3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Distorter 28.07.21 11:02 pm

How many times have you completed the game?

Purely flooding theme. How many times are you able to beat the game? Write here the name of the game, the number of playthroughs and the platform. We will define the record holder in a couple of days (if the topic survives): scare:
122 Comments
Sort by:
j
just for fun 28.07.21

By variety, I did not mean different situations that arise during different playthroughs, but about the presence of different types of gameplay - shooter, horror, racing, you will not get bored. And 2 times you already know that now you will shoot, then ride a buggy, everything is the same, this is an attempt to repeat the already experienced positive feelings from the game. Although maybe it's just me - I constantly want something new, looking for new experiences.

n
nTrophy 28.07.21

I usually go through once - and that's enough.
There were, of course, exceptions like MGS 1/2/3, DMC 1 and 3, some Finaloks.

* Olessia * 28.07.21

[quote name = "mowgli"] heh, for some reason I was sure that I would see Morrowind on your list.
But no, I broke off [/ quote] Morrowind is an excellent game, the truth did not turn out right away, but seriously and for a long time :) The game is long, it will be boring for the 2nd time - IMHO, the same Might & Magic 6 - I love it, but for the 2nd time I will not be enough, it still will not hook as much as in the first one.
Let these games remain in the memory of amazing huge worlds, completely unknown, addictive, taking up a huge number of hours of real life ... 10 years will pass, and maybe then I will sit down for my Super AMD 10000+ and go through the same second time Morrowind ... nostalgia will add sensations and it will be possible to look at the world of Morrowind in a different way, in a new way ... but not now.

Star Wars: Knights of The Old Republic - I remembered, a good game forgave 2 times, I liked it more for the Sith.

M
Melphis 28.07.21

I play games once, but there are exceptions:
Grandia II - 4 times
Skies of Arcadia - 2 times

i
ivan 28.07.21

I don't even count games on eight-bit and on Sega, such as Contra, Dune 2, Zero Tolerance, etc. completed dozens of times, and BattleCity is exactly over a hundred.
Of the serious toys - Rezident Evil 1 - completed 15 times, though due to the fact that I didn't have a memory card, and there was nothing else to play in 1996 on Sony , from the last one, except that Farkrai passed the second time after the upgrade, checked out the HDR mode, and Resik 4 I pass the 2nd time at the Professional level (horror!).

S
SuperFedya 28.07.21

> I'm talking about SB on the first Sonya, there are more than 70 endings ...

More than 80 ten.

S
SOmni 28.07.21

From what has not been here yet:
The Neverhood, 4 or 5 times
Nether Earth more than 10 times
Anyone there Chip and Dale - no account
Transformers - 3 times
Killer Instinct - 30 times
Batman Forever - more than 10
Twisted Metal 2 - for all participants
NFS2 - 20 times, at least
NFSU - 2 times
I don’t remember anymore

F
Frost-sama 28.07.21

Hirosy 2-3 a few hundred times =)
Disiples 2 are slightly less ... probably about a couple of hundred =)

S
SOmni 28.07.21

You drive, the passage of heroes is the passage of the company.

* Olessia * 28.07.21

[b] 2 Distorter [/ b]
By the way, how will we determine the champions? Only by the number of times passed or by quality? There are games for the repeated passage of which it is necessary to give a medal - for example, too difficult games.

D
Distorter 28.07.21

2 * Olessia *
Well, I personally don't think too complicated games. There are boring ones, and any others can be easily passed. Here is the "level of difficulty" - another question ...
In short, we define it as follows: 1) The largest number of playthroughs of one game at any difficulty level. 2) The largest number of playthroughs of one game at the maximum difficulty level.

And as a prize, the winner can register himself in the info 1) The most stubborn gamer and 2) The coolest gamer, like that :)

Shl: any game, on any platform, any year of release, except, esessno, logical and fighting games. In short, a game that has a plot is the criterion.

S
SuperFedya 28.07.21

Civilization 3 passed probably x00 times. Tekken 3 x000.

* Olessia * 28.07.21

[b] 2 Distorter [/ b] [quote name = "Distorter"]
Well, I personally think that there are no too complicated games. There are boring ones, and any others can be easily passed. [/ quote]
That's yes, only the concept of "boring game" is too subjective, the nomination "for repeated passage of the most boring game" will not work, again there will be disputes. Some people, for example Max Payne 2, go through ten times, which I personally (due to my subjective opinion about this game) consider a feat. :)

K
Koridor 28.07.21

[quote name = "* Olessia *"] [b] 2 Distorter [/ b] [quote name = "Distorter"]
Well, I personally don't think there are too complicated games. There are boring ones, and any others can be easily passed. [/ quote]
That's yes, only the concept of "boring game" is too subjective, the nomination "for repeated passage of the most boring game" will not work, again there will be disputes. Some people, for example Max Payne 2, go through ten times, which I personally (due to my subjective opinion about this game) consider a feat. :) [/ quote]
Yes, I can go through Max Payne 2 at least 100 times and won't get bored, because Remedy's gameplay in games is always at a level higher than others: wink:

S
Sonic Son'edith 28.07.21

Fallout, many, many times ... in order to get all possible endings ... almost everything got
Silent Hill 2, 8 or 9 times ... looking for an answer ... and found

Sonic 2 (SEGA) 20+ time ....
and also Contra Hard Corps, I play when there is nothing to do, 20 + ...
[offtopic] after 20 I do not keep score. this game is becoming something of a habit ... I played Sonic 2 much more than 20 times ... and even counter times 30 for sure ... [/ offtopic]

B
Blink 55 28.07.21

Broken Sword 1 - 2x
that's all. : roll:

A
ANTIBIOTIK 28.07.21

Max Payne 2 = 4 times

y
yuhan 28.07.21

[quote name = "Leider"] I want the person who opened all the endings in Star Ocean to unsubscribe here ...
Although there is hardly such a one) [/ quote]
Second part? You scoff: lol:
I with levels under 150 could not score the last one when I did something with his sister ...

And so (from the records):
HoMM III - countless times
Mario 64 - 50 times, no less ( and it has never happened that I did not find something new).

L
Leider 28.07.21

>> Second part? You're kidding me :-)
I could not score the last one with levels under 150, when I did something with his sister ...

There was a comrade in the great Dragon, Lord Hunt, he seemed to have opened almost everything ...
But yes, I scoff))

y
yuhan 28.07.21

Well, Lord Hunt might have ... Mega Hardcore.

I had a couple of endings ... well, and a bunch of different missed saves.