3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
soliddante 28.07.21 10:56 pm

Poll: Favorite Gaming Series Born by This Generation?

My favorite series is Uncharted. : love:
P.S. if you forgot any episode, then excuse me.
124 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex gray 28.07.21

[quote name = 'Darkiti' timestamp = '1336841475' post = '2653408']
[b] [member = Lekha_Shkurov] [/ b], but what about the Prototype, a masterpiece, isn't it?
[/ quote]

From the poll, Prototype is not a masterpiece, it belongs to the topic "Favorite bad game", just sunk into the soul, that's all.

V
Vadimeys 28.07.21

all my favorite episodes were ruined by the Brewers,

so apparently the TEC series remained Modified on May 12, 2012 by Vadimeys

M
Manson 28.07.21

[b] [member = Vadimeys] [/ b], you're right, but TEC was not born in this generation

V
Vadimeys 28.07.21

[b] [member = shepard] [/ b]

well, what to do: why:

M
Manson 28.07.21

[b] [member = Vadimeys] [/ b], : okay:

N
NightmareRUS 28.07.21

Dead Space and Mass Effect, of course.

D
DIAL1 28.07.21

Torn between Uncharted and Mass Effect. In the wallpaper series there are a lot of innovative ideas, cinematography on the verge of genius in Uncharted and an interactive story in which only your choice depends on how the plot will develop in Mass Effect.
I will still vote for [u] Uncharted [/ u]. Just at one time it surprised me more than Mass Effect.

T
Tinkino 28.07.21

Uncharted.

A
ACE 28.07.21

walked through the series

[color = # 5A5A5A] Dragon Age [/ color] [color = # 5A5A5A] - The first part of the masterpiece. the second is not very good, so no. [/ color]
[color = # 5A5A5A] Battlefield: Bad Company - well, this is generally funny [/ color]
[color = # 5A5A5A] BioShock - I was waiting and hoping. The first disappointed. the second is even worse. no [/ color]
[color = # 5A5A5A] Dead Space is an unexpected masterpiece. The second was also awesome. But the beloved does not pull. no [/ color]
[color = # 5A5A5A] Valkyria Chronicles - the first cool one. the rest looks like a comedy about schoolchildren. No [/ color]
[color = # 5A5A5A] White Knight Chronicles - in the same place as the battle [/ color]
[color = # 5A5A5A] Uncharted. I didn't like the first one because of the dreary and long skirmishes and the scripted final battle. 2 and 3 are cool, but one-time games. looked over and forgot. so no [/ color]
[color = # 5A5A5A] Resistance - the first and second didn't like it at all. 3rd good. But as a series No. [/ color]
[color = # 5A5A5A] Assassin Creed - the saddest series on the carrent gene [/ color]
[color = # 5A5A5A] Mass Effect - the first masterpiece, passed 7 times. the second is cool, but already joking. 3rd drain. No [/ color]
[color = # 5A5A5A] Dead Rising is the first masterpiece, the second is very close but already secondary. on the favorite series does not roll. no [/ color]
[color = # 5A5A5A] Little Big Planet - both did not like it. no [/ color]
[color = # 5A5A5A] Lost Planet - the first nicho so. the second is only in the cop, but boring. no [/ color]
[color = # 5A5A5A] Gears of War - the first part was innovative, but I didn't like it very much. in the cooperative is that cool. the second and third are cool in everything. But the beloved does not pull. No. [/ color]
[color = # 5A5A5A] Army of Two - the same place as the battle [/ color]
[color = # 5A5A5A] different - I don't even know what else happened. [/ color] [color = # 5A5A5A] in general, so far, I do not have my favorite series born on the carrent gene. although the grandfather specis, weights and mass effect are the closest to them. [/ color]

T
Tinkino 28.07.21

[quote name = 'ACE' timestamp = '1336919579' post = '2654461'] I didn't like the first one because of the dreary and long skirmishes and the scripted final battle [/ quote]
The first, on the contrary, is the most pleasant, since there is a lot of platforming, but the shooting is not so too many. And the shooting there is better than in Anch3.

B
BlackGrishka 28.07.21

[quote name = 'satanax21' timestamp = '1336919679' post = '2654462'] The first, on the contrary, is the most pleasant, since there is a lot of platforming, but not so much shooting. And the shooting there is better than in Anch3. [/ quote]
on the AK47 horn into an ordinary enemy, this is certainly better and more interesting

K
Kirsan 28.07.21

[quote name = 'BlackGrishka' timestamp = '1336920500' post = '2654480'] on the AK47 horn into an ordinary enemy, this is certainly better and more interesting [/ quote] Polrozhka! : bleyat:And there it was clear why the enemies in the second half did not die from a half-rocket, but from a horn : ayfkm:
Gave a vote for Valkyrie: happycry:

R
RL Rooha 28.07.21

Batman Arkham ...

k
karapooze 28.07.21

In my opinion, all the threshing floor series presented in the list)

Although there are no grandfather risig and lost planet, in part, dead space are good series

H
Hideo Kojima 28.07.21

For me Assassin Creed :)
and troubles of the company still)) Modified on March 24, 2013 by Galfimbul

M
MRDrama 28.07.21

undeniably best Souls

and then the rest

Uncharted

Batman: Arkham

Assasin's creed

Dead rising

if all parts of the mass effect were at the level of the first, then I would have written it too.

Modified on Aug 28, 2013 by MRDrama

r
razgulnov 28.07.21

In this generation, if by series, then certainly Ancharted. I went through the first and second two times, and the third one.

D
Device Of Fire 28.07.21

In short, stayed between Lost Planet, Assasin's Creed, Mass Effect, Dead Space and LittleBigPlanet. I can't vote. ):

C
Capricorn 28.07.21

Mass Effect, Dragon Age and The Witcher, which is not in the poll.

E
Echoes 28.07.21

Good God, I looked at the list and realized that most of the episodes are already dead x_x, and what was the beginning ... ehh

The Witcher, Dead Rising, Just Cause