3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RomanMixed 23.07.21 12:12 am

DII never fails to amaze (Diablo 2)

let's throw it here, what surprised you in DII,
share who can what: text, screenshots, video
71 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jay_xD 23.07.21

RomanMixed
himself made the GIF
without the participation of Photoshop

a
aaaaaSHKA 05.08.21

3m3m

k
kot-stargazer 05.08.21

bd_sm [TDPG] wrote:
I was surprised for a long time that when you start CBR PC, many people turn on the heightspeech, and according to the concepts they rub in that this is bad, that it is not necessary to do this, that you have to pay and repent, repent and pay, that you need to help them , that it is necessary to adjust the runes, take a taxi. Damn, they came to kill you, they came to mock you, what are you counting on? What did Adidas turn on and they were immediately afraid of you, and respected, and repented and gave all the trifles?
bd_sm [TDPG] Something

remembered ...

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 05.08.21

kot-stargazer
beautifully)))))

R
RomanMixed 05.08.21

Uber Duriel does not see the merk and does not hit, as well as ICQ traps do not shoot at him

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 05.08.21

RomanMixed
in desync probably

R
RomanMixed 05.08.21

bd_sm [TDPG]
what?

S
Sweety_Mustard 05.08.21

RomanMixed
desync is another thing that will surprise you. But there was a joke about duriel.

R
RomanMixed 05.08.21

Sweety_Mustard
and what is the feature or bug with the uber-fool?)

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 05.08.21

so what a joke, he is worn like crazy, he could grip

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 05.08.21

RomanMixed

if there were thieves in diablo, this would be their main skill

O
Obsessed 05.08.21

RomanMixed, watch out for the desynchronization of his whirling !!!

R
RomanMixed 05.08.21

aaaaaSHKA
how many years do you need to get to 96 and a half on normal?)

O
Obsessed 05.08.21

RomanMixed, there in the vidos they say: "gygy, but there are no imunniks anywhere on the rates!", But in fact the same Grand Vizier of Chaos is a fire immunity. ) about Bone Ash, but I don't remember, like cold immun was

V
VohaPatoha 05.08.21

During the entire time of the game, I once heard the phalene shaman, Bishibosh shouted.

S
Sweety_Mustard 05.08.21

VohaPatoha, by the
way, about the voices. I was really surprised by the depth of the Diablo (which was previously taken for granted) when I started playing the later games.
In d2, each folen, pitlord and others have their own sounds of attack, idleness and death - and they are selected so (along with animations) that some mobs are just angry, these nasty folen in the cave, which cannot be killed, they run around, shout ( och disgusting!). Brr, awful shit. And in most late games (in some kind of Weistlands or dragonages), mobs have a tupa 1 sound - some kind of gyyyy or ggaaarrhh - and that's all, and all mobs except bossfights have this sound; C

J
Jay_xD 05.08.21

RomanMixed
if you kill all mobs within a radius of about two screens from duriel - merk and traps will start attacking him

O
Obsessed 05.08.21

I for all the time playing, once
VohaPatoha, they are something like "shii-baa" shouting. and follens sometimes give out: "cancer, ay nid yu!". obviously, they haven't eaten crayfish for a long time.

S
Sweety_Mustard 05.08.21

Obsessed
Rak, I wish you kinda

p
passed 05.08.21

"Rakanishu!" - they glorify the same.