3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fraaancis 28.07.21 10:44 pm

\ "Recommend the game \" thread

Here we advise each other games.
For example: "Passed the Corsairs, I want more, advise something about pirates"; "The soul asks for a suitable cosmos or jrpg or grimdark rpg" and stuff like that. Modified on March 6, 2013 by Fraaancis
101 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr. Awesome 28.07.21

[b] [member = 'Really'] [/ b], Lucky N gave a good list, but I would postpone the dunky kong, there is not a weak chance to quarrel about the game) so I would advise: ilomilo, lara croft and the guardian of light, almost any part of kirby (but the last two are better), katamari, scott pikgrim vs the world, sonic and all star racing transformed (or mario kart if there are vii), mario galaxy 2 (a girl who is not familiar with games will be quite fun to play for an asterisk)), well, and fighting games, but here it is better to choose those in which you can easily play the button mashing and not particularly bloody, although almost all girls who are far from games like MK (checked more than once).

a
alien boyfriend 28.07.21

[member = 'Valtron'], http://deadfrontier.com/

I didn’t gamble myself, but I heard it more than once.

S
ScrewY0UguyS 28.07.21

Mgrr or the last dms?

A
ACE 28.07.21

[member = 'ScrewY0UguyS'], both are cool. but I like MGRR more.

S
ScrewY0UguyS 28.07.21

[member = 'ScrewY0UguyS'], both are cool. but I like MGRR more.

I have already passed DMS 3 times, and if the mgr really turns out to be cooler, then this is definitely wines. From the demo I was just shocked. Does the gameplay even change during the game? Is it developing there? And what I saw is 3 (sort of) swords that differ slightly from each other: icon_confused:

S
Snacky 28.07.21

Thank you guys for the answers: agree:

b
biocombinat 28.07.21

demon's souls or dark souls? what is more sincere? where to begin? and how the open world works in dark souls, otherwise I usually get bored with the open world after the middle of the game ((

V
Valtron 28.07.21

[member = 'MazingerZ'], that's what you need bro, great ATP!

a
alien boyfriend 28.07.21

[member = 'Valtron'], lol By the

way , I started it myself, in a conference with a friend in general [cut] fuck it. [/ cut]

k
kv83 28.07.21

demon's souls or dark souls? what is more sincere? where to begin? and how the open world works in dark souls, otherwise I usually get bored with the open world after the middle of the game ((

demon's souls, no options ...

and it will be a plus for you that there is no "open world" there

D
Dragon of dojima 28.07.21

I'm looking for a trpg like fire emblem or super robot taisen where each attack is shown as a separate scene. Platforms are desirable starting from ps1.  

S
SoulGrabber 28.07.21

[member = 'hddmitry'], why such a fetish?) most of them are knocked out after 5 hours of playing.

but in general this kind of good on PSP in bulk, he himself played 3-4 titles. I don’t remember the name nefig prada and they are all in Japanese and poor in general ((

D
Dragon of dojima 28.07.21

[member = 'SoulGrabber'], Well, everyone has different tastes. I asked because these games are specific precisely because of the attack scenes. Not every TRPG has this.

c
captain paphos 28.07.21

I'm looking for a trpg like fire emblem or super robot taisen where each attack is shown as a separate scene. Platforms are desirable starting from ps1.  

http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vanguard_Bandits

J
Juanito 28.07.21

Hi. I'm interested in this question: what games are there like Mariokart? I only know about sonic all stars transformed and LBP karting. Thanks in advance.

R
Rodan krush 28.07.21

[member = 'Jenea92'], are you basically a game or for a specific platform?

Just got a Joy Ride Turbo on the box

J
Juanito 28.07.21

[member = 'Jenea92'], are you basically a game or for a specific platform?

Just got a Joy Ride Turbo on the box

Yes, I forgot to clarify: for xbox360 or ps3 (without kinect / ps move). Thanks

Modified on June 24, 2013 by Jenea92

R
Rodan krush 28.07.21

[member = 'Jenea92'], well, this part without the kinect is just, the first one on the kinect was

J
Juanito 28.07.21

[member = 'Jenea92'], well, this part without the kinect is just, the first one on the kinect was

c
captain paphos 28.07.21

[b] [member = 'Jenea92'] [/ b], in PSN maybe there is still karting about crash