3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mik 28.07.21 10:51 pm

Favorite bad game.

Are there any slag games that you love / love.
In addition to the name of the game, I would like to hear why you love this game.
124 Comments
Sort by:
m
megasnake4 28.07.21

Panzer Front The
best tacosimulator. eight)

R
Retrokun 28.07.21

Bloody Roar 2 is a normal fighting game with simple mechanics and good graphics

N
NiGHTS 28.07.21

killzone

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 55 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

and

killzone 2

w
wu 28.07.21

It's definitely something on a PC. Previously, all RPGshki tons of hawalas, including Russians.

S
Scarface 28.07.21

Far Cry 2, RE 3 ... In general, it is full, especially of childhood games, which you cannot look at without tears now (it's not the graphics), but were previously the object of adoration.

[b] Just Enno [/ b]
so true: agree:

S
Senor 28.07.21

[b] Shen. [/ b], I also really liked Too Human.
I remembered the days of Diablo - meat gameplay and hunting for clothes.
I hit 1000 and played 80-90 hours.

A
ACE 28.07.21

Killzone 2
MGS4
Uncharted
LittleBigPlanet

ps Vote for Project Nomads

J
Just enno 28.07.21

[b] ACE [/ b], you are wrong topic.
What you need in "Unloved Bad Game": clever:

m
megasnake4 28.07.21

[quote name = "ACE"] Killzone 2
MGS4
Uncharted
LittleBigPlanet

ps I vote for Project Nomads [/ quote]
Resistence and Motorstorm forgot.

T
The one 28.07.21

I liked the last Army of two in the co-op, although I knew from the very beginning that there was nothing new in the game.

A
Albert 28.07.21

[quote name = "ACE"] Killzone 2
MGS4
Uncharted
LittleBigPlanet

ps I vote for Project Nomads [/ quote]

:-D ACE: I hate all hits on ps3, such shit ... oh, but I still want to play.

on LAIR the best flying game in the world (IMHO) Army of two - glory to the cooperative !!!!!

R
Richy 28.07.21

[quote name = "Just Enno"] There used to be a lot of these games. As a child, they played everything, not knowing the ratings, and found zest. Now, after reading the bad reviews, you begin to dig yourself to the smallest detail, and vice versa, forgive a lot to the hyped mega-masterpieces) It was nice to enjoy the game without knowing anything about it. And only later, after a while, find out how the press accepted the games. Either to be happy for your favorite game, or to say that
journalists cannot play.) The media spoils the impression of the games. : sad: [/ quote]

I agree 100%, by the way. I remember how, being already a game journalist and, of course, following the ratings and opinions of others, unexpectedly started playing the little-known at that time (actually, accidentally bought it and hadn't heard anything about it before) Rainbow Six and just got crazy with pleasure when it passed. At the same time, while the first reviews did not go, I even doubted a little - maybe this is my glitch, why did I like the game, about which no one heard or even expected?

By the way, a little earlier, I even bought the first Fallout by accident as soon as it appeared - Baldur's Gate was waiting, but I hadn't heard anything about Fallout until I sat down to play it.

And most importantly, right now I am stupidly trying to remember and cannot in any way be able to recall the name of the AWESOME turn-based strategy-tactics from the Czech Poles, which appeared quite unexpectedly somewhere in the period 1997-1999, was extremely outdated technically and morally (according to the schedule - the first XCom ), but was fucking addictive in terms of gameplay. Well, the plot there is notable for the level of nonsense - about how a modern army with tanks and special units fights against hellish demons from hellish hell, who unexpectedly crawled out to earth. Maybe someone will remember the name? The press did not write anything about her at all at the time.

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 3 minutes 3 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[quote name = "opposer"] I have:
God Hand
Die Hard Nakatomi Plaza
[b] Richy [/ b] ,
tekvar ?? nifiga myself :) I thought I only remember this.

Well, if it’s out of junk, then KKnD (a clone of C&C, '96) [/ quote]

I fell in love with the tekvar in absentia when I saw the screenshots in the PC Gamer in 1995, or something. its photorealism then struck me. I tried to look at the screenshots now, it became somehow even a little wild:
[url = http: //images.google.ru/images? hl = ru & q = tekwar% 20PC & lr = & um = 1 & ie = UTF-8 & sa = N & tab = wi] http: //images.google.ru/images?hl=ru&q= ... a = N & tab = wi [/ url]
[url = http: //www.youtube.com/watch? v = UtTeKVLfOT0 & feature = related] http: / /www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtTeKVLf ... re = related [/ url]

how little we needed to be happy, yes :-)

thanks to a cross-link from youtube, I remembered another game that the press, by the way, loved more, but still kicked often - Witchaven: [url = http: //www.youtube.com/watch? v = tNoDAcTzO5E & feature = related ] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNoDAcTz ... re = related [/ url]

But Strife's video, by the way - let me remind you that this miracle appeared after Quake and Tekwar / Witchaven / RotT / Duke3D and other Build Engine games. Actually, that's why the game went unnoticed - during the high point of Build and the advent of Quake, it used the engine from the first Doom: [url = http: //www.youtube.com/watch? V = XsOODDTPmYc] http: // www. youtube.com/watch?v=XsOODDTPmYc [/url]

But, damn it, the gameplay took - nonlinearity, conditionally open world, buying cartridges and RPG-leveling, a bunch of forks in the plot ...

As for KKnD, his grades, by the way, were decent. After all, the first big C&C clone. I remember flirting with him, yeah!

P
Pinky 28.07.21

2 Richy: I only remember something like Dark Colony, but there are not quite demons, not quite from hell, and the game was still fresher, it seems, and very cool. :?

o
opposer 28.07.21

no, Tekvar's count was incredibly steep - she was almost steeper than Duke.

Think about it - in 95 you could go down into the subway and ride it. There were PEOPLE in the toilet cubicles!
You could WALK IN THE CITY! Present !!!

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 1 minute 2 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

there was also a super game Incubation, a mega masterpiece. Make a remake of the PSP - there will be a hurricane. The game is purely under the PSP.

o
old_osam 28.07.21

[b] SoulGrabber [/ b], naturally the coolest bitemaps are 2D from kapkom + pgm, sega, snk ,,, as for 3D Fighting Force, this is a fake if you compare Spike Out (Sega).

on the topic Dino Crisis 3

T
The one 28.07.21

[quote] And most importantly, now I'm stupidly trying to remember and just can't seem to find the name of an AWESOME turn-based strategy-tactics from the Czechs-Poles, which appeared quite unexpectedly somewhere between 1997-1999, was extremely outdated technically and morally (according to the schedule - - the first XCom), but it was fucking addictive in terms of gameplay. [/ quote]

How could it be incubation by accident?

[b] opposer [/ b],
damn did not read at first.
game - I played super true with my comrades, I remember on the 1st computer, so as not to fire where alien units left the room during the opponent's move :)

R
Richy 28.07.21

[b] The One [/ b], not, not Incubation. From the authors of Incubation (BlueByte, by the way, the creators of the Settlers series) there was another game popular in the West, but which is little known here - Battle Isle. If anyone has played Wargamming.net's Massive Assault line of games, here it is.

S
S 28.07.21

God Hand, of course. For [b] THREE [/ b] points out of ten, the gentlemen from the IGN need to make a chupa-amputation. Without anesthesia, of course.

R
Richy 28.07.21

[quote name = "opposer"] no, Tekvar's count was incredibly steep - she was almost steeper than Duke.

Think about it - in 95 you could go down into the subway and ride it. There were PEOPLE in the toilet cubicles!
You could WALK IN THE CITY! Present !!!

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 1 minute 2 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

there was still a super game Incubation- mega masterpiece. Make a remake of the PSP - there will be a hurricane. The game is purely for PSP. [/ Quote]

Incubation was cool, but it was just recognized by the press (estimates were at 90%), it only sold poorly, the genre (turn-based tactics) was already on its way out.

About TekWar - yes, and also there people ran away and called the police when you pulled out a pistol. But at the beginning she inserted me not with this, but with graphics. How this awesome for those times graphics looks now, you can see from the video above :-)

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 5 minutes 31 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

By the way, about the birds. I still loved (and still love) Enter the Matrix. Likewise Matrix: Path of Neo. The press and many hardcore players spat on them, but the sales were great and the games were actually good too.

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 4 minutes 52 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[quote] And most importantly, now I'm stupidly trying to remember and just can't seem to find the name of an AWESOME turn-based strategy-tactics from the Czechs-Poles, which appeared quite unexpectedly somewhere between 1997-1999, was extremely outdated technically and morally - the first XCom), but it was fucking addictive in terms of gameplay. Well, the plot there is notable for the level of nonsense - about how a modern army with tanks and special units fights against hellish demons from hellish hell, who unexpectedly crawled out to earth. Maybe someone will remember the name? The press did not write anything about her at all at the time. [/ quote]

Damn, I found it !!! Spellcross of course - [url = http: //www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php? Id = 3448] http://www.computerandvideogames.com/ar ... hp? Id = 3448 [/ url]!
It was released, judging by this article, in general in 2001, but it seems to me that this is a British edition, the original game was still earlier. The developers, by the way, the Czechs from Cauldron, were bought by Activision last year and are now engaged in a line of trash shooters for Activision Value (Soldiers of Fortune 3, etc.).

o
old_osam 28.07.21

everything sucks, arcades rule