3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zhenia13 28.07.21 10:56 pm

The best moments of E3 2016

xU1MKwq.jpg

Following the example of last year's topic, I suggest that users of the forum (and not only) Gamemag compile their top best games from the largest gaming exhibition that takes place annually in Los Angeles - E3. This year she pleasantly surprised some and really disappointed others. In this topic, I propose to share similar impressions and emotions that the greatest game show in the world gave.

The essence. Each of the users presents his top ten (maybe less or more) of the best, in his opinion, games from the last event in LA. Therefore, the calculation will be carried out according to the scheme: 1st place - 10 points, 2-9, 3-8, ...., 10-1. At the end of the topic, I will summarize and we will determine which games made the greatest impression, and which ones, on the contrary, did not please gamers at all.

In addition to compiling a direct top for specific games, you can mark everything connected in one way or another with the event: the brightest moments and the most bitter disappointments; what conferences did you like more than others and why; etc. The more you participate in the topic, the more interesting it becomes for everyone.: icon_mrgreen:

Well, something like that) I hope that nevertheless this event brought more positive than disappointment and that the games shown at it, for the most part, will be more than worthy : agree:

Modified June 18, 2016 by zhenia13
34 Comments
Sort by:
m
mchammer 28.07.21

God of war IV and spider man, the main thing is that Sonya does not screw up with spidey

S
Sofia 28.07.21

The whole Sony conference. From the epic that the orchestra gave out, hair moved in the most indecent places.

From other conferences, I either fell asleep or smashed my face.

Especially Yubi stood out, from which I sat with an epic facepalm for an hour and a half. Until this year, Aisha had a neutral attitude, but this time the blood came from her ears from every joke (although I'm not sure if it was her fault or the scriptwriter of the conference).

Well, because of RDR 2, it was a little offensive: so many rumors, leaks, and everything was in vain. Hopefully on Monday they will finally announce.

A
Arystan 28.07.21

My top hat E3

Best games :

1) Dad of war - 10

2) Gravity rush - 9

3) Persona 5 - 8

4) Horizon zero dawn - 7

5) Zelda - 6 

Spider - did not include in the list, only one trailer without gameplay.

By conf, no seats:

1) MC is a good confa, interesting games: Recore, GeOW4, damn it even Forza (the spirit of a motorcycle storm). From the bad - an indistinct demo of Scalebound, but for me this is the main system seller of Juan and the MMO about pirates from Rar. Being stylized, it looks so-so - I saw neither an epic nor a fan in this game.

2) Yubisoft - For honor from more or less, but everything looks like a stripped-down musou. Only three characters, it is not clear what with weapons, cards. But with a top-end grafon, smooth animation and MP. Game for sale.

3) The gazebo is an exemplary medium conference. Atmospheric Prey Trailer. Disonord 2 is not hooked, on sale

4) Sony is a great confa. Games: GOV (day one), Horaise, Spider and Dayz gun.

Major disappointment: EA conference and DOE presentation.

As a result, I was pleased with E3, I did not particularly hype. I got the games I wanted. Zelda took notes.

S
Stepan 28.07.21

1) Showing the new God of War - and exactly the way I wanted to see him. In Scandinavia, with new mechanics.

2) Last Guardian release date - finally, damn it. Shadow of the Colossus is a favorite PS2 game. Naturally, I can't help but wait for the sequel.

3) Spide from Insomniak - it was difficult to dream about the best.

E
Echoes 28.07.21

Kojima condescends to mere mortals. 

Kitchen's project is so remorselessly reincarnated before our very eyes in PE7.

Shows some shit that looks like another Tom Clancy slag, and then bam - South Park!

Sonya's pre-show: at the very end, a dude from Activision comes, and the hosts are like - now there will be a Kolda trailer - but a minute or two passes, and he still isn't there. All three had the same faces. : troll_face_22:

The best moments were in the telegram. : troll_face_24:

K
Kotj 28.07.21

Best Games - The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Spider-Man by Insomniac, South Park: The Fractured But Whole.

Highlights - Kojima coming out, Low Roar - I'll keep coming, Sony conference orchestra.

Modified June 18, 2016 by Kotj

z
zhenia13 28.07.21

I will correct the hat in the evening, bringing it to the state standard) To make it clearer, if I incomprehensibly explained the rules in the cap:

We compose the treadmills separately for the best games, the best moments, etc. I.e:

The best games are 1,2,3, etc.

The best moments - 1,2,3, etc.

Plus, it will really be possible to add a category - the best conferences, placing them in places from the most liked to the most boring)

S
Spoony 28.07.21

best games - god of war, detroit

best announcements - death stranding, gwent

the best moments - apart from a burst of applause after im back kojima nothing comes to mind yet

the best sleeping pill - oddly enough games from Yubi, or more precisely, 10 minutes of gameplay after each announcement (did not suffer only in South Park), everything was very prolonged

Modified June 18, 2016 by Spoony

K
KuP9I 28.07.21

My favorite show was Forza Horizon 3.

Well, Kojima by itself.

N
Nonsense 28.07.21

1) HIDEO

Modified June 18, 2016 by Nonsense

B
Bensym 28.07.21

1) God of War

2) South Park

3) Spider-man

4) The Legend of Zelda

5) Death Stranding

6) Mafia 3

7) The Last Guardian 

8) Detroit

9) Sea of ​​Thieves

10) FIFA 17

The main disappointment of the exhibition: the absence of RDR 2, an indistinct demonstration of Mass Effect and games in the SW universe.

Modified June 18, 2016 by Bensym

V
Vitality_MS 28.07.21

4 hours ago, zhenia13 said:

I will correct the hat in the evening, bringing it to the state standard) To make it clearer, if I incomprehensibly explained the rules in the cap:

We compose the treadmills separately for the best games, the best moments, etc. I.e:

The best games are 1,2,3, etc.

The best moments - 1,2,3, etc.

Plus, it will really be possible to add a category - the best conferences, placing them in places from the most liked to the most boring)

If there are no questions about the top games and conferences, then there is a problem with moments - the exhibition is too poor for them)

Modified June 18, 2016 by Vitality_MS

J
Juanito 28.07.21

The best games I'm always looking forward to:

1) God of War

2) Horizon: Zero Dawn

3) South Park: The Fractured But Whole

4) Crash Remastered

5) Watch Dogs 2

6) The Last Guardian

7) Mafia 3

8) Detroit: Become Human

9) Reasident Evil 7

10) Spider Man

best / unexpected moments:

1) orchestral music

2) Crash Remastered announcement

3) Scorpio announcement

best confes:

1) Sony - 9.5 / 10 (for 10/10 there was not enough RDR (()

2) MS - 7/10 

3) Bethesda - 6/10

4) Uisoft - 5/10

5) EA - 4/10

M
Manson 28.07.21

11 minutes ago, Jenea said:

Scorpio announcement

such an unexpected moment, I can’t: icon_mrgreen:

B
Bergamot 28.07.21

Konfa Gazebos, weaker than last year, but still not bad:

- Dishonored 2 - just fine, everything is the same but with a solar setting and grafon

- Prey is groundhog day in cyberpunk, the ideological successor to System Shock, what else is needed?

EA:

Always the most boring and uninteresting conference for me, since I'm not a fan of Star Wars. The only thing I liked was the grafon in Battle 1.

Microsoft is also not very good. A lot of games are shown year after year, but there is simply nothing of interest to me except Inside and We Happy Few.

Yubisoft is the main disappointment for me. Also I'm not a fan of South Park, so this announcement is past. Watch Dogs 2 looks like working on bugs, but I continue to disbelieve - the topic of hackers-shkolota adds pessimism. At the end of the announcement of pokatushek from the mountain, hmm, not what we were expecting. The closing announcement is getting worse every year. 

Sony. Actually, it is Sony's confa that gives the answer to the question of why they are the leaders of the industry. It seems that they are the only ones who understand how to make conferences and what games to make. A dense bombardment of gameplay without any chatter (well, ok, with a minimum) and even without an indie segment.

But the most important thing is the games they make - GoW, Horizon, Days Gone, Detroit, Death Stranding, you just want to play it, unlike almost everything shown at other conferences. Of course, you can joke a lot that half of the games don't have a release date. But do other companies show the finished product? Full cancellation of Fable Legends and Phantom Dust and downgrades from Ubisoft say hello.

- God of War is a great reimagining. I used to hate this franchise and even despise it, mostly because of the gg acting like an idiot (Kratos is a member (s)). Now that the game has been given seriousness, the slash has been removed and a pinch of TLOW has been added, my interest has grown by an order of magnitude from a complete zero. If Sucker Punch also scores on Infamos and does something serious, then I will have absolutely nothing to hait)

- Horizon still looks like a dream game, if the RPG part is not screwed up and there is a powerful plot with intrigue about what happened in this world. Alas, you don't have to expect much from the developers of Killzone, but what if they do it? I believe in the project!

Resident Evil 7 is also a great reimagining, a return to the horror roots of the best that could have happened to the series. 

- Death Stranding is fresh, bold and interesting, yes it's just a trailer, but what other company do we see such trailers for at conferences?

The rest of the projects also look decent - Detroit is striking in its variability, and Spidey is in perfect order (but not a fan again). By the way, it finally dawned on Marvel that they could also make games. At the end of the conference, something else was clearly expected, most likely RDR, but it did not work out. In general, literally a couple of projects were not enough for this conference to be ideal, but even so they were the best at this E3.

Some kind of fanboy post turned out. Well, let)

V
Vitality_MS 28.07.21

Best games:

1) Forza Horizon 3

2) Days Gone

3) God of War

4) Horizon: Zero Dawn

5) Gears of War 4

6) Dishonored 2

7) Death Stranding

8) Detroit Become Human

9) Resident Evil 7: Biohazard

10) Prey

Best Conferences:

1) Sony

2) Microsoft

3) Bethesda

There are only three conferences worthy of attention.: icon_smile:

ps You can make top games by platform / conference.

J
Jem 28.07.21

Games:

-Win 10 Exclusives

-God of war

-Chekspider

-Mult Battles

-Daysgone

-Gwent

Highlights:

-Kojimich at Sonya

-Lowden's shadow in the form of Crash, and the announcement of the remaster that was not shown ((

- Stoned Snoop Dogg and Co.

Confy:

-Sony

-Tanks

-EA

-Alcove.

M
Mr. Objectivity 28.07.21

Top 5 games:

-God of war (oh god 10/10)

-Horizon (with each trailer, the game is more and more surprising)

-Detroit (how can you not love a cage ????)

-TLG (mimimi)

-Forza horizon 3 (perhaps the best open world race)

Top moments:

-orchestra at Sonya

-trailer Buryats

- crash announcement

Top conferences:

-Sony

-MS (although 99% of the games from T-shirts don't appeal to me, I have to admit that the conf was a success for the fans)

-Yubisoft (here at least the gameplay of the games was)

-Befezda

-EA (very weak, bf on trailers the lion is thick, but in fact ...)

4onoki 28.07.21

Best games:

God of war Detroit The Legend of Zelda Titanfall 2 Horizon

Highlights: 

The release date of The Last Guardian (on the very first day I will buy it, yes) Kojima breaks all the pathos with the steps The way PE7 showed

And the conferences .. Sony, Mikey, Gazebo .. 

Well, the three-house probably doesn't count. but he gave me a lot too. 

z
zhenia13 28.07.21

I updated the header, so we unsubscribe) More answers - more goodies at the end : gigi:

Take an example from @Bergamot, for example : agree: