3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlexRG 28.07.21 11:27 pm

Disappointments 2012

[b] Tell us about the terrible games of 2012. [/ b]

Which did not live up to your expectations.
Which you were waiting for, but turned out to be complete garbage.
Which many people like, but for you they seem like hell.

For example,
Diablo 3 is a bug of the year 37.
Mass Effect 3 is the finale of the century.
Assassin's Creed 3 is the end.
Medal of Honor Warfighter - a couple of minutes of play.
XCOM: Enemy Unknown - bugs after the middle of the game.

It is worth clarifying right away that disappointment does not mean the worst game of the year, but the game for which you harbored the best feelings and hopes, and the result turned out to be completely unhappy.

So far, not a single year has gone without the disappointed expectations of gamers, spent money and nerves. Modified December 1, 2012 by AlexRG
124 Comments
Sort by:
U
UnreaL 28.07.21

ahahahahaha

M
Manson 28.07.21

[b] [member = Sangheli] [/ b], [img] http://cdn1.madfanboy.com/forum/images/smilies/lol3.png [/ img]

S
SpaceRanger3 28.07.21

I had no special expectations, except that I expected the best from MoH and RE6.

n
nope 28.07.21

me 3, diablo 3, both frankly trash
especially disappointed d3

N
NiggaStoleMyGames 28.07.21

The first 3 hours and the last 15 minutes of Mass Effect 3
Plasticity Call of Duty: Black Ops II
The quality of the PC port of Dark Souls
Mediocrity of the first add-on for TES V Dawnguard

b
burn 28.07.21

there are a lot of disappointments this year.
what came to mind.

[b] Prototype 2 [/ b] - the game failed to surpass even the first part, plus the disgusting ending "and what should we do next", the developers wanted to do the third part? Huh, not this time.
[b] Assassin's Creed 3 [/ b] - honestly, tired, from year to year the same, the mechanics of the game just got sick of it. Plus: Difficulty, sorry, can you die in this game?
[b] Medal of Honor Warfighter [/ b] - I don’t understand at all for whom and why?
[b] NFS Most Wanted [/ b] - I defended the game as best I could, but the real disappointment came only after a couple of weeks, when I just didn't want to launch MP, because the game has no soul.
[b] Syndicate [/ b] - great trailers, great music and what did we get at the end? Corridor postrelushka, which is difficult to go through to the end due to the fact that it is stupidly uninteresting.
[b] Little Inferno [/ b] - I expected everything from the developers of World of Goo, but not such primitiveness.

V
Viro 28.07.21

The end of ME3
Duration of Uncharted 3
Max Payne 3 - a sharp change of setting from noir detective to sunny shoots in the style of Bruce Willis, minus.

Y
Yarik_SPB 28.07.21

Perhaps our expectations are much higher than modern games?
Advertising is to blame for everything.

A
ArtemChernyshev 28.07.21

RE6 is still the biggest failure of the year. there was a sufficient number of "about nothing" games, but RE6 was the only one that was able to induce gag reflexes almost from the first minutes

l
lul 28.07.21

[quote name = 'BuRn' timestamp = '1354389330' post = '2998763'] the same year
after year [/ quote] Strange statement, considering that everything is new in the game.

[quote name = 'BuRn' timestamp = '1354389330' post = '2998763'] the mechanics of the game just got sick of it [/ quote]
Well, if you are sick of it, why play? It seems that no one promised that from a massacre the game would be turned into a jester from a third person or a race.

[quote name = 'BuRn' timestamp = '1354389330' post = '2998763'] Plus: complexity, sorry, can you die in this game? [/ quote]
This is definitely not a reason for disappointment.

M
MWorld II 28.07.21

[quote name = 'Artem Chernyshev' timestamp = '1354389983' post = '2998773'] which was able to cause gag reflexes almost from the first minutes [/ quote]
calmly played for 3 hours, did not vomit. What am I doing wrong?

b
burn 28.07.21

[b] [member = RobertBowling] [/ b], no, I understand that you are a crazy fan, but be adequate at least a little.

[quote] [color = # 282828] A strange statement, given that everything is new in the game. [/ color] [/ quote]
Well, yes, they changed the movement, the scene, the Persian, but the basis did not change.

[quote] Well, if
I'm sick of it, why play? [/ quote] but I don’t play, I dropped it after 4 or 5 chapters.

[quote] [color = # 282828] This is definitely not a reason for disappointment. [/ color] [/ quote]
if the game does not bring any challenge, is it good or what?
pass and know that you are invincible.
Pts interesting, yes.

P
Pony slaystation 28.07.21

RE6, ME3 : yuno:

A
ArtemChernyshev 28.07.21

[quote name = 'MWorld II' timestamp = '1354390696' post = '2998789']
[quote name = 'Artem Chernyshev' timestamp = '1354389983' post = '2998773'] which was able to cause gag reflexes almost from the first minutes [/ quote ]
calmly played for 3 hours, did not vomit. What am I doing wrong?
[/ quote]
probably was hungry when I played
[img] http://apikabu.ru/img_n/2012-12_1/zja.jpg [/ img] Modified on December 1, 2012 by Artem Chernyshev

l
lul 28.07.21

[quote name = 'BuRn' timestamp = '1354390739' post = '2998791'] Well, yes, they changed the movement, the location, the Persian, but the basis has not changed. [/ quote]
The basis has not changed, because the game adheres to the traditions of the series like any other franchise.

[quote name = 'BuRn' timestamp = '1354390739' post = '2998791'] if the game does not bring any challenge, is it good or what? [/ quote]
Well, maybe you just play the game well? It seems like the series has never been famous for being hardcore.

M
Manson 28.07.21

By the way, I, too, in AC3, it seems, never died, there was an out-of-sync due to the fact that I did something wrong.

b
burn 28.07.21

[quote name = 'RobertBowling' timestamp = '1354391767' post = '2998818'] The base hasn't changed because the game sticks to the tradition of the series like any other franchise. [/ quote]
this "base" doesn't work as it should in new places actions.

[quote] [color = # 282828] It seems like the series has never been famous for being hardcore. [/ color] [/ quote]
and, nevertheless, in the first part they could have killed.
there is no.

b
boroda123 28.07.21

I'm not going to be original, most of all, this year, I was disappointed with Dishonored. I expected it to be cool stealth, with a fucking storyline, but in fact it came out zilch.
Other disappointments for Carrier Command: Gaea Mission [b]: [/ b] good idea but implementation terrible;
and also Ridge Racer Unbounded: nothing remained of the previous games in the Ridge Racer series, and I expected more from the people who made FlatOut.

l
lul 28.07.21

[quote name = 'BuRn' timestamp = '1354392198' post = '2998822'] this "stem" doesn't work as it should in new locations. [/ quote]
What do you mean?

b
burn 28.07.21

[b] [member = RobertBowling] [/ b], in a sense, the assassin's formula is not suitable for such cities (Boston, NY), and for the forest too.

this is just my humble opinion, I'm not going to argue and prove anything here, honestly.