3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sadmortuus 23.07.21 12:12 am

Your DLSS experience. (Red Dead Redemption 2)

I play on FHD, set TAA and scaling 1.5 to DLSS. the picture was more or less good. There is a double feeling with dlss. In some places it is better than taa and FPS is larger, but sometimes the picture is too sharp or something and the scaling cannot be set. What are your impressions of DLSS?
8 Comments
Sort by:
S
SoulAssassinS 05.08.21

SadMortuus
well, I personally play on TV in 4k, DLSS gives a good boost in performance and I get the coveted 60 frames, but even so I see very sharp transitions and sharp edges at objects when there is movement in the frame.
But when I go online and switch to a monitor in 1440p, then the sharpness is certainly better than TAA, but the excessively bright edging of objects because of the increased clarity annoys me, but when you switch to TAA again, you understand that DLSS is much better ...

so I want DLSS as in Control. there, and the clarity is good and there is no such high sharpness.
however, when replacing the DLSS file from the game Control, the game starts graphical artifacts.

V
Va1er4ik 05.08.21

Guys, where can I find an update pack dlss to put on a hacked game?

K
KENIG_39 05.08.21

Va1er4ik
nowhere, give Aunt EMPRESS $ 500 and ask her to hack the new version of RDR2

W
WarMachine2 19.08.21

The feeling of a mesh picture appeared after this patch, but I quickly got used to it and was happy with the grown FPS.

A
Alexander Byrchenko 14.09.21

gtx1070 after the patch the paused menu disappeared. textiles disappear. I can not get on a horse bugs animation. what should i do xs

s
sevapva 25.05.22

First you need to buy a two-meter TV, then share your impressions. our monitors do not need this technology.

l
lapwing mouse 25.05.22

I put it in balance. The picture has not become worse, but the performance has risen much higher than it was.

l
lebedart 01.07.22

The feeling of a mesh image appeared after this patch, but I quickly got used to it and was happy with the increased FPS.