3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
maggot1 28.07.21 10:56 pm

Shenmue III 4 Next-Gen

[url = http: //games.kikizo.com/news/200508/141_p1.asp] http://games.kikizo.com/news/200508/141_p1.asp [/ url]
51 Comments
Sort by:
D
Don reba 28.07.21

I really want to believe ...
True, without Suzuki it may not turn out right.

K
Koridor 28.07.21

[quote name = "Don Reba"] I really want to believe ...
However, without Suzuki it may not turn out right. [/ quote]
I agree. Suzuki is the father of the project, without him ...

-
-Mag 28.07.21

Unfortunately, it is not clear which console will be buit ... but the fact that there will be a sequel is cool !!! all the more I plan to include all the other episodes there!

And the father is not the father, but the AM2 team also I think remained ... especially since there is a base of the game, and not a fantasy! hope for the best !! brilliant game!

K
Koridor 28.07.21

[quote name = "$ Mag"] Unfortunately it is not clear which console will be buit ... but the fact that there will be a sequel is cool !!! all the more I plan to include all the other episodes there!

And the father is not the father, but the AM2 team also I think remained ... especially since there is a base of the game, and not a fantasy! hope for the best !! brilliant game! [/ quote]
it seems to me they will leave the capacity, only the shaders will be added, the load will be almost multinational, the territories will increase. And where will the interesting action take place?

L
Lucifer 28.07.21

Without Suzuki, this is not even Shenmu, he then embodied his fantasies, but now they are not there, there will be some shit (((

-
-Mag 28.07.21

[quote name = "Koridor"] [quote name = "$ Mag"] Unfortunately, it is not clear which console will be buit ... but the fact that there will be a continuation is cool !!! all the more I plan to include all the other episodes there!

And the father is not the father, but the AM2 team also I think remained ... especially since there is a base of the game, and not a fantasy! hope for the best !! brilliant game! [/ quote]
it seems to me they will leave the capacity, only the shaders will be added, the load will be almost multinational, the territories will increase. And where will the action take place in an interesting way? [/ Quote]

Well, this is according to the work ... the plot will be as it is written! no matter how they change the concept of the game! that's what's scary ...

d
dmitry_gf 28.07.21

[quote name = "Koridor"] [quote name = "$ Mag"]

! [/ quote]
And where will the action be interesting? [/ quote]

Definitely in Russia !!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

y
yuhan 28.07.21

Suzuki has written the entire script a long time ago, all that remains is to implement and that's it, so you don't have to worry about the plot and actions. There are persistent rumors that it will still be on the Rev.

C
Chez 28.07.21

are you the source of the rumors ??

/
/ anty / 28.07.21

There is just a chance that some kind of "young" designer will be allowed to make their dreams come true)) there is hope for something new))

S
SuperFedya 28.07.21

[quote name = "yuhan"] Suzuki wrote the entire script a long time ago, all that remains is to implement and that's it, so you don't have to worry about the plot and actions. There are persistent rumors that it will still be on Rev. [/ Quote]
Would it be for Rev?
Suzuki down chtoli? Already "supported" M $, and failed the second part.

B
BanGore 28.07.21

[quote] Suzuki down chtoli? Already "supported" M $, and failed the second part. [/ Quote]
It's a pity, but it seems so. :? The second one could have been released at least at the GC ...: dn:

W
Wildduck 28.07.21

[quote] Definitely in Russia !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [/ quote] yeah, in Moscow, all sorts of samurai will jump on the roofs of five-story buildings that have not yet been demolished, and people will shout " YAMAKASHI'S RETURNED !!! " ))))

K
Koridor 28.07.21

[quote name = "Wildduck"] [quote] Definitely in Russia !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! all sorts of samurai, and people will shout "YAMAKASHI IS BACK !!!" )))) [/ quote]
Or, for example, in Europe or America. And it would be better if Rio returned to his native Japan ^ ___ ^

y
yuhan 28.07.21

[quote name = "SuperFedya"] [quote name = "yuhan"] Suzuki wrote the entire script a long time ago, all that remains is to implement and that's it, so you don't have to worry about the plot and actions. There are persistent rumors that it will still be on Rev. [/ Quote]
Would it be for Rev?
Suzuki down chtoli? Already "supported" M $, and failed the second part. [/ Quote]
Suzuki has already done all his work a long time ago, he will not do anything else for Shenmu.

D
Don reba 28.07.21

Let's see what is written at the very bottom:
[url = http: //games.ign.com/objects/026/026004.html] http://games.ign.com/objects/026/026004.html [/ url]

J
Jank 28.07.21

The first Xbox also has Shenmue III :)
If the third part is exclusive to the Xbox360, then I will definitely "fork out" for a new console from Microsoft ...

-
-Mag 28.07.21

as that is part 3? there is no it at all! they are going to do it or are doing it already

D
Don reba 28.07.21

[b] $ Mag [/ b]
In the list of AM2 projects under the link Shenmue III is listed for Xbox and Xbox 360.

F
Fat ninja 28.07.21

oooo (0_o)
kruuuto, if shenmu does 360, then the new box will become a mastbai.
> In the list of AM2 projects under the link Shenmue III is listed under the Xbox,

it looks more like a piece of cake than the truth