3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DeathColdUA 23.07.21 12:12 am

Who can say what about these glands?

Hello. In short, your opinion about the glands described below is interesting. I am certainly not an expert, therefore, an expert opinion is needed, if there are such people here, of course. I'm wondering if it's good for, say, demanding games and is it worth the money or not? Yes, I understand that there is still not enough video card, but in general, how is it in general?
23 Comments
Sort by:
S
Space Ðœarine 23.07.21

MunchkiN 616
Spoiler

If we take on average only for these games, the difference between ddr3 1333 and 1866 is from 10 to 25% in performance, regardless of 2600k at 5 gigahertz or 1650v2 at 3.9.
If this performance is superfluous for someone, then I have no questions, I apologize to be gone.

M
MunchkiN 616 23.07.21

Space Marine wrote:
If this performance is superfluous for someone, then I have no questions, I apologize for having gone.
here the pertinent question is how much it will cost and why. for top-end pitch with top-end video cards - definitely yes. for any middle end trash most likely not. there can of course be an exception to this network shooters. and so basically all the profit of fast memory is concentrated behind the performance of 60 + fps. those how much my process gives out 95 or 120 fps I'm not interested because 3090 God forbid 60 fps with ultra graphon 4k and middle is about 30fps usually. those fps at high resolution and maximum grafon will often be in vidyuha.
the following logic - let's say my pitch will grow old and sooner or later everything will come to the conclusion that my platform (all that is not vidyuha) will produce 30fps. if less then it is mono to throw out as it were. And will a higher frequency of the RAM give a higher one and in fact I can say that the miser paid twice because one kid with a frequent 2333-2400 will have, say, 25-27fps and I will have an over 30 fps with a frequency of 3000-3200 and I vidyuhu new buy pitch every 7 years and vidyuhu every 2-3 years, respectively. and here it is not a fact, but the future is not determined either. most likely, the amount of memory will also affect, so nada will take care of it and technologies that are compatible with pitch and with new generation games. therefore, in my opinion (not necessarily that I am right) with computers older than Ruzen 5xxx and Intel 1xxxx, it is most likely best to invest in the amount of memory, and with newer ones, the future is foggy. with the old ones again, only memory and it doesn't really matter which one. and in my personal experience, when I tried to knock out a quad 9650 or something like that, the performance level of i5 2500 or better to overcome it with overclocking, I replaced 8GB of memory with ddr2 800mhz for 8gb ddr2 1200mhz cool and what did it give me with 690zhth in terms of performance but in general nothing. sruzis 3 sagged to 25fps and sagged, and in general, the overclocking failed above the fact that the motherboard did not stand it anymore, so a completely useless purchase is not yet compatible with most motherboard motherboards, because it no longer works on the p45 chipset. further amd fx peck-pitch with frequent memory 1333 16GB (although I did not change the memory to a faster one) - performance in my case mainly depended on the reference frequency and the hopper frequency transport (it removes the unpleasant microfreezes that some bakers feel when the processor is hammering into a cell and potential is revealed). and so - according to some bus overclocks, the conclusion is that the memory (which in this case is overclocked brings a small Vlad) and under some conditions bus overclocking (usually AMD fx users drive the north bridge thinking that he drives the memory controller but he drives the psl express 2.0) get what then performance - while holding the processor frequencies, it becomes inverse and unstable like a roller coaster and the plc express controller is constantly choking.
From all this, I concluded for myself that, in general, in a middle computer and an understated memory frequency is something that can be saved more quickly.
And in the event that someone bought a pitch from this topic, then the height of idiocy will change him 16GB ddr3 1333 to 16GB ddr3 1866. despite the fact that there are likely 4 strips of 4GB each and this is the maximum motherboard. in theory, of course, you can crank it up in order to increase memory and at the same time frequency, but I think that this is not so simple there.

O
OakSorcerer 20.08.21

Since the author asks for a shorter answer, I will answer shortly. NO.