3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RomanMixed 23.07.21 12:12 am

DII never fails to amaze (Diablo 2)

let's throw it here, what surprised you in DII,
share who can what: text, screenshots, video
71 Comments
Sort by:
R
RomanMixed 23.07.21

about the surviving archer was already in another topic, but I decided what topics to produce and created a common one)

I have not seen this yet: a pack from the nests of a bloody eagle)
40 sec https://clips.twitch.tv/GentleNimblePuppyLeeroyJenkins-z5KNMEPC2gTerOot

O
Obsessed 23.07.21

share who can do anything
like this I have not seen
RomanMixed, :-)

S
Sweety_Mustard 23.07.21

Some things surprised him, some outraged him, and some things were stolen from him.
Briefly about d2 pg.

R
RomanMixed 23.07.21

I just learned that you can just press and hold the mouse button to fly)) "smiled at the hand *

S
Sweety_Mustard 23.07.21

Count
up RomanMixed - if you play in the window, then you don't have to hold the button. Try to hold down pkm (with teleport) + shift and move the cursor out of the window - release both buttons and move the cursor back to the window. The sorka will fly until the MP runs out.
It also works with lkm - plus if the button is, for example, fire clavs, then when meeting with a mob, the persian will stop and knock the mob.

p
passed 23.07.21

Sweety_Mustard wrote:
until mp runs out
Or hp.
However, what are your ... softwares.

r
rambler87 23.07.21

RomanMixed
These unique ones are rare) I once met on the hall light with a hill for a long time from the beat. Still very rare (it seems like I met a couple of times) on the 5th act, those houses from which the fire demons climb - also a unique bunch of such

r
rambler87 23.07.21

It was once a revelation for me that the alt button highlights items on the floor)

R
RomanMixed 23.07.21

Sweety_Mustard,
well, it can be convenient on the steam, but it's not very good with turns) it's still more convenient to click)
and it also works on other magic)

R
RomanMixed 23.07.21

rambler87
danuu
and if you hold down the counter, then you can sell things directly from the bag by clicking on them, you know?

S
Sweety_Mustard 23.07.21

RomanMixed
It's all wrong for you - what's the difference, you still crawl across the screen with the mouse - by clicking or not. Skills are switched on the go - turned on the amplifay - he casts necr, the mp will definitely be enough for hell, then switched to the tse.

Convenience is that you don't need to click at all)) And with the quality level 94+, this is relevant - I managed to grind the unkillable logitek, I had to disassemble the mouse and put a piece of paper under the button XD

a
aaaaaSHKA 23.07.21

RomanMixed
I was once killed by the CE shaman of the first wave normal br at lvl 97. This surprised me.

3m3m 23.07.21

aaaaaSHKA
doka4avwis do 97 ne proboval raskidat stati i odetsa?
ps ny ti i zadr na norm bre 97 vzat ... hot exp ne snali

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 23.07.21

I was surprised for a long time that when you start the CBR PC, many people turn on the heightspitch, and according to the concepts they rub in that this is bad, that it is not necessary to do this, that you have to pay and repent, repent and pay, that you need to help them, that you need to adjust the runes, take a taxi. Damn, they came to kill you, they came to mock you, what are you counting on? What did Adidas turn on and they were immediately afraid of you, and respected, and repented and gave all the trifles?

J
Jay_xD 23.07.21

but who has seen so many?)))

r
rambler87 23.07.21

RomanMixed
Or else shift to purchase a full bag and full volumes of scrolls)

r
rambler87 23.07.21

Jay_xD Are
others doing something?)

r
rambler87 23.07.21

aaaaaSHKA
Striptease?)

R
RomanMixed 23.07.21

Jay_xD
is it real or photoshop?)

J
Jay_xD 23.07.21

rambler87
did not find anything particularly interesting from others) no one except ICQ does a front somersault from a place)))