3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fraaancis 28.07.21 10:44 pm

\ "Recommend the game \" thread

Here we advise each other games.
For example: "Passed the Corsairs, I want more, advise something about pirates"; "The soul asks for a suitable cosmos or jrpg or grimdark rpg" and stuff like that. Modified on March 6, 2013 by Fraaancis
101 Comments
Sort by:
s
sport14 28.07.21

Posony, such an unexpected question.

Advise, pliz a game for the father-in-law (the man put time in the owl on shooters, now only he cuts in them)

I don't really like shooters, but he can only play them - he has fierce legs: gigi: (I would have his problems)

So, from his favorites, he has the first serious sam and painkiller, I generally don’t know such games now, where you stupidly shoot all living things.

Put max 3 - did not like it at all, says "kintso" :-D

In short, I will be grateful - we need a shooter-shooting gallery with graphics norms.

V
Valtron 28.07.21

advise the best browser to use at work

F
Fraaancis 28.07.21

[b] [member = 'sport14'] [/ b], well, in general, now a lot of HD remakes of old games have come out: the same Paykiller and Sam 1,2; the third part, but they say the beginning is boring; Quake II - if you suddenly did not play :-D Of the completely new ones I tried only Hard Reset - half an hour / hour can get stuck. [b] [member = 'Valtron'] [/ b], Diablo III, now many people instead of Solitaire Klondike)

e
eshkarala 28.07.21

Suggest a game like Borderlands 2, the game is just awesome.

M
Matthazard pururin 28.07.21

[member = 'sport14'], wolfenstein last two, singularity 

Y
Yarik_SPB 28.07.21

Posony, such an unexpected question.

Advise, pliz a game for the father-in-law (the man put time in the owl on shooters, now only he cuts in them)

I don't really like shooters, but he can only play them - he has fierce legs: gigi: (I would have his problems)

So, from his favorites, he has the first serious sam and painkiller, I generally don’t know such games now, where you stupidly shoot all living things.

Put max 3 - did not like it at all, says "kintso" :-D

In short, I will be grateful - we need a shooter-shooting gallery with graphics norms.

But what about the bulletstorm ?! 
Turn on the spell, show Halo, Killzone, Far - Cry 3 if a man loves adventure and hunting, then he will definitely like it) 

s
sport14 28.07.21

[member = 'Yarik_SPB'],: up:, all the games are efficient, but the trouble is that it plays only on the laptop, halo 1 by the way checked out - a very strong game says
But the trouble with the headlights is that you need to take pictures and hunt there: icon_sad :
"Too tricky"
Remains like only witchcraft and HD remakes. But thanks in general: agree: Modified on March 15, 2013 by sport14

Y
Yarik_SPB 28.07.21

[member = 'Yarik_SPB'],: up:, all the games are efficient, but the trouble is that it plays only on the laptop, halo 1 by the way checked out - a very strong game says
But the trouble with the headlights is that you need to take pictures and hunt there: icon_sad :
"Too tricky"
Remains like only witchcraft and HD remakes. But in general, thanks: agree:

Well, if on a laptop, then Bulletstorm will go and should like it too) 

s
sport14 28.07.21

[member = 'Yarik_SPB'], sanks, by the way the last shooter that passed. and forgot about him ...

I
Igogov 28.07.21

[member = 'sport14'], Battlefield, crusises 1-2, shooters are now generally dark ... Halo and kilzones on the laptop are unlikely to be kanesh ... Oh, well there ... Halflife 2. Shl By the way, and Sirius Sam also came out new.

Modified on March 15, 2013 by Igogov

B
Booblik 28.07.21

Hello. I'm on sick leave. Stupid flu. I wander on the Internet - full of phantom games, enticements with paid SMS. Do you want to know what? I would like to create a character, dress him up, wander around, wander around all sorts of places and institutions .. Well, in short, advise a normal, preferably free, simulator of a daring youth party ... Well, something like Sims would be desirable, the current is more modern)))

Bagel Bagel do not be ill, you play in Love City !!! There is one game like lovecity3d there is no need to register sms. You can even play naughty and hook the girl up. : up: You might like it. The game is similar to the sims. only characters are controlled by people

God, I seem to be letting go of the flu))) Well, in more detail, what do you have for the girls in the game?))))

m
musicant 28.07.21

Hello. I'm on sick leave. Stupid flu. Strolling around on the Internet - full of phantom games, enticements with paid SMS. Do you want to know what? I would like to create a character, dress him up, wander around, wander around all sorts of places and institutions .. Well, in short, advise a normal, preferably free, simulator of a daring youth party ... Well, something like Sims would be desirable, the current is more modern)))

Bagel Bagel do not be ill, you play in Love City !!! There is one game like lovecity3d there is no need to register sms. You can even play naughty and hook the girl up. : up: You might like it. The game is similar to the sims. only the characters are controlled by people, God, it seems to me that the flu lets go))) Well, in more detail, what are your girls in the game?)))) http://www.syper-games.ru/uploads/posts/2012- 08 / 1345314054_1.jpg Modified on March 15, 2013 by musicant

B
Button 28.07.21

Hello. I'm on sick leave. Stupid flu. Strolling around on the Internet - full of phantom games, enticements with paid SMS. Do you want to know what? I would like to create a character, dress him up, wander around, wander around all sorts of places and institutions .. Well, in short, advise a normal, preferably free, simulator of a daring youth party ... Well, something like Sims would be desirable, the current is more modern)))

Bagel Bagel do not be ill, you play in Love City !!! There is one game like lovecity3d there is no need to register sms. You can even play naughty and hook the girl up. : up: You might like it. The game is similar to the sims. only characters are controlled by people

God, I seem to be letting go of the flu))) Well, in more detail, what do you have for the girls in the game?))))

We have girls for every taste! So delicious. busty, with slender legs. the bodies are tanned. Virial acquaintance can be continued in real life: agree:  

S
Snacky 28.07.21

Recommend a game that is interesting to play together with a girl (except for MK: icon_lol :)

A
Allmighty L 28.07.21

[member = 'Really'], LBP definitely! And if you teach how to play fifu, then in general

B
Button 28.07.21

Bagel Bagel do not be ill, you play in Love City !!! There is one game like lovecity3d there is no need to register sms. You can even play naughty and hook the girl up. : up: You might like it. The game is similar to the sims. only the characters are controlled by people God, it seems to me that the flu lets go))) Well, in more detail, what kind of girls do you have in the game?)))) http://www.syper-games.ru/uploads/posts/2012 -08 / 1345314054_1.jpg

is this not an online game ?? I have not seen something like this on sale ((

L
Lucky N 28.07.21

[member = 'Really'], Rayman Origins, New Super Mario Bros. (Wii and Wii U) and Donkey Kong Country Returns.

B
Button 28.07.21

Recommend a game that is interesting to play together with a girl (except for MK: icon_lol :)

I didn't understand what MK is: icon_cry:, but it's interesting to play with a girl in lovecity3d, hahha, depending on who has what tastes of course. To whom are girls. and who likes boys.

T
Trashez 28.07.21

Ban these spammers already

N
NightmareRUS 28.07.21

Oh, those lyricists from the pages of the pastpfmen.png

Modified on March 16, 2013 by NightmareRUS