3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Azzy 24.07.21 04:59 am

What should be our patriotic game?

Here the other day I was talking with friends about how well Americans are doing games and movies with a patriotic bias. For the next day I have been thinking about what our patriotic game should be.

To begin with, I made a questionnaire. If you need to add something to it or something else, I'll do it.

For which options you can vote for how many options, and some only for one.

In general, they drove, but the only thing I will say right away for political disputes or any statements regarding politics, I will ban.
44 Comments
Sort by:
s
shua0 24.07.21

Honestly, I think that all this ostentatious patriotism only interferes with games, films and everything else. It is especially funny to see when brave warriors go to promote their values ​​in foreign countries with weapons and bombing under the slogan "democracy in every home, and who does not agree to the green." I would not like to see this in the games of any country. The best patriotic game is the one after which you start to be proud of the native developers, and not "patriotic content". To be honest, it's better to make Bad Company humorous games than the patriotic idiocy BF3-4. And you need to love your homeland in your heart, respect for history and in your deeds, and not in speeches and product placement. The only exception is that you can create historically accurate games with important eras and achievements. But we have, judging by the films, while the sugary oiled state comes out. order for patriotism. So my verdict is “The best reward for a job well done is to do it,” and this is the only way to be proud of, not a patriotic message. Modified May 11, 2014 by shua0

U
UnreaL 24.07.21

The future with whistles: icon_cool:

J
Juanito 24.07.21

Here it is: icon_mrgreen:

63e4caa27c92.jpg

l
lalilulelo 24.07.21

Name: Wooden Nail Liquid

Platform: Peka

Genre - Tactical third-person spy action

GG - Ivan Petrov, special agent of the GRU, call sign "Bear", is thrown into the Texas desert, where evil Americans are building a robot of superhuman power. He has Polkan, Nurse and Botanist on the radio. GG issued only a winter camouflage coat, a pack of prima and Makarych. At any moment he can drink a check in order to pretend to be dead drunk and become invisible to the enemy, but there is only one check, so it must be protected. Also, the GG can put on a matryoshka and merge with enemy terrain. To distract the enemy, you can play the balalaika, which can also be used as a non-lethal weapon. Making his way through the Texas desert, the GG must defeat 5 bosses: 

1) John Burger is a 200 kilogram man who rides an electric scooter and throws big macs at the hero. You can defeat him only by forcing him to eat a Russian pie from the station.

2) Uncle Sam is a standard boss helicopter. You can only destroy it with the "Arrow".

3) Sniper Coyote - to fight him, you need to return to the starting location to get Vintar from the warehouse.

4) PsychoMakintosh is a technogenic, while being with him, the pitch will be constantly thrown into the bsod, and the video card will overheat. You can only go further by installing Kaspersky Anti-Virus â„¢ and performing a six-hour system scan.

5) Man - Freedom - a provocateur who will torture the GG and try to impose Western values ​​on him. There is no battle as such, you just need to quickly press the space bar, refusing to watch the next season 24.

The final fight with a giant robot takes place to the accompaniment of the Russian anthem. This is followed by the presentation of a medal from the hands of the President, awarding him the title of Generalissimo and donation of a Khrushchev in Mytishchi.

After the credits, there is a hint of a sequel.

H
Hideo 24.07.21

[member = 'lalilulelo'], I already want to. 

J
JasonWU 24.07.21

Still would. The dude was apparently inspired by MGS: icon_wink:

In terms of interesting features, of course.

Modified May 11, 2014 by JasonWU

S
Shibito 24.07.21

First, changes in the rules after the new law, now the topic of patriotic games ........

what's next ?? mother-of-god.png mother-of-god.png mother-of-god.png

about how well Americans do games and movies with a patriotic bias.

I think Americans make good games in general. And ours, at this point in time, generally cannot make anything normally. Not patriotic, not at all. 

To arouse patriotism, it is not at all necessary to get involved with your own history or something similar (it is desirable, but not necessary). The same Sapkowski wrote about the Witcher and now everyone is writing from the game. And everyone knows that she is Polish and she is cool. So the Poles are cool. And the Poles consider themselves tough, because Pan Sapkowski is on a horse. 

Something I do not catch a special connection between the Witcher and the history of Poland / Rzeczpospolita 

Modified May 11, 2014 by Shibito

B
Brontozyvr 24.07.21

Cossacks? By the same type, a strategy with a story about the adventures of the great Tsarist Russia And of course our version of Wulfinstein with cranberries, vodka and balalaika)))) [b] [member = 'shua0'] [/ b], [b] [member = ' Shibito '] [/ b], totally agree, painted well [b] [member =' lalilulelo '] [/ b], I would pre-order!

t
trayt 24.07.21

Weird question. Of course, such a game where we expand our borders and turn the Americans into radioactive dust (with complete impunity of course) And, of course, we deal with the fifth column and national traitors. 

Modified May 11, 2014 by trayt

A
ACE 24.07.21

[quote name = "lalilulelo" post = "4134488" timestamp = "1399830517"] Name: Wooden Nail Fluids Platform: Peka Genre - Tactical spy action from the third person GG - Ivan Petrov, GRU special agent, call sign "Bear", thrown into the desert Texas, where evil Americans are building a robot of superhuman power. He has Polkan, Nurse and Botanist on the radio. GG issued only a winter camouflage coat, a pack of prima and Makarych. At any moment he can drink a check in order to pretend to be dead drunk and become invisible to the enemy, but there is only one check, so it must be protected. Also, the GG can put on a matryoshka and merge with enemy terrain. To distract the enemy, you can play the balalaika, which can also be used as a non-lethal weapon. Making his way through the Texas desert, GG must defeat 5 bosses: 1) John Burger is a 200 kilogram man who rides an electric scooter and throws big macs at the hero. You can defeat him only by forcing him to eat a Russian pie from the station. 2) Uncle Sam is a standard boss helicopter. You can only destroy it with the "Arrow". 3) Sniper Coyote - to fight him, you need to return to the starting location to get Vintar from the warehouse. 4) PsychoMakintosh is a technogenic, while being with him, the pitch will be constantly thrown into the bsod, and the video card will overheat. You can only go further by installing Kaspersky Anti-Virus ™ and performing a six-hour system scan. 5) Man - Freedom - a provocateur who will torture the GG and try to impose Western values ​​on him. There is no battle as such, you just need to quickly press the space bar, refusing to watch the next season 24. The final fight with a giant robot takes place to the Russian anthem. This is followed by the presentation of a medal from the hands of the President, awarding him the title of Generalissimo and donation of a Khrushchev in Mytishchi. After the credits there is a hint of a sequel. [/ Quote] After all, they asked without Mikhalkov

K
Ku6opr 24.07.21

Slashir "OMON: Anti-swamp"

There was already a Metro Last Light game: icon_wink:

And everything was at an excellent level in her)

metro_last_light-1369794188.jpg

Yeah, and the most patriotic thing there is red, which are worse than the Nazis, and a hefty ROISSYA VPERDE inscription.

So the game is wonderful, I agree. That's just the nonsense of Glukhovsky ... Well, um, the developers themselves ...

H
HappyFrog 24.07.21

Patriotic game ?? An alternative World War II, where the product of genetic engineering created from the DNA of Peter I and Lenin wets the homogeic union of Hitler and Abama. As enemies, bearded trances and other latex lovers, human rights activists and liberals, "come in large numbers" and many others. In the battle with the reptiles, we will be helped by the magic magician Rasputin, WoT players and an exclusive guest - Breivik.

But seriously, I want fantasy in the setting of ancient Russia. 

Modified May 12, 2014 by HappyFrog

k
kamui 24.07.21

I would prefer that there was no such game. Either it's not about a real war. In any case, such a performance will end in wild delirium and distorting facts in favor of ours. And watch a mother and child in stealth hide from the Germans. Guys, if you think it's fun to remember such scary things, you have something wrong with your head. Kalovdyutey and without our games enough. But a game about survival in Siberia would be interesting. For example: in a nuclear war, the survivors were evacuated to Cyberia :) a kind of Forest Metro :)))

B
Bergamot 24.07.21

It's definitely not necessary about the Second World War. Too obvious. 

In general, I have long matured such a concept of a horror game based on the story "Red Hand, Black Sheet, Green Fingers". Has anyone read it? The atmosphere is absolutely chic. This is a horror film based on children's camp horror stories.

The case takes place in the 80s, the main character is a police officer investigating the murder of a boy in a children's camp. According to rumors, he was strangled by the Red Hand, that is, a mythical, fictional character.

You can make a mystical horror adventure with a thick atmosphere, investigation, quest elements - Murdered: Soul suspect + Silent Hill + Heavy Rain.

The problem is that not a single studio in Russia can pull off a project at the proper level. However, in the world too - now the developers have enough imagination only for zombies and huge monsters with chainsaws and safes on their heads.

R
Retrokun 24.07.21

About the Slavic-Aryan empire? 

[member = 'Bergamot'], was the hand like black? 

At the expense of fantasy - there was a Prince 

B
Bergamot 24.07.21

[member = 'Retrokun'], no, red hand, black sheet :))

A
Azzy 24.07.21

My version is a fantasy based on the epics and fairy tales of the peoples of Russia. The main villain, Koschey, the immortal, with his army of undead and a mountain snake terrorizes cities and villages. There are several main characters, they open in the course of the passage. Like in Mass Effect, we travel the world and add characters to the team, destroy any invaders, and then we go to beat Koschei himself.

Heroes can be used completely different and previously unrelated, for example Dobrynya Nikitich, Shamakhan Queen, Soslan (Nart epic), etc. Baba Yaga must be playable, she was enchanted at the rear, and we saved her and she joined us.

Gameplay I would like to see a good beat'm'up in the manner of DMC well, or if someone wants it easier, then like in GoW.

The design is not cartoonish. I'm not talking about gloomy tones, you can do something like Darksiders or Uncharted.

k
kamui 24.07.21

[b] [member = 'Azzy'] [/ b], and let Tarantino direct.

S
Strange 24.07.21

[member = 'kamui'], 

Come on, it's too green, you can't do without the genius of the great Uwe here: up:

b
brgvc 24.07.21

There were only 2 big wars on the territory of the United States - for independence and civil. In both, the same oligarchs fought as today's corporations. Since then, the states have always fought from a position of strength or assistance to someone. They fought not for their own lives, but were world policemen, or they themselves robbed foreign countries, as in Africa. In itself, American military patriotism such as "punish the motherfuckers and at the same time save the whole world again" from the outside feels like something not very pleasant. IMHO the concept of a patriotic game is very strange and can only be devoted to the past. Patriotism cannot be shown or even proven. It can only be manifested. Games like the 9th company and the winter units of Kalafduti are not the same. In the latter, it is generally proposed to enjoy the process of murder, well, it's just some kind of horror. But Spies like projects like Death, there the hero is just a real patriot. He doesn't kill just anyone, by the way.

As for the idea of ​​the game, I would have liked the Russian version of the mixture of The Settlers and Age of Empires without wars. Just the development of cities and settlements in different climatic zones in the 17-20 centuries as the Russian Empire moved eastward. There are enough heroes in our history, different types of terrain too. True, looking at the construction of new cities, railways and various mining and industrial enterprises in the monitor window, you will not be able to forget about the grayish reality. Although summer is already coming, everything is green and pretty, so don't care: icon_cool:

Modified May 15, 2014 by Bergovic