3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zhenia13 28.07.21 01:28 am

The best E3 games 2017

7riFcrM.jpg

Another E3 has come to an end and we will traditionally sum up the results of the past exhibition. We compile the tops of the most liked games (from 3 to 10 places) and share our impressions of the projects shown. I think all games can be mentioned: be it a gameplay video or cgi (like BGE2), because in both cases you enjoy the game)

Here, in fact, is the list of games itself, so as not to forget anything, in which case.

http://www.ign.com/wikis/e3/Games_at_E3_2017

I hope this e3 did not leave anyone indifferent and everyone at least something, but sunk into the soul : agree:

P.S. If there are enough votes, then it will even be possible to count the whole thing and arrange, as it should at the end)

Modified on June 15, 2017 by zhenia13
51 Comments
Sort by:
F
FKNerv 28.07.21

1. The Evil Within 2

2. The Last Night

3. Days Gone

T
Tarnumius 28.07.21

1. Horizon Zero Dawn: The Frozen Wilds 
2. Uncharted The Lost Legacy

3. God of War
4. Days Gone

5. Wolfenstien The New Colossus 

6. Spider-Man

7. Detroit: Become Human 

8. Metro Exodus

9. Shadow of the Colossus

10. Beyond Good and Evil 2

x
xWhItEWoLFx 28.07.21

Beyond Good and Evil 2 (Ansel thanks for coming to the show :) It is not yet clear how the idea of ​​making a GTA in space will turn out, but we'll see. Fierce Belive)

The Evil Within 2 (Now on the hype I want to finish the first part. Yes, I did not finish it and I regret it. There is time to catch up)

Anthem (If Bioware burns out here too, we bury them forever)

Metro Exodus (Most anticipated release of 2018.)

Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus (Just on the wave of rumors, the New Order and the Old Blood were reshaped. We are waiting for the best shooter of 2017)

Assassin's Creed Origins (Completely changing the concept to a true RPG, an interesting assassin can come out in terms of world exploration. I hope it works)

The Last Night (I really liked the art design of what I saw. Indies continue to delight.

Middle-earth: Shadow of War (My personal gotti. Chopping Uruks will become even more interesting. Capturing fortresses is what you need)

Need For Speed ​​Paypack (I am not yet very disappointed in the series. You have to feel it yourself. If it is again as crooked as with NFS 2015, I bury it)

XCOM 2: War of the Chosen (Well, you don't even need to say anything here. The game will flip 360 degrees.

Forza Motorsport 7 (Finally, the PC will have a decent representative in the racing genre on a par with Horizon3)

A
Arystan 28.07.21

No logo teasers, tearful CGs without dates, engen "Bioshock Infinite" style trailers.

1. Spider-man

2. Mario Odyssey

3. Monster hunter world

4. Ni no kuni 2

5. God of war

6. The evil within 2

7. Matterfall

8. Metroid 3ds

9. Xeno 2

10. Wolfenstein 2

11. Mario & Rabbids

n
numb 28.07.21

1.Spider-Man
2.God of War
3.Days-gone
4.Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
5. Horizon Zero Dawn: The Frozen Wilds
6. Detroit: Become Human
7. The Last Night
8. Shadow of the Colossus
9. A Way Out
10.No no Kuni 2

A
Alekzan 28.07.21

The player did not like this list so much, but what I can buy with confidence at the start and not regret the money spent
1. Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle (This game made me seriously think about buying a Switch)
2. Ori and the Will of the Wisps (Continuation of a touching and interesting game)
3. Shadow of the Colossus (Another favorite and touching game from the past in new clothes)
4. Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus (With this, everything is clear)
5. The Evil Within 2 (Mikami is in business, so you can be calm about the plot)
6. God of War (Kratos and Scandinavia, what could be better)
7. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy (my beloved Chloe and no less mesmerizing Nadine)
8. Detroit: Become Human (after the controversial Beyond, doubts crept in, but the current e3 inspired hope, so I'm waiting)
Also worth mentioning:
 Anthem (A very fascinating and interesting project, but do not forget who is doing it and under whose wing. )
 Far Cry 5 (Well, this project just has to shoot. I hope at least)
 Beyond Good and Evil 2 (It's too early to say anything. But we wish good luck to Ansel and the project)
 Spider-Man (Last time I played games about the Spider, it was since the first psshki. This project excited those childhood impressions. We are waiting)
Days Gone (For me personally, there are never enough good games about zombies. We are waiting)

R
Rolling stone 28.07.21

1. Beyond Good & Evil 2

2. Wolfenstein 2: The New Collossus

3. Life Is Strange: Before The Storm

4. Days Gone

5. Ori And The Will Of The Wisps

6. A Way Out

7. Spider-Man

8. God of War

9. Shadow of Colossus

10. The Last Night 

11. Artful Escape

Modified June 14, 2017 by Rolling Stone

C
Chicken 28.07.21

1. The Evil Within 2

2. Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus

3. Beyond Good & Evil 2

4. Ni no Kuni II

5. Shadow of the Colossus

N
NightmareRUS 28.07.21

2 hours ago, Echoes said:

But definitely not on idtech6

God forbid, the first part is still sinking in some places. I hope for a competent optimization.

B
Bergamot 28.07.21

7 hours ago, NicholasSire said:

And write down the vote for the best game E3 2017)

By the way, yes. This year, for once, the winner is not immediately predictable.

z
zhenia13 28.07.21

17 minutes ago, NightmareRUS said:

God forbid, the first part is still sinking in some places. I hope for a competent optimization.

in the 1st part there was id5. Id6 was, for example, in the Duma. So everything is fine with him.

4 minutes ago, Bergamot said:

By the way, yes. This year, for once, the winner is not immediately predictable.

So this topic is voting) Write, share your opinion.

E
ERAS 28.07.21

A Way Out. Evil Within. Metro Exodus.

N
NicholasSire 28.07.21

From what was shown the most liked: Spiderman and Days Gone.

M
Mr. Objectivity 28.07.21

1. God of war

2. Spider-man

3. Detroit

4. Anthem

5. Days gone

6. The evil within 2

7. Shadow of the Colossus

Modified June 14, 2017 by iFrosten

A
ACE 28.07.21

Xs did not play any

We were pleased with the following announcements and videos:

Anthem

The way out

Forza Motorsport 7

The last night

Ashen

The Evil Within 2

Beyond Good and Evil 2

God of war

Shadow of the colossus remake

Xenoblade 2

Metroid prime 4

Super mario odyssey

and so a very weak year

Perhaps I felt real delight only from

The Evil Within 2, Beyond Good and Evil 2, Metroid Prime 4 and Super Mario Odyssey

T
TbILI 28.07.21

1. Spider-Man - most of all surprised, interested and intrigued spiders. For the divine animation, the insomniacs, definitely in the azure paradise, had a couple of schizlongs with concubines in store.

2. Horizon Zero Dawn: The Frozen Wilds - I really liked the setting and the plot and the visual component and the general concept of a new project of partisans, having played 75 hours for platinum, it turned out that it was not enough and I want more, I really look forward to!
3. God of War - even at the time of the announcement of the third Gov, I spoke with a friend that Greek mythology was boring and its overabundance, I was not enough for the Ascendancy, and I dreamed of changing the pantheon to the Scandinavian gods. They heard my dream, and I am incredibly happy and grateful to Santa Monica.

4. Uncharted The Lost Legacy - playing an adventure action movie with indescribable beauties looking not at Drake's dirty ass, but Khloichka's mouth-watering forms, is a double pleasure for me.

5. Anthem and BGaE2 - I liked the videos exclusively

G
Guest 28.07.21

1. Anthem (most entertaining gameplay trailer)

2. Beyond Good and Evil 2 (the most entertaining CGI and the sweetest promises)

3. Days Gone (Best Gameplay Presentation From Sony)

4. Shadow of the Colossus (best announcement from Sony)

5. Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus (even cooler than before)

6. Horizon Zero Dawn: The Frozen Wilds (just an addition to a great game)

7. Evil Within 2 (not an amateur myself, but the trailer is outstanding)

8.Far Cry 5 (finally a good headlight edge after the 3rd part)

9. The Last Night (the most beautiful pixels)

10.Ori And The Will Of The Wisps (The Most Beautiful Game For A 6 Teraflop Xbox One X)

Modified on June 14, 2017 by Kappa Kajima

G
Good hunter 28.07.21

only waited for the battlefront gameplay 2. got what I expected, even better.: troll_face_3:

z
zhenia13 28.07.21

Added a poll to the topic as requested)

Bergamot NicholasSire : agree:

R
Rolling stone 28.07.21

zhenia13 

Correct the typo - "what game" you wrote.