3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Distorter 28.07.21 11:02 pm

How many times have you completed the game?

Purely flooding theme. How many times are you able to beat the game? Write here the name of the game, the number of playthroughs and the platform. We will define the record holder in a couple of days (if the topic survives): scare:
122 Comments
Sort by:
M
MishGanZ 28.07.21

Diablo II Locked out in 2002. : mrgreen:
NFS Most Wanted 7 Times. : mrgreen:
GTA SA 2 times.
FarCry 3 Times: fight:
The Punisher 2 times.
Desperados 5 times.

S
Serene 28.07.21

Something does not pull me, usually to replay the toys again - and there is not enough time and it is far from the feeling that during the initial passage ...

except that the ICO (fortunately, the game is very short) has passed seven or eight times - everything will not get bored =)

D
Distorter 28.07.21

Well, what is the bottom line?

R
ReAvEr 28.07.21

Silent Hill 2 - 6 times
Diablo 2 - still in progress (over 40 times for sure) ^^
Resedent Evil 2 - 4 times (both scenarios)
Final Fantasy Tactics - 3 times
Final Fantasy 9 - 4 times
Gothic - 3 times ^^

D
Distorter 28.07.21

In short, for now, the game achievements of the holy trinity are smiling at me: Darth Reals, ACE and JayDi. This is by the number of passes. But about the quality of something like that everyone forgot! A level of complexity to indicate? ..............

D
Darth reals 28.07.21

[quote name = "Distorter"] In short, so far I am smiled by the game achievements of the holy trinity: Darth Reals, ACE and JayDi. This is by the number of passes. But about the quality of something like that everyone forgot! A level of complexity to indicate? .............. [/ quote] 80% of all passed - on the normal. The rest 20% - on hard. And why is it [b] of the holy trinity [/ b]? : mrgreen:

Funny:
I am a Boxer / clerk
[b] ACE [/ b] - PC'shnik
[b] Jay Di [/ b] - PS2'shnik

F
Fuz 28.07.21

NFS Undergraund Rivals (PSP) -3 times
NFS U (PC) -4 times
NFS U2 (PC) -5 times

D
Distorter 28.07.21

[quote name = "Darth Reals"] [quote name = "Distorter"] Why is it [b] the holy trinity [/ b]? [/ quote] [/ quote]
The habit of all three of whom is called the holy trinity :)

t
the end 28.07.21

MGS3 - 20 times.
RE4 - 5 times
POP: Sands of Time - 3 times.
GOW 4 times.

R
Roman 28.07.21

Resident Evil 4 - 12 times =)

k
kuza84 28.07.21

Gothic - 2 times
Gothic 2 -3 times
Gothic 2 HB 1 time
DEUS EX 4 times
And so basically 1.5 times

F
ForgotteN 28.07.21

Twin snakes (GC) passed 30 times, if counted together with the original on PScne

A
Arkon 28.07.21

I also don't like playing games more than once. Sometimes I don’t go through it once, if the game gets boring. And so:
Completed the storyline in Morrowind 2 times, maybe something else. Many times he undertook to play again (that is to say, pass the second time), but he quickly abandoned this business.
Here I see, all MGS run dozens of times. I have litsuha of the second part from the UK has been lying for several months (on the computer). Has anyone played the game on a computer? I just turned it on, ran the ship and turned it off. With the management of Konami when porting, they obviously did not get worn out, therefore I turned it off, tk. no gamepad. I confess: I have never played in MGU before, I was thinking - I will join the beautiful, but no - the management frightened me away. Someone - make me play MGS2. Just don't advise buying the PS2 version - I don't want to spend 1500 rubles.

Y
YO_360 28.07.21

Star Wars: KOTOR 12 times. 10 of them on
NFS Undergroun hard 7 times, the first time when I was on medium, and the rest on
Fable hard 5 times
Splinter Cell 4 times, recently again mastered
Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow 3 times
Splinter Cell Chaos Theory 5-6 times, at Elite level I can’t get through to the end.
And I have already forgotten the rest ...

B
Blade666 28.07.21

Diablo 2, at all difficulty levels 3 times, with each character, but I can hardly confirm, there is no evidence. : razz:

g
gravemaker 28.07.21

lba2 many times: D
sly cooper 10 times
and I don't remember so far

D
Dead squallit 28.07.21

Final Fantasy VIII 12 Times !!!

M
M0rr0 28.07.21

[b] Arkon [/ b], buy on a computer from a softclab. Also on xboh is, if what. In general, MGS2 is the best of the series (2nd place of MGS on GBC, play it, this is a small masterpiece).
I don't play games more than 1 time - there are a lot of good games, if you want to check out everything, learn to value time.

V
VARA666 28.07.21

SHENMUE (both parts) 3 times
SKIES OF ARKADIA (Dreamcast) 4 times
NINJA GAIDEN (xbox) 3 times
PANZER DRAGOON ORTA (xvox) 4 times
RIDDIK (xvox) 2 times: razz:

s
solard monteiro 28.07.21

Fallout2 - 17 times F)