3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NotaKuroi 28.07.21 11:15 pm

Stamps in games

Games like to repeat themselves and they also have their own cliches. What are you specifically sick of?
I dislike final boss marathons of already defeated bosses and final levels in shooters overwhelmed by enemies

75 Comments
Sort by:
U
Utamaruno 28.07.21

When in JRPG I gathered the whole group, from the stable favorites of which you swing, and then, as usual, an omg turn and carry everyone wherever. Or they constantly pour in, with all kinds of abductions and prison moments.
If I'm not mistaken, every tail has it, finals up to 10 and many other games ... Modified on July 9, 2015 by Utamaruno

d
delete 28.07.21

When BOSS then turn into ordinary opponents.

When the game finale is QTE. And it doesn't matter if you honed your reaction in shootouts, or rocked the hero. The head of the bastard will die from a couple of button presses.

Bad Russians: gigi:

B
Bergamot 28.07.21

Oh, cool topic! Somehow I wanted to create one myself.

The most ultimatum stamp is a generator. In 95% of games, you have to find a way to turn on the generator (usually de-energized) to get somewhere. 

A
ACE 28.07.21

waves of enemies that appear out of thin air

x
xWhItEWoLFx 28.07.21

You are always a hero 100% of the time.

J
JasonWU 28.07.21

You are always a hero, and you have an opponent against whom you are given a weapon.

R
Raggamuffin 28.07.21

stamp all stamps - red exploding barrels 

rs_500x246-141028121211-tumblr_m3rtyerfH

M
MWorld II 28.07.21

[quote name = 'xWhItEWoLFx' timestamp = '1436446698' post = '4888899'] You're always a hero 100% of the time. [/ quote]

in spec ops especially

but in general, a clear division into good and bad in most games, and too simple scenarios (in general, I have only three publishers in my head that give complete creative freedom and do not bend to the audience: Sony, Bethesda, Take-Two)

N
NotaKuroi 28.07.21

You are always a hero 100% of the time.

in spec ops especially

but in general, a clear division into good and bad in most games, and too simple scenarios (in general, I have only three publishers in my head that give complete creative freedom and do not bend to the audience: Sony, Bethesda, Take-Two)

and noti dog?

l
lalilulelo 28.07.21

1. War does not change.

2. The war has changed.

3. In dungeons that have been locked for millennia, all torches are always burning.

4. Despite the fact that you have killed a gazillion opponents, if you kill the main bastard, you will become the same as him.

M
MWorld II 28.07.21

[quote name = 'NotaKuroi' timestamp = '1436452662' post = '4889030'] and noti dog? [/ quote]

Well, they work with Sony, they have the opportunity to do more gray scripts 

S
Shibito 28.07.21

Often, in front of bosses or difficult areas, a location is specially made on which resources are scattered. 

N
NeONich 28.07.21

[quote name = 'Shibito' timestamp = '1436453493' post = '4889038'] specifically make the location where the resources are scattered. [/ quote] By the way, yes ... and as I get to such areas, I start thinking: "There will be an ass soon." There is still nothing in shooters, but in some horror story: gigi:

S
Stepan 28.07.21

1) GG at the very beginning loses memory.

2) Red barrels of fuel, scattered across the levels.

3) The boss is a helicopter.

M
MWorld II 28.07.21

[quote name = 'Shibito' timestamp = '1436453493' post = '4889038'] Often, in front of bosses or difficult areas, a location is specially made on which resources are scattered. [/ quote]

by the way, yes.

It is clear why this is done, but it is too obvious it is always  

X
Xexyz 28.07.21

RPG inventory weight (e.g. Witcher 2, Dragon's Dogma). Loot constantly overflows inventory (I like to collect everything), it often has to be thrown away. Terribly annoying.

d
delete 28.07.21

[quote name = 'Stepan' timestamp = '1436454239' post = '4889055'] 3) The boss is a helicopter. [/ quote] 

Adore. I love the word: gigi:

[spoil]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyIWM_B48B0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_VC0rfTqAE

Hell, even Finalka has it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmLvUa_2yQ0

[/ spoil]

K
Knuck knuck 28.07.21

The DOOR and KEY infuriates most of all. Although you are standing in front of an ordinary two-handle, and you have a shotgun behind you

In general, the plot of the games is as bad as Hollywood blockbusters, you constantly feel that the world revolves around you and everything happens like it should.

m
masturbator666 28.07.21

THE SCREEN IS FULL IN BLOOD WHEN YOU KILL ENEMIES SO REALISTIC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cn7hHGQXxbE

Modified on July 9, 2015 by Clerk

J
Juanito 28.07.21

you kill the boss for half an hour, almost killed, and he is so

scourge, zis is notot ivan may fainl form

and turns into a huge monster