3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mik 28.07.21 10:51 pm

Favorite bad game.

Are there any slag games that you love / love.
In addition to the name of the game, I would like to hear why you love this game.
124 Comments
Sort by:
P
Paragraf 28.07.21

[Quote] as from shootouts in Max Payne [/ quote]
: shock: Why get tired there. The games are short. The second part is completed in 1.5 hours. : wink:
And from Enter for the Matrix at one time, almost everyone dragged along. : razz:

R
Richy 28.07.21

[b] Osam [/ b], you confused the topic :-)

Here you do not need to scold the tastes of others, here people talk about just those games that the majority or the press did not like, but liked them personally. Now I'll start a similar topic, with the opposite meaning, for sure!

Update:

done! welcome - cross-links made.
[url] http://forums.gamemag.ru/nelyubimaya-horoshaya-igra-vt834279.html [/ url]

J
Just enno 28.07.21

[b] Richy [/ b], don't.
now all fanboys will record all the exclusives on the opposite console, and will troll. Holyvorchik can work :)

A
Aserp 28.07.21

[off] [b] Just Enno [/ b], what's the chick on the Ave? : gigi:: oops: [/ off]

R
Richy 28.07.21

[b] Just Enno [/ b], holivor and stupid assaults will be lost without slowing down! at the same time the most violent fanboys will get bans, gamemag will become calmer for at least a week :-)

A
Aserp 28.07.21

[b] Richy [/ b], dafai do it!

J
Just enno 28.07.21

[b] Acerp [/ b], I don't know what her name is. I like it
myself : oops:: D [b] Richy [/ b], well, if you look like that, it may be for the best :)
Many highly praised games have not been rolled out to me. Probably because they over-praised them, and began to expect something not real from them.
Yes, and such games are better deposited in the memory. Because after PR, and high ratings, you start to think about the game more often, wait for it, hope, and in the end you are disappointed. It turns out that in relation to the game there were more different emotions, and as a result, a deeper settling in memory. Such games will be remembered now. :)

X
Xopek 28.07.21

But I also remember it was not so bad, but the game that went unnoticed [b] Sanity Aiken's Artifact [/ b] from [b] Monolith [/ b] ... The plot and humor were just 5+ there, and the game itself was quite an original and interesting mixture of adventure + RPG + action

P
Pseudodog 28.07.21

Clive barker's undying

o
old_osam 28.07.21

[quote name = "Paragraf"] [quote] as from shootouts in Max Payne [/ quote]
: shock: Why get tired there. The games are short. The second part is completed in 1.5 hours. : wink:
And from Enter for the Matrix at one time, almost everyone dragged along. : razz: [/ quote] in the first one I liked the idea, but by the middle of the game I got tired of ... the same thing ...

G
GuessWho 28.07.21

[Quote] And from Enter for the Matrix at one time, almost everyone dragged along. Language outward [/ quote]
Me: brash: as soon as I saw the square wheels of cars. I got to the first shootout and uninstall: brash:

c
cube23 28.07.21

Crash Bandicoot (all parts + races) I
love.Eternal respect for the dashing childhood of Naughty Dog

A
Aziphov 28.07.21

before writing here, have people even read the first post?

c
cube23 28.07.21

and damn .. (some 9s and 10s). sorry, gentlemen, but still love

k
kawa 28.07.21

Delighted with the Last Remnant demos.

R
RD 28.07.21

Monster Hunter is a bullshit game, the scores are low, and it's fun to play. : crazy:

A
ACE 28.07.21

[b] kawa77 [/ b], Last Remnant super game

o
opposer 28.07.21

oo! another game Requem Avenging Angel. Fagots from magazines didn't like the "gameplay", but it was the most carbon monoxide shooter of the late 90's
AND the first game with slow motion.

b
b4nd1t00 28.07.21

in spite of the opposite topic I will write: kaeska and redalert and even the last kandk. and also the soldiers of fortune liked the last.

F
Formalin 28.07.21

I liked Shiny's Messiah: roll: The first thing that came to mind.