3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DeathColdUA 23.07.21 12:12 am

Who can say what about these glands?

Hello. In short, your opinion about the glands described below is interesting. I am certainly not an expert, therefore, an expert opinion is needed, if there are such people here, of course. I'm wondering if it's good for, say, demanding games and is it worth the money or not? Yes, I understand that there is still not enough video card, but in general, how is it in general?
23 Comments
Sort by:
P
POLKOVNIK2005 23.07.21

Normal assembly, insert a good card, from 1080ti and higher and sit FHD (and sometimes higher) games at max / high and PSU with a margin.
PS Like me. config in the profile.

D
DeathColdUA 23.07.21

POLKOVNIK2005
I see. So the point is to collect it all the same? Then I'll buy a 16 GB vidyahu and that's it. We dance.

P
POLKOVNIK2005 23.07.21

DeathColdUA
Don't forget about a good power supply, SSD, Monique, etc.

M
Marsj 23.07.21

It depends on how much used parts are sold ...

D
DeathColdUA 23.07.21

POLKOVNIK2005
I have a 400 watt power supply, a new one, but I'm not sure about SSDs because they say that over time they become non-rewritable and that if there is a power failure, data can fly off. Therefore, I will use my hard one for 1 Terabyte. The monitor is not a problem either. Of course, now I have a square, but it will not be difficult to replace it.

D
DeathColdUA 23.07.21

Marsj
Not used, new. I'm not a fool to buy used, and even for games.

I
IngwardIn 23.07.21

DeathColdUA
I hope you are preparing for a four-channel?))
And what about the price of RAM + mother + percent?

P
POLKOVNIK2005 23.07.21

DeathColdUA
Don’t tell the game for the new E5-2670v2 you obviously don’t have enough funds, go with alik, well, the power supply unit 400 is not enough, change at least 650, but I would take more.)))

D
Deshang 23.07.21

DeathColdUA
If this kit comes out at a price of up to $ 150, then it's okay, it will give a ride for a while. And then, here you can find fault with everything.
Prots - junk, which is 100% used from servers, do not even rely on "new from the factory". In single-threaded performance, it is inferior even to plugs in the form of modern Athlones (200, 3000). In multi-threaded, 2600 is worse than Rise. This is provided that both Athlones and Risen are in stock, and they easily chase up to 4GHz and then the gap is even greater. In order not to be unfounded: https://www.cpubenchmark.net/compare/Intel-Xeon-E5-2670-v2-vs-AMD-Athlon-3000G-vs-AMD-Ryzen-5-2600/2152vs3614vs3243
Well, there is certainly everything the thing is in the price, zion can be bought for $ 30.

Next is the motherboard. Dual channel memory mode, which kills the possible advantage of such an assembly in the form of a cheap and fast memory subsystem. As a result, the speed will be 2 times lower than on modern platforms. And there is even no way to adjust the timings on a standard BIOS.
Also, if the Internet does not lie, then this motherboard has 3-pin connectors for case turntables, which will not allow you to adjust the speed. Forget about the silence under the table. In general, for its price, you can take one of the initial B450 for a rise, which will be better in almost everything.

The cooler is generally funny. 2 heat pipes and baby ribs? Seriously? Want to play the same assassin and get temperatures under 90 degrees at maximum speed. If it doesn't start throttling at all.

Now about your comments about the rest of the hardware.
What kind of "vidyah for 16 gigs" are we talking about? Are you going to put some 3080 in such an assembly?
Power Supply. 400 watts is certainly great, but ... how much does it give out on a 12v line? What protections does it provide? What is the efficiency? There are 400-watt for $ 20, and there are for $ 60, and they are completely at different levels in quality and reliability. If you have a really good one (which I doubt very much based on your savings in everything), then no problem - cards with a consumption of up to 150 watts like 1650/1660 will pull.

As for ssd - stop listening to your acquaintances or fool friends. These stereotypes about "unreliable" loans have been out of date for many years. Again, if you take normal products, and not 500 GB for $ 40, for example. And do not install the most deshman power supply, which, when the voltage in the network is burst, for 2 seconds will think "should I turn off the current supply ..." while, in the meantime, all the components are successfully fried.
The problem of limiting the overwriting of ssd is also no longer relevant in home PCs. My very first ssd was bought 7 years ago and has not even reached half of the resource, although it has been used as a system resource for a long time. There is nothing to say about the current samsung 850 evo - already 4 when there are still more than 80% resources.

D
DeathColdUA 23.07.21

POLKOVNIK2005
I don’t know how much it will be in rubles, but in hryvnia for 6040 hryvnia for mother + processor + RAM. And also the cooler, as usual. They write that it is not used, but there xs. And would I drive? I am writing it as it is.

D
DeathColdUA 23.07.21

IngwardIn
Everything is included in the set 6040 hryvnia (I don't know how much in rubles). It's true without a video card, but we'll fix it later.

D
DeathColdUA 23.07.21

Deshang
Oh, and you write a lot. Well, as I said, I'm not special in this, but for the set that I described in this post, they take 6040 hryvnia (I don't know how much in rubles). And if it were shorter, just to take or not to take and think about something else would say, and that would be enough.

I
IngwardIn 23.07.21

DeathColdUA
Well, how would the savings be so to itself.
Maybe I will say incompetent heap, but in my opinion it is better to take an up-to-date processor on a new architecture and on a mother (not a refab) from a well-known manufacturer with official support. For the money, + will come out - the same thing, minus the waiting and dancing with a tambourine, plus a local guarantee, the relevance of the platform, ddr4 and flexibility to further modifications.

For example, the same ryzen 2600,3300x, 3600, etc. on b450 including RAM, for money it can be a little more expensive, but if you can find green dies on Samsung, then why not.

Of all, it would be possible to leave only a snowman if you take it at a discount (the other day I saw 6 or 8 heat pipes there for 1.4 rubles), although it can also be replaced with a folk gammax. Since the sanity of such heat pipes is questionable and it is quite possible that the TPD of the processor can do without such a monstrous cooler.

M
MunchkiN 616 23.07.21

for a printed gnat it might be worth it. for games, no. my short Peka opinion.
I would consider a full-fledged motherboard for x79 and a maximum game processor for it, but it has 6-12 currents. zeons for games finally would not consider. but in this case it is most likely expensive, you can probably buy something fresher.
For games of the old and cool, I would probably consider only lga 2011 3 those x99, but this is about the same as maize 1xxx-2xxx and there power is usually 8 + 4 and for new cheap blocks, for some reason, the current is halved by 4 pins, which creates some inconvenience. Also, the boards are mostly old except for Chinese ones, and the memory is mostly new and support for bios has long been discontinued for some mp so that the assembly on x99 is now a completely pointless buzz.

D
Deshang 23.07.21

IngwardIn
About that snowman with 6 pipes I can unsubscribe at the beginning of August when he comes. I took myself an option with 2 turntables for 1700.
But there are 90mm turntables and the radiator itself is also not very big. I took it rather for the sake of interest, to compare with my current ID-Cooling SE-213V3-R and play with the athlon 3000g overclocking :)

I
IngwardIn 23.07.21

Deshang
I confess I was also interested, also at such a price.
There are suspicions that these pipes are half props. Keep in touch, it's really interesting.)) You
might even write down a review, just find out if it deservedly has such popularity.

M
Marsj 23.07.21

The 1333 MHz memory should probably be replaced with 1866 MHz.
About new hardware: Intel® Xeon® E5-2670 v2 processor Recommended price for a client in 2013 $ 1552.00 - $ 1556.00.

k
kurskiy 23.07.21

If the money is very tight, then it will do if you put an SSD and a normal vidyuhu. True, you shouldn't expect anything special from such an assembly.

S
Space Ðœarine 23.07.21

DeathColdUA
Not worth taking. Separately, the price of this rubbish is ~ 15500, they sell you for 16600.BUT
specifically in your assembly you will need to change the RAM to 4 slats for 1866 and install a normal cooler, the Snowman have feeble turntables and ineffective heat pipes, although there are 10 of them stuck there, they are more fake ... And this is another 6000-7000 from above.
Better to collect something relevant for a rise or ah 5.

M
MunchkiN 616 23.07.21

you will need to change the RAM to 4 strips of 1866
each, there will be no need to change the memory because all the hysteria about memory is concentrated around powerful multi-core processors in some games, such assemblies slightly squeeze the high FPS.
maybe if some kind of crap is implemented on the pitch, when the GPU can work with some kind of data in the RAM, bypassing the CPU, the memory load will increase, but this is true only for new equipment.
and so, in principle, for a two-channel and fps up to 60, 1333 ddr3 is enough, and for 4 channels, even more so.
and in benchmarks for the processor, memory does not really decide, except for tests on the performance of this very memory, sharpened. there are more modern x299 or a couple of them show good results.
and why zeons are not worth taking - they usually have a low reference frequency. turbo mode is not particularly guaranteed in games and requests for rendering and physics generally worked linearly and work. so there will be a slow shaking non-overclockable processor in modern games. such at the level of top lga1366 or something like that in 2010, there are a couple of 12 yajernogo, too, as massive modern ones. and when the games grow to a multithreaded peck-peck who knows ...