3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
maggot1 28.07.21 10:56 pm

Shenmue III 4 Next-Gen

[url = http: //games.kikizo.com/news/200508/141_p1.asp] http://games.kikizo.com/news/200508/141_p1.asp [/ url]
51 Comments
Sort by:
B
BanGore 28.07.21

Really in AM2 sit "downs" (c). :? Release a new Shen on X **. : dn:
Fantastic just ... I think these are just predictions for the future.

F
Fat ninja 28.07.21

what's the difference where it comes out? don't we love games regardless of platform?

-
-Mag 28.07.21

it is strange that AM2 went to the Habox ... very strange ...
but the bad thing is that I am not going to take 360 ​​... but surely the release to the Habox is exclusive?

D
Don reba 28.07.21

It is still not certain that the game exists ...
And so, Dreamcast-> XBox-> XBox360 - it would be logical.

-
-Mag 28.07.21

after Dream to boxing for me is not entirely logical, for example ... since AM2 was Sega, and boxing is clearly not Japan! especially for boxing there was an online version! and tm Live is not bad.

F
Fat ninja 28.07.21

everything is logical, dormouse caught the dreamcast, sega, in revenge, gave the best title to dormouse's most serious opponent

-
-Mag 28.07.21

[offtopic] so, according to one version, it is boxing that is guilty of the death of Dream and not Sonya ... so it's not logical until the end ... [/ offtopic]

F
Fat ninja 28.07.21

hello, boxing came out after Sonya. and by the way, he had nothing to lure the dreamers.

K
Koridor 28.07.21

[quote name = "$ Mag"] [offtopic] so, according to one version, boxing is guilty of Dream's death and not Sonya ... so it's not logical to the end ... [/ offtopic] [/ quote] Dream's
death is to blame Sega (with all due respect to her) ... well, and the release of Utopia CD, after which the pirates went ... * __ *

D
Don reba 28.07.21

Who Bankrupt Bleemcast? If not for Sony's low tricks, Dream would play FF ​​with filtering and anti-aliasing.

-
-Mag 28.07.21

I read that the boxes are to blame ... the competitors and all that!
And pirates are everywhere! there is no escape from this!
So it's not clear ... if they really ate, according to one of the versions, boxing is to blame for the death of Dream - then AM2's behavior is strange ...

J
Jank 28.07.21

And if the reason for the "fall" of the Dreamcast is Sony with its Playstation 2, then AM2's behavior does not seem at all strange. Although, they released Virtua Fighter 4 on PS2.

-
-Mag 28.07.21

Well, in the end there were no official statements!
It was only written that 3 is the final part! Did they put her there or not? it can be released on both consoles - more money! no time for grievances already.

d
dmitry_gf 28.07.21

the day is clear that if it comes out somewhere on the box, do not throw the
first two parts on Sonya? on boxing after the second, it is more logical to continue the series further (I hope it will not become a soap for the Yankees)

-
-Mag 28.07.21

Was 2 Shenmu on Boxing? I was only online at boxing and that's it .... like ... 1 and 2 were only on Dream ...

J
Jank 28.07.21

$ Mag, the second part of Shenmue has been ported from Dreamcast to Xbox. The online version, it seems, was canceled altogether ...

D
Don reba 28.07.21

What's more, in North America, Shenmue 2 is exclusive to the XBox.

-
-Mag 28.07.21

Shenmu (by the way, what is interesting is the emphasis on the first syllable) was on Dream that 1 that 2, what kind of exclusive, in principle, can we talk about? in some particular country? and what is difficult to order a Pal version of a good game.
As for the network, I saw only a beautiful demo!

F
Fat ninja 28.07.21

2 $ Mag
officially on the territory of North America the Dreamcast version of shenmue 2 has not been released. hence the xbox version is exclusive to this region. the purchase of games intended for another region is not entirely legal, the so-called gray import.

-
-Mag 28.07.21

[quote name = "Dark_Knight"] 2 $ Mag has not
officially released the Dreamcast version of shenmue 2 in North America. hence the xbox version is exclusive to this region. the purchase of games intended for a different region is not entirely legal, the so-called gray import. [/ quote]

They probably should not work? and I wanted - and who will punish me?