3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VLADIMIR RUS 28.07.21 10:51 pm

What is the first game you bought on a console

I would like to know, my list is
8-bit - Duck Tales (yellow cartridge wiped to holes)
Sega 16 bit - Mortal Kombat 3 (they brought the kit from Moscow was in shock for a long time)
PS1 - Need For Speed ​​(played for weeks without a pause)
PS2 - Kessen (I liked oldies, but the game was not very good, the first silver disc from Sonya)
Xbox - Halo (I liked it on the second try)
Xbox 360 - Kameo (the first game in HD quality, I was looking for a jaw for a long time)
PS3 - MGS4 (I bought it without ps3)
PS3 Slim - Killzone 2
Xbox 360 Slim - Halo reach
Wii - Metroid Other M (no impressions) Modified on July 7, 2012 by VLADIMIR RUS
123 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lucky N 28.07.21

[b] NES [/ b] - Yie Ar Kung Fu
[b] PS2 [/ b] - Final Fantasy X
[b] DS [/ b] - Ace Attorney Phoenix Wright
[b] PSP [/ b] - Jeanne d ' Ark
[b] Wii [/ b] - Super Mario Galaxy
[b] X360 [/ b] - Ninja Gaiden 2
[b] PS3 [/ b] - Metal Gear Solid 4
[b] 3DS [/ b] - The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
[b] PS Vita [/ b] - Gravity Rush

J
JIe0H 28.07.21

Sega 16 bit - Sonic

PS1 - Resident Evil 2
Dreamcast - Resident Evil Code: Veronica
PS2 - Final Fantasy 10 : foreveralone:
PS3 - Heavy Rain

m
mordor 28.07.21

Psp - I immediately took 2 games with the console: Ridge racer and pursuit force
Xbox 360 - at the beginning I was on a pirate, then I got the first Call of Duty 2
Wii on a license - the situation is similar to boxing, the first game was Super Mario Galaxy 1
3DS - the first game for 3ds was the legend of zelda ocarina of time 3d, but in general the very first cartridge was for ds Rayman raving rabbids 2.

g
gsector82 28.07.21

Dreamcast - spawn, in the hand of the demon
Ps2 - unf san andreas (never got through lol)
psp - naruto (the coolest fights)
ps3 - killzona 2
xbox - devil may edge 4
gameboy - worm Jim
Wii - trauma center, mario gelaxi and zelda
A well yes, on segu comic zones Modified on July 7, 2012 by gsector82

A
Azzy 28.07.21

[b] [member = Valtron] [/ b], if specifically I bought it myself with the money I earned, then my list starts from PS2. Rather, on PS1, I also bought myself with the money that I earned helping my father in the store, but there I bought a pirate for 70 rubles per disc, and here it is, as I understand it, only about the license.

M
Matsuda 28.07.21

[b] Brütal Legend on the curling iron [/ b] [b] y m / [/ b]

[color = # 339933] [size = 2] Added after 30 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]
[spoil] text why it turned out bold :([/ spoil]

V
Valtron 28.07.21

[b] [member = Azzy] [/ b], I'm just laughing at the name of the thread, since everyone practically starts playing with it, and most of them hardly even realized at their age what their parents brought them as a gift.
My father personally gave me a mario with a caric, and I didn't even know for a period that somewhere in Russia you could buy other games)
So the thread is more likely: your first game on each platform.

m
magic 28.07.21

[b] [member = Valtron] [/ b], :)
But Sonya one appeared when my uncle gave it to me. Apparently he had already played enough : icon_mrgreen:
Damn, what were the times .... Then I found out that it is possible not only on a computer play, but also on the console ...
It's a pity I gave it away.: icon_neutral:

R
Retrokun 28.07.21

on a dandy - somehow a lot of the gamer seemed to be

on a shoga - I took a used one - there was a nba jam I remember and some more

on ps1 - I took a used one - there was a tomb rider 2, MGS in Japanese, a disc with demos - the first one I bought was a tenchu ​​(I remember I bought it with money from a sold shogi) and a friend also brought hot blondes to me - but there was one video and even more than in MGS

on ps2 - the final of fantasy X, and long before the prefix itself

D
Dark_Ogr 28.07.21

litsuhu can't remember ... probably the tekken tag on ps2 was the very first one.

T
Tesla_F 28.07.21

Now I can't remember exactly, but roughly:
Dandy - Tetris
Sega - mortal kombat 2
Ps one - graphic demo with a dinosaur, demo f1, and goal storm (sort of like that)
Ps 2 - gta: san andreas
Pk - supplekh
Khvoh 360 - just cause
Ps 3
- resistivity Vita - anch

D
DarKkirk 28.07.21

I bought the Xbox 360 primarily because of my long-awaited Alan Wake game. You cannot describe the satisfaction when you hold the coveted box of green plastic. And then the pleasure of immersion in history, from the atmosphere of the game, from the proprietary attention to details - I wanted to shake hands with the developers. And when, quite by accident, I found a manuscript in Alan's room ([color = # 333333] [font = arial, sans-serif] [size = 3] [left] The Sudden Stop) [/ left] [/ size] [/ font ] [/ color], which tells about the character of the book who is a copy of Payne, moreover, he is voiced by the same actor, I literally could not contain my emotions and started repeating like a child: "Damn! It's max Payne! Yes!" This is the case when the money for which the game is asked is worth nothing. After all, these emotions are priceless. And then the games got worse and worse not one game even came close to like the aforementioned Alan Wake. After that I sewed up and play everything. And only for the new game from Remedy I'm ready to give my honestly earned money, I'm sure it's worth it.

PS I don’t mind the money for the game from Frictional Games, well, this is a slightly different story)

Z
ZеT 28.07.21

Since the name and description of the thread does not explain what should be the first (piracy or license), then I'll just go through my first games ... if I remember : okay:
[b] Sega MegaDrive 2 [/ b], which is some kind of pirate - me I don't remember ... Duck Hunt, Super Mario and Ninja Turtles are spinning in my head. There was also a game like this - a shooting gallery with a light gun in the Wild West setting ... rather complicated, an infection. A lot of 8-bit games were adapted by our and Chinese pirates for this Mega Drive, and strangely enough, I don't remember a single 16-bit one.
[b] PSX [/ b] - after buying the console, they immediately took me Tekken 3, Soul Edge and the second Resident Ivl.
[b] Dreamcast [/ b] - [i] Mr. Driller. [/ i]
[b] PS2 [/ b] - I took it quite late and the first were Shadows of the Colossus and MGS3. Because of them, I took the prefix, then I added a major library to the library.
[b] SNES [/ b] - Earthbound.
[b] X-Box 360 [/ b] - Alan Wake and Lost Odyssey.
[b] PS3 [/ b] - Heavenly Sword and the first Assassin.
[b] PSP [/ b] - Peace Walker.

K
Kityun45 28.07.21

I will write three games each (Because writing one at a time is lonely) How it was yesterday:
[b] PS3 [/ b] - Folklore (I bought it in the same store where the console was, in Technosila in July 2009) then went to another store "Eldorado" and bought Uncharted (the first game that ended up being played) and ordered Heavenly Sword
[b] PSV [/ b] in OZON that evening - March 2012 "MVideo" along with the prefix bought Uncharted GA and on the same evening bought in OZONE Rayman Origins. Now processing Gravity Rush.
[b] PC [/ b] -When dinosaurs walked the earth (September), the store "Son, I don't remember anymore" I didn't buy licenses until 2008, the first thing I bought in Face was: How to Get a Neighbor 1.2 (still I still play, mega game) and Pirates of the Caribbean (Where, to my bewilderment, there was no Jack Sparrow) I wanted to give it back, and scandal how so Jack then Where? but the game seemed to me like Vin and I left it)
[b] NES [/ b] - Chip and Dale with Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
[b] Sega Mega Drive [/ b] - Battletoads (the game broke 3 Joysticks)

When I thought to buy PS2 and PSP but changed his mind with the release of HD Collections (For everything he wanted to buy on them ended up on PS3) Modified on July 7, 2012 by EyeAlchemist666

M
MWorld II 28.07.21

PSOne - Tomb Raider
Dreamcast - some kind of game about
RS snowboarders - if it is a license. then the first
Xbox 360 Stalker - Viking
PS3 - Uncharted 1
PSV - Mortal Kombat

PS4 - Assassin's Creed 4

Modified on September 7, 2014 by MWorld II

E
Esperanza 28.07.21

ps3 - killzone 2

T
TrinchM 28.07.21

The very first is NVA 2003, and then it went and went :)

V
VLADIMIR RUS 28.07.21

Thanks people for the answers, it was interesting to read!
In the topic, you can also talk about the peradka, the main thing is what you bought.
It's just that now everything is digitized, and here everyone has such a memorez!

L
LeGaTo 28.07.21

On Psone - the first game was a set of 8 games on one disc, and it was not a black demo disc) From what was remembered there only Siphon Filter, and then there were cut screensavers
On PS2 - Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance, fucking masterpiece
On PSP - Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops - I accidentally saw it on the hump and decided to buy it.
On PS3 - Splinter Cell: Double Agent - Disgusting Port from Xbox 360

M
ModernRising 28.07.21

I remember on Sega there was only one cartridge about Sonic, even now it is lying around somewhere.