3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dotdroid 28.07.21 10:54 pm

Splitscreen

best split screen games.

suggest:)
58 Comments
Sort by:
h
hero olympus 28.07.21

Gears Of War, Halo, Halo Wars?

d
dozensnake 28.07.21

in halo wars splitscreen?

r
razgulnov 28.07.21

[quote name = 'dozensnake' timestamp = '1346176043' post = '2831517']
in halo wars splitscreen?
[/ quote] the

point in the split-screen strategy to do :-D : up:

[color = # 339933] [size = 2] Added after 36 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]
[quote name = 'heroolympus' timestamp = '1346176008' post = '2831516' ]
Gears Of War, Halo, Halo Wars?
[/ quote]

army of tu 1-2, kane of lynch

h
hero olympus 28.07.21

[b] [member = razgulnov3] [/ b], [b] [member = dozensnake] [/ b],
after Halo Wars the question is,: icon_lol: : icon_wink:

r
razgulnov 28.07.21

[b] [member = heroolympus] [/ b], I remember something in some strategies there is a split-screen like) you confused me

p
psn1034 28.07.21

in motorstorm pacific rift awesome splitscreen

B
BDM 28.07.21

Renegade Ops splits screen properly. Well, all LEGO games. The first two were fun to play. Scott Piligrim vs World also coopes well, but does not split screen. Modified on Aug 28, 2012 by BDM

Y
YraqneEsperx 28.07.21

Splitscreen is very good: after a year of playing together on one TV, I bought myself my ps3.
But first, for some reason, vitu: think:

S
SENEL 28.07.21

[b] [member = YraqneEsperx] [/ b], No offense, but it looks like it's female logic. I did not understand anything written)

Y
YraqneEsperx 28.07.21

Played away for several years. If there were no joint games in the games, then I would have been away and played them like that. It is more interesting to play together, and the split-screen is wonderful, but not everywhere it is, and not everywhere it is convenient, so I decided to buy myself a ps3. But the first time I did not succeed, for some reason I bought vita. I decided that I would also play at a party. But then

I changed my mind again) I like LBP, but I always fell somewhere, because I can't keep up with everyone.

S
SENEL 28.07.21

[b] [member = YraqneEsperx] [/ b], It reminded me how I used to drive to the neighbors to play dandies in tanks))

a
alien boyfriend 28.07.21

Army men

W
Wario 28.07.21

Re 5!

J
JustOldHero 28.07.21

GeoW1,2,3, Halo Reach

a
alex1990hp 28.07.21

Greetings! I'm getting ready for the New Year's holidays, I'm going to take the ps3 to my dacha. The question arose as to which games can be played on the split screen.
Resident Evil 6
Lara Croft Guardian of life
how are they?

Also, what about Army of Two?

ALL WITH COMING COMRADES !!!

p
psn1034 28.07.21

[b] [member = alex1990hp] [/ b], everything is clear about the rezik, you can open the doors together, help to get up if you dumped, sometimes you can
not play in the stall, but they say that the split is good, it is interesting to play
together with the army that there is a split, that's for sure, but I haven't played it

S
SpikeLeeAngel 28.07.21

Toca Race Driver, GRID 2, Split Second, Crash Time, Orochi-Samurai Warriors, etc.

R
Reverse 28.07.21

when they say split screen, they usually mean co-op on one screen, so I'll just write here my favorite co-op games on one screen at the moment:

cod aw - 2 persons

diablo 3 - 4 persons

injustice gods among us - 2 people

pes 2015 - 4 people

rayman legends - 4 people

ps it would be nice to create a theme "favorite co-op games on one screen"

Modified Jan 14, 2015 by sparker