3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlexRG 28.07.21 11:27 pm

Disappointments 2012

[b] Tell us about the terrible games of 2012. [/ b]

Which did not live up to your expectations.
Which you were waiting for, but turned out to be complete garbage.
Which many people like, but for you they seem like hell.

For example,
Diablo 3 is a bug of the year 37.
Mass Effect 3 is the finale of the century.
Assassin's Creed 3 is the end.
Medal of Honor Warfighter - a couple of minutes of play.
XCOM: Enemy Unknown - bugs after the middle of the game.

It is worth clarifying right away that disappointment does not mean the worst game of the year, but the game for which you harbored the best feelings and hopes, and the result turned out to be completely unhappy.

So far, not a single year has gone without the disappointed expectations of gamers, spent money and nerves. Modified December 1, 2012 by AlexRG
124 Comments
Sort by:
M
Manson 28.07.21

[quote name = 'AlexRG' timestamp = '1354351503' post = '2997719'] Assassin's Creed 3 - intro. [/ quote]
rather end than intro

M
MWorld II 28.07.21

Dishonored, I waited fiercely, a fierce failure turned out to be in my eyes.

A
AlexRG 28.07.21

[quote name = 'Shepard' timestamp = '1354351615' post = '2997721']
[quote name = 'AlexRG' timestamp = '1354351503' post = '2997719'] Assassin's Creed 3 - intro. [/ quote]
More likely end than intro
[/ quote]
Ok, let's write the end.

A
Alex gray 28.07.21

Diablo 3 - Epic Fail Blizzard, the game is dull, I can't play it anymore (I played it on a nerfed inferno)
Mass Effect 3 - almost everything is bad in the game, especially the final, the extended cut didn't fix the situation.
Prototype 2 - bad storyline, ending, final fight, GG and fucked up Mercer.

I suggest creating a 2012 Surprises theme - games that you weren't expecting and they suddenly turned out to be good. Changed December 1, 2012 by Leha_Shkurov

A
ArtemChernyshev 28.07.21

if there was a list of all projects, it would be possible to choose the fail of the year .. and so .. even :)
borderlands 2 does not even come to mind . and MoH

H
Hideo 28.07.21

Dishonored.

O
Oops 28.07.21

i am alive

damn year pass and can not finish in any way.

U
UnreaL 28.07.21

[quote name = 'Lekha_Shkurov' timestamp = '1354352218' post = '2997742'] Mass Effect 3 - almost everything is bad in the game. [/ quote]
let's go over the shelves plz with examples

O
Oops 28.07.21

well, Pure Chess - and sometimes it just freezes

A
AlexRG 28.07.21

You can also say about Resident Evil 6, the first failure to launch the game, the server crash - the first disappointment, but then the problems were resolved.

A
Alex gray 28.07.21

[quote name = 'UnreaL' timestamp = '1354352661' post = '2997761']
[quote name = 'Lekha_Shkurov' timestamp = '1354352218' post = '2997742'] Mass Effect 3 - almost everything is bad in the game. [/ quote]
let's go over the shelves with examples
[/ quote]
- A sad team compared to the same second part, only Garrus delivers.
- The team from the second part was treated like a pig, we meet once or twice per game, and I liked them more than the team from the first part.
- The illusory me opened up like a copy of Saren, fail.
- Gay.
- Forced to play a cartoon (which is not bad) for the sake of choosing endings.
- The endings themselves (I will not paint here, in the topic of the discussion of the plot everything has been told more than once) and their choice as in deus ex.
- Very weak start (First 10 hours). Draws to sleep, there is no particular drive. The attack of the reapers is not particularly epic, as in the same kinematic trailers, from the simulated drama with the death of the boy, I want to make a facepalm.
- Unfinished. It is visible to the naked eye, there are a lot of bugs, and the graphics are outdated (I'm not a grapheater, but still it doesn't correspond to modern standards and it feels like the graphics were much better in the 2nd part)
- RPG. And with this there are big problems, the worldview practically does not affect anything, only 5 times per game there will be choices in dialogues with colored remarks, you give even more shooter, bravo.
- Mini-games. Hacks were completely removed, runners from rippers are very enraged, after all, in the 2nd part, exploring the planets was quite a meditative activity, but here the search for resources just infuriates.
- Romantic lines, well, here is the problem of all the mass effects when playing for a man, I personally had no one to stir up with.
- The final battle on Earth is also not epic. Changed December 1, 2012 by Leha_Shkurov

M
MaxTrane 28.07.21

Do not even know. It seems that what was expected turned out to be at a good level, qk3 turned out to be better than I thought. Although it’s probably the impossibility to play normally online in the face of the borderlands with my connection and the single bo2 didn’t come out as we would like.

U
UnreaL 28.07.21

[b] [member = Lekha_Shkurov] [/ b], another matter)))

M
Manson 28.07.21

[quote name = 'Lekha_Shkurov' timestamp = '1354353263' post = '2997782'] - A sad team compared to the same second part, [/ quote]
almost only gays and lesbians ... how to save the galaxy ???

h
hero olympus 28.07.21

Medal of Honor Warfighter
Need For Speed ​​Most Wanted 2012
Call Of Duty Black Ops 2

A
Andrey 28.07.21

Most waited for [b] Resident Evil 6 [/ b] and [b] Hitman Absolution [/ b]. They are the main fail 2012 for me. : facepalm:
Both games have nothing in common with the series, for which they liked it. It feels like these games were specially given to the left-wing developers in order to spoil them as much as possible, turning them into another pass-through game for the evening.

A
ACE 28.07.21

ME3 and RE6

M
MaxTrane 28.07.21

[quote] Hitman Absolution [/ quote]
[quote] walkthrough game for the evening. [/ quote]
cool story

T
Tinkino 28.07.21

RE6

O