3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zhenia13 28.07.21 01:28 am

The best E3 games 2017

7riFcrM.jpg

Another E3 has come to an end and we will traditionally sum up the results of the past exhibition. We compile the tops of the most liked games (from 3 to 10 places) and share our impressions of the projects shown. I think all games can be mentioned: be it a gameplay video or cgi (like BGE2), because in both cases you enjoy the game)

Here, in fact, is the list of games itself, so as not to forget anything, in which case.

http://www.ign.com/wikis/e3/Games_at_E3_2017

I hope this e3 did not leave anyone indifferent and everyone at least something, but sunk into the soul : agree:

P.S. If there are enough votes, then it will even be possible to count the whole thing and arrange, as it should at the end)

Modified on June 15, 2017 by zhenia13
51 Comments
Sort by:
v
vtlka 28.07.21

1. The Evil Within 2. The best conference announcement, as for me. For a very long time there were no cool Japanese Horror games.

2. God of War. I really love this episode and really wanted them to rethink combat. What a pity that they did not think of moving the camera away during fights, but that would be very cool. Like you go like this and everything is cinematic, dialogues, cool plans with a 3-person camera, and then once a tree like guys attacked, the camera zooms out and starts messing. Ah dreams ...

3. Days Gone. Zombie + post apocalypse + not online survivalist = treadmill.

4. Anthem. Looks decent, but I wanted a purely story-driven game with co-op, and not vice versa.

5. Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus. 

6. Metro Exodus. A sort of new stalker.

7. Shadow of the Colossus. I am very worried about the music, whether the arrangement will be carried out. But the announcement pleases.

8. Uncharted The Lost Legacy. Just another cool adventure.

9. Spider-Man. I played only in 1 and 2 parts on 1 curling iron, I hope it will take off.

10. The Last Night. Coolest new indie on display. The style is dragging.

S
St1Let 28.07.21

The Evil Within 2 - the continuation of the masterpiece Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus - is another masterpiece, but since I love shooters less than survival horror, so only the second place: trollface-new: Beyond Good & Evil 2 - I've been waiting for a long time. Third place since the gameplay was not shown. Mario Odyssey is the ultimate platformer. Nuff Said God Of War - I already spat from asenshen, so I see some advantages in the global restart. Doesn't disappoint yet. Days Gone - more zombies needed. Looks great, will help brighten up the wait until the new lustovaz) The Last Night is the only indie on the list. Art design from God) Shadow of the Colossus is another nuff said. Spider-Man - there are doubts about the overall quality, how interesting the tasks and the plot will be, whether the gameplay in battle will not be reduced to a monotonous fight with kutuya. But I believe in the project. Xenoblade 2 - I did not appreciate visual attacks. I have questions about the combat system. But this is a huge adventure and zhrpg with budget norms, one cannot help but wait. Metroid Prime 4 - ... special Olympiad prize. Neighing from the logo, waiting for the game and, first of all, a normal presentation.

B
B11zzard 28.07.21

Of all that I saw on e3, god of war is perhaps the most intriguing and surprising. I will vote for him. 

a
aden 28.07.21

A lot of great games were shown, but I would probably choose exactly the announcements, which came as a complete surprise to me:

1. A Way Out

2. Metro Exodus

3. Anthem

4. Shadow of Colossus Remake

5. Beyond good and evil 2

B
Bristolq 28.07.21

1. Beyond Good and Evil 2;

2. Ori and the Will of the Wisps;

3. God of War / Uncharted: The Lost Legacy;

4. Day's Gone / SotC;

5. The Evil Within 2 / Wolfenstein 2;

6. Metro: Exodus;

7. Metroid Prime 4;

8. Spider-Man;

9. Sea of ​​Thieves / A Way Out;

10. Detroit: Become Human.

M
Manson 28.07.21

1. Spider-Man

2. The Evil Within 2

3. God of War

4. Dishonored: Death of the Outsider

5. Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus

6. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy

7. Metro Exodus

8. Shadow of the Colossus

9. Beyond Good and Evil 2

10. Day's Gone

P
Phoenix wright 28.07.21

1. Super Knack Odyssey

2. Knack Within 2

3. Shadow of Knak

4. Knack-man

5. Xenoknack 2

s
sqar 28.07.21

skull and bones didn’t roll it to anyone at all? 

Perhaps the most epic announcement ever.

But sea of ​​thieves is on the list : 57a8bd5a80d7f_FROG3:

Modified June 18, 2017 by sqar

B
Bristolq 28.07.21

sqar Sea of ​​Thieves is more interesting than Skull and Bones in everything. Is that inferior in terms of realism, but this is a dubious minus.

s
sqar 28.07.21

12 minutes ago, Bristolq said:

sqar Sea of ​​Thieves is more interesting than Skull and Bones in everything. Is that inferior in terms of realism, but this is a dubious minus.

: misc:

z
zhenia13 28.07.21

we vote, comrades, we vote. Need more votes: 57a8bd5deb03a_FROG17: