3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
Xopek 28.07.21 11:25 pm

Petition to keep Dark Souls on consoles only

[url = "http://petitionbureau.org/darksoulsconsole"] http://petitionbureau.org/darksoulsconsole [/ url]

Damn frenzy

[quote] The Souls series was made as a console exclusive, originally only for the Playstation 3. With the release of Dark Souls the series then became a multi-platform series, but it is still a console exclusive. If a PC version of the game were to be released it would destroy the delicate atmosphere of the game and the community that drives the game. Piracy is rampant on the PC, much more so than on any console. Game mods would potentially ruin the mechanics of the online aspects of the game as well as the deep gameplay of the game. . From Software desperately needs to keep this game as a console exclusive to show the fans of the series that they are willing to give their fans what they truly want [/ quote]

Offering:

[quote] The Souls series was created as a console exclusive. The first part was generally PS3 ex. After the release of Dark Souls, the series became multiplatform, but still inherently exclusive. The release of the PC version could destroy all the delicate atmosphere of the game and the community around this game. Piracy flourishes on the PC to a much greater extent than on consoles. Mods can destroy all the mechanics of both online games and the deep gameplay of the game in general. From Software should keep the game a console exclusive, thereby showing fans of the series that they are really important to them. [/ Quote]

Why are we subscribing?: loool:
48 Comments
Sort by:
B
Blaze 28.07.21

Lord, people, you are really stubborn ... I can't even convey what kind of facepalm it causes me. Get a life, instead of suffering from the pitch version of your favorite gameesque ...

D
Deutscher Bar 28.07.21

Where is Demon's Souls 2 Quickly Started?

n
nope 28.07.21

consoles subjugate people trollface_big.gif

I
Igogov 28.07.21

Potsany, it's easy to do. (If the butt really burns hard)

1. Contact the publisher, find out the estimated sales figures.

2. We deposit to their account an amount of money that exceeds the amount of sales from a PC, well, at least 1.5 times.

3. We pay the dough for shaking up any hype with contracts, courts and pop breaks (still there, several million $$$)

4. Profit.

True, you are unlikely to be able to eliminate existing copies.

In general, I will quote ...

facepalm.jpg

J
JIe0H 28.07.21

ahah, I have not seen more insanity, dudes made my day, subscribe, I see a lot of you there ... as much 193 loool.giflaugh.gif

I
Igogov 28.07.21

ahah, I have not seen more insanity, dudes made my day, subscribe, I see a lot of you there ... as much 193 loool.giflaugh.gif

You read the names of those who signed, you will understand all the humor of the situation.

J
JIe0H 28.07.21

CALL OF DUTY THREE SIXTY NO SCOPE

Barack hussein obama

I think 720p is high resolution I think COD is a good fps I must be a console fag

I Can Suck My Own Cock

:-D: gigi:: rolleyes07: trollface-new.pngtrollface_big.gifloool.giflaugh.gifmen.gif

H
Human_Hammer 28.07.21

Lol, so much time has passed, and the thread is LIVE.
All the same, the petition helped. Bump!