3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
soliddante 28.07.21 10:56 pm

Poll: Favorite Gaming Series Born by This Generation?

My favorite series is Uncharted. : love:
P.S. if you forgot any episode, then excuse me.
124 Comments
Sort by:
e
ekzekutor 28.07.21

[quote name = "Vanechka"] [b] XeqtR [/ b], Are you right, what to do? [/ quote]
I would answer you if I understood what you mean. (

A
Allmighty L 28.07.21

nauchi dogs

T
TomWert 28.07.21

was torn between kettlebells and anchem, still voted for anch, because the second part of MegashYdevrishche 8)

I
ItsCore 28.07.21

Gears of War, of course.

f
fist_exe 28.07.21

White Knight Chronicles no options

A
Arty rey 28.07.21

voted for the assassins ... I did not play the first, and the second and brazahud is quite ok.

ancharted - a game as a game (passed the second), I do not understand the massive polishing on it.
Littlebigplenet is generally scammed, I was led up twice and broke off))
Grandfather Space still needs to play, I still can't get my hands on it)
Well, Lost of Planets 2 is niche in terms of gameplay. the plot is missing

weights like were on the first box or not? I don’t really know. the second is kind of cool, though the current was playing in the split-screen, which left its mark, but it seems like it's a game.

O
OkaRin 28.07.21

The heiress of King's Field (well, how to call this series - "Souls": gigi:?)) And ME.
A few more can be noted (in VX, there is an uber-cool gameplay, the very thing is for a tactical RPG, well, DS is cool), but the power of the above is incomparable with the rest).

[b] SoulGrabber [/ b], Well Tvevi is not "yet" a series - then let solid dante make a separate thread for his favorite new ip poll, lol: mrgreen:

G
Guest 28.07.21

Left 4 Dead and Portal (the second part is coming soon) :).

D
DGQ 28.07.21

for a long time he was torn between Kettlebells and Mass Effect. for, like a series, they affect everyone. in the end I chose Gears of War, because this series attracted my attention initially (one of the reasons why I took boxing), and I really like it, although ME is in no way inferior. The first parts became absolute hits, the second ones raised the bar of quality. Let's see how the trilogy ends.

Assassins Creed and Ancharted are also good series, but minus one - weak early games. further - better. as a series, cannot compete with GeoW and ME for this reason.
For the same reason, but on the contrary, Bioshock merges (the first part is a masterpiece, the second is trash).

Dead Space is a good series - but no match for the mastodons described above.

the rest does not roll ...

Little Big Planet and Army of Two did not understand why they added it.

PS - it's strange that there is no The Elder Scrolls.
zy2 - it's funny that Anch is in the lead. I feel like he would be in the lead in the best RPG if they added him. Sonic, such sonics.
zy3 - Valkyria Chronicles, White Knight Chronicles - not even familiar.

l
lordzer0 28.07.21

Definitely - Ancharted: fight:

[size = 85] [color = green] Added after 1 minute 8 seconds: [/ color] [/ size]

[b] DGQ [/ b],
Lolka, like Anch, the first part is dull, and Girka no? (((
Biliboi, such biliboi: stupid:

T
Tuborg 28.07.21

gears, anch, dead rising

[size = 85] [color = green] Added after 31 seconds: [/ color] [/ size]

and modern warfare: trollface:

A
ACE 28.07.21

[quote name = "DGQ"] - strange that there is no The Elder Scrolls. [/ quote]
probably it is not there because this is a series 20 years ago: facepalm:, born on computers and before the carrent gene visited not only pc and hbox1, but also mobile phones ...
well, you know that The Elder Scrolls [b ] IV [/ b]: Oblivion and The Elder Scrolls [b] V [/ b]: Skyrim is not called for fun? : trollface: by the
way, I knew people from the gamemag who thought
that Final Fantasy VII was the first ending: lol: :-D and Final Fantasy X has "X" just like Jack X or X-Men: rotfl:: up:

D
DGQ 28.07.21

[b] ACE [/ b], what's the difference? after all, the series continued on the current gene. at least 2 parts, which gives a reason to write it down too.
of course, it can be given a separate nomination - the coolest and most durable series ever: trollface:

m
megasnake4 28.07.21

NBA 2K. The series is certainly old, but on the current gene it took the lead and overshadowed all other sports games.
Voted for Anch.

A
ACE 28.07.21

[b] DGQ [/ b], you still read the name of the thread okay? : trollface:

D
DGQ 28.07.21

[b] ACE [/ b], damn. then I need to add L4D: trollface:

k
kawa 28.07.21

BAMM! : facepalm: BAMM! BAMM! : facepalm:: facepalm: * rubs his forehead * AFFTAR WHERE IS DEMONS SOULS !!! Well, yes, you need to select "Other". Why bother with options. Cho author was not clear. I would suggest, for example, such options: "Dragon Age" and "other". Cho, also fits.

O
Oops 28.07.21

Valkyrie and Infemos. + for Valkyrie

[size = 85] [color = green] Added after 3 minutes 3 seconds: [/ color] [/ size]

[b] ACE [/ b], I also thought sho FF7 STE the first final. how it turned out STE just the first on ps1 and the rebirth of the series -_-

A
ACE 28.07.21

[b] KresTias [/ b],: facepalm:
[b] DGQ [/ b], what attempt did it take?)))) By the way, the signature is valid: beer: you can do the same for me, but RPG Fan with Lost Odyssey, Fable 2 and Mass Effect?

L
LeaderGhost007 28.07.21

Definitely Mass! : love:

[size = 85] [color = green] Added after 29 seconds: [/ color] [/ size]