3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ACE 28.07.21 11:30 pm

The best games of 2011 - your top

I invite you to share your opinion on the best games of the year. without versus pliz.

my top best games of the year

1) The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
2) The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
3) Xenoblade Chronicles
4) The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
5) Dark Souls
6) Super Mario 3D Land
7) Dead Space 2
8) Gears of War 3
9) Child of Eden
10) Portal 2
11) LA Noire
12) Halo Anniversary
13) ICO & Shadow of the Colossus HD
14) Mario Kart 7
15) From Dust
16) Forza Motorsport 4
17) Pilotwings Resort
18) Uncharted 3
19) Dragon Age II
20) Bulletstorm
21) Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
22) Crysis 2
23) Killzone 3
24) Resistance 3
25) Dead or Alive: Dimensions

ps Deus Ex and Batman did not make it to the top because I had not yet passed them. I will go through and then update the top.
86 Comments
Sort by:
j
jack_b 28.07.21

1) Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Let the rest be without numbers, it is difficult to distribute the positions of

Bulletstorm
Batman: Arkham City
Battlefield 3
Skyrim

It is clear that I did not play new mario in 3ds, Zelda too, as well as three kettlebell and drakes. But something prompts, 1 line would still not change

S
Sorizo 28.07.21

I played very little this year, I just returned from the army only in the summer. So ... everything I played this year will be here.
1.) [b] Dark Souls [/ b] - for what can challenge the player, make you nervous and read guides. For the fact that he does not lead by the handle, does not say where to go and what to do, and at the same time has excellent online, albeit not without flaws. Game of the year and opening of the year for me.
2.) [b] Smoke [/ b] - during the game I was more surprised at how much human effort was invested in the game than I was really fond of the process or mechanics, but creating such a scale manually is a titanic work, then I certainly understand why the game takes first places everywhere.
3.) [b] Deus Ex [/ b] [b]: HR [/ b] - a very good continuation of the great game.

Believe Disappointing
. [b] NFS: The Run [/ b] -this and pulled me to spend money on it. : ammm:

C
CronXPX 28.07.21

1. Skyrim
2. Batman: Arkham City
3. Battlefield 3
4. Deus Ex: Human Revolution
5. The Witcher 2

P
Paskudation 28.07.21

[color = # 008000] [b] Pleased: [/ b] [/ color]
Outside the nomination and all the lists: [b] Minecrfat [/ b] - many will ask how it can be compared with all these large-scale projects of the year, but the impressions in the company are incomparable. Most memorable gaming experience this year.
1) [b] The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim [/ b] - trite the best RPG in this generation. A wonderful world, wonderful quests, probably the most popular soundtrack this year, in general, Bethesda was once again annealed.
2) [b] Deus Ex: Human Revolution [/ b] - honestly, I have long dreamed of a decent stealth, plus, among other things, it is also an excellent RPG with an excellent storyline and memorable quests. The closest analogue for me is Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines
3) [b] Bulletstorm [/ b] is simply the best shooter of the year. Well-written heroes, amazing game moments, wonderful humor and in general this is the only game this year that I went through literally in one gulp, and there are no moments that would be boring.
4) [b] Portal 2 [/ b] - it felt very strange during the game, but Valv games have an amazing property - after passing through you just start to remember the whole game and how great it was. It is impossible to forget the entire second half of the game and that amazing atmosphere, and of course the jokes of Wheatley and Glados, it's funny, he all these puzzles fade into the background in general impressions.
5) [b] Batman: Arkham City [/ b] - funny, but Rocksteady fired a second time, although no one doubted it. Finally, there were a few more playable characters (on the multiplatform), more quests, and indeed more of all. This is the same first part, only as many people like to say multiplied by 2.
6) [b] Alice: Madness Returns [/ b] - somehow this game passed quietly, but gave a lot of emotions, although its main advantage is the levels. You play it only in order to see what else the authors have come up with insane and you do not take offense at it and want to play further. I will remember the second chapter in the underwater city for a long time.
7) [b] Saints Row 3 [/ b] - continuation of one of the best GTA clones. Even more fun and madness that modern games lack so much. [b] / DOTA 2 [/ b] closed beta test - I understand that this game, by definition, cannot be on this list, because it hasn't really come out yet, but I think 50 hours in one week speaks for itself.
8) [b] Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 [/ b] - yes, I remember how in every topic I tried to convince everyone that this game is bad, but still despite the fact that the CODE is no longer a cake, he was remembered. No, this is far from taking out the brain, as it was before, this is far from the best multiplayer in the world and not the most luxurious action movie in the world, but still I remember it this year and I really appreciate it in games. I have forgotten a little on multiplayer lately, although I played a lot in the first weeks.
9) [b] Terraria [/ b] is an excellent sandbox, I especially liked the fact that I was able to play it only at the height of summer, which strengthened the experience. It is difficult to describe such a game, so that from me only the warmest recommendations. / [b] Crysis 2 [/ b] - in fact, I wanted to record it in disappointment, but nevertheless, objectively thinking, I decided to put it in ninth place. Still, for the excellent atmosphere of ruined New York and some good levels, I want to leave hope in myself for the ability of Kraitek to make good games.
10) [b] Driver: San Francisco [/ b] - quite unexpectedly, after all the skepticism at E3 2010. The developers managed to create a very interesting and original racing, and most importantly, very stylish.

[color = # ff0000] [b] Disappointed: [/ b] [/ color]
1) [b] Duke Nukem: Forever [/ b] - the main long-term construction and the main disappointment. A game that it was better not to go out and remain a legend about which they would continue to talk, than shamelessly leave and be forgotten in a couple of weeks.
2) [b] The Witcher 2 [/ b] - you ask, why the Witcher 2 disappointed (does not mean worse) more Dragon Age 2? Well, if only because the authors ditched everything that was good in the original and began to do it is not clear what, although yes, despite this the game turned out to be more than high-quality, but this is not at all what I wanted to see.
3) [b] Dragon Age 2 [/ b] - it is extremely disappointing, after the first part, which was for me the game of the year 2009, to see such a pitiful sight. Monotonous locations, weak characters and plot. I don't understand how BioWare managed to make such a fatal mistake.
4) [b] Brink [/ b] - played the game only on the free weekend, but that was enough to understand how bad this game is. Very weak online, absolutely no shooting and a complete lack of a normal single. Why this is needed, when there are games several goals higher, I do not understand.
5) [b] Call of Juarez: The Cartel [/ b] - just one question for my respected Techland studio - why change everything that worked so great? I understand that RDR came out in 2010, but that doesn't mean that Wild West games don't make sense anymore.
â„–) Also disappointed to some extent [b] Rage, Ded Island, Warhammer 40k: Space Marine [/ b] and others (maybe I forgot something).

[b] [color = # 0000ff] Well, and a small list of what is good, but did not make it to the list and what did not play: [/ color] [/ b]
Not played: all PS3 and Xbox 360 exclusives, [b] Battlefield 3, LA Noire, NFS: The Run, Serious Sam 3 [/ b]
Good: [b] Assassins Creed: Revelations, Dead Space 2, Shift 2, Red Faction : Armageddon, FEAR 3 [/ b] Modified December 18, 2011 by Agsan

L
Levuy 28.07.21

It is incorrect to set ICO Collection and RE4 HD, as recognized masterpieces, all the cases.
1. Portal 2
2. Bastion
3. Uncharted 3
4. LittleBigPlanet 2
5. Binding of Isaac
6. TES V: Scyrim
7. Batman AC
8. Mortal Kombat
9. Fact, nothing else has been deposited in my soul
10. Yes, nothing at all (

m
morpeh 28.07.21

[size = 4] [font = arial, helvetica, sans-serif] 1) [color = # 000000] [b] LA Noire [/ b] - spent a lot of time in this game, one of the few that dragged on. I like the atmosphere and, in general, the gameplay itself, interrogations, finding evidence, etc. In general, everything is done perfectly well, I hope they will not abandon this genre. [/ Color] [/ font] [/ size]
[size = 4] [font = arial, helvetica, sans-serif] [color = # 000000] 2) [/ color] [b] Assassins Creed Revelations [/ b] - a worthy conclusion to the story of Altair and Ezio. Heads taller than a brownhead. [/ Font] [/ size]
[size = 4] [font = arial, helvetica, sans-serif] [color = # 000000] 3) [/ color] [color = # 000000] [b] Batman: Arkham City [/ b] - just started playing, as long as I like it and I think I will like it further, because there is already a desire to go through it to the very end and find all the riddles. [/ color] [/ font] [/ size]
[size = 4] [font = arial, helvetica, sans-serif] [color = # 000000] 4) [/ color] [color = # 000000] [b] Saints Row: The Third [/ b] - well, it's simple - a lot of fun and frenzy, there is always a desire to return to this game. [/ color] [/ font] [/ size]
[size = 4] [font = arial, helvetica, sans-serif] [color = # 000000] 5) [/ color] [b] Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 [/ b] - certainly not the strongest part of the series, but it still stuck in it much longer than in the battle, although now I'm not playing the wrong one. [/ font] [/ size]
[size = 4] [font = arial, helvetica, sans-serif] 6) [b] Crysis 2 [/ b] - the game is good, was a pleasure, ran a little in multiplayer and forgot, but overall, I have a positive impression. [/ font] [/ size]
[size = 4] [font = arial, helvetica, sans-serif] 7) [b] Portal 2 [/ b] - valve games are all gorgeous, it was especially good with humor, so sometimes it seemed that the puzzles were invented just for fun, but the main thing here is to listen to Glados' taunts and Wheatley's jokes) [/ font] [/ size]
[size = 4] [font = arial, helvetica, sans-serif] In general, good games are also [b] Dead Island [/ b] (at the beginning it's good, but by the end it's terribly annoying, you have to play in co-op because it's difficult for one, but from my friends, unfortunately, no one bought the game), [/ font] [b] Dead Space 2 [/ b] (passed with pleasure, but there is no desire to replay or go to the cartoon), [b] Bulletstorm [/ b] (I liked the dialogues and the plot, in the gameplay it really pissed me off when I tried to make a cool combo, but nothing worked, and in general by the end the game had already started to get bored), and how amazing [b] Dragon Age 2 [/ b]. I didn’t play the first part, so I played this one for quite a long time, but nevertheless by the end I was terribly bored and I gave up) but in general I played with pleasure, although I was infuriated by the repetitive locations. [/ Size]
[size = 4] I played masterpieces like [b] The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim [/ b] or [b] Deus Ex: Human Revolution [/ b] for about 20 minutes, so I can't really judge how I can finish the rest games, I will definitely return to them. [/ size] Modified on December 18, 2011 by morpeh

G
Green cardinal 28.07.21

From what I played. I'm sure a lot of games like Skyrim and Xenoblade deserve the top, but I haven't gotten to them yet.

1. Legend of Zelda - Skyward Sword
2. Mass Effect 2 (PS3)
3. Catherine
4. ICO Collection
5. Uncharted 3

C
Caxap 28.07.21

1. The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword
2. Ghost Trick
3. Rayman Origins
4. Portal 2
5. The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim
6. Rythm Tengoku Wii
7. Super Mario 3D Earth
8. Ocarina of Time 3D
9. Xenoblade Modified December 19 , 2011 by Caxap

G
Guest 28.07.21

Skyrim
Vitcher 2
Aonach 3

FSE

and another portal 2

R
Roman 28.07.21

Skyrim
Batman AS
Dark Sols

s
stopes 28.07.21

Fifushka aypadovskaya

[color = # 339933] [size = 2] Added after 48 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]
true, and she quickly got bored, PPC

C
Compass 28.07.21

1. Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception.
2. Deus Ex: Human Revolution.
3.inFamous 2.

e
exbitionist 28.07.21

Game of the Year: Al Shadai
Gap of the Year: Shadow of Damned
RPG of the Year: Ni No Cooney
Downloadable Game of the Year: Rock of H

a
alxp90 28.07.21

Batman
Anchik
Crisis 2

disappointment - gear 3.

[color = # 339933] [size = 2] Added after 40 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]
[quote name = 'stopes7' timestamp = '1324294245' post = '2432257' ]
fifty aypadovskaya

[color = # 339933] [size = 2] Added after 48 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]
true, and she quickly got bored, PPC
[/ quote]

also dropped after the first season, push all my efforts to zero was reduced.

F
FairyFaily 28.07.21

From what she played:
1.Uncharted 3: Drake Deception.
2.Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
3.Infamous 2.
I feel that Batman: Arkham city and Legend of Zelda: Skyward sword will get to the top. : icon_cool: But I haven’t played yet: icon_wink:

e
elstupido 28.07.21

1. Dark Souls
2. Shadows of the Damned
3. Ace Combat: AH
4. Deus Ex: Human Revolution

t
topsy_kcrets 28.07.21

1. Deus Ex; HR
All the
more sure that like Batman (1 part of one of the favorite in a generation), but has not played.

S
Scroafa 28.07.21

Skyrim
Batman Arkham City
Dark Souls
Uncharted 3 Modified December 27, 2011 by Scroafa

S
Spinzaku 28.07.21

1. TES V: Skyrim
2. Deus Ex: Human Revolution
3. Dark Souls / Uncharted 3

From what I haven't tried, but most likely would have ended up in the top: