3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SuperFedya 28.07.21 11:33 pm

King of the license

[size = 4] [color = # FF0000] [b] Warning! [/ b] [/ color] [/ size]

[b] All posts like "+ MGS 4", "+ Too Human" will be deleted. [/ b]
[b] Such posts are relevant only with images attached to them. [/ b]

[color = # ff0000] [b] upd from Azzy: [/ b] [/ color] [warn] Each post must be a picture with a purchase + comment. Just commenting on the words "you bought a shit / masterpiece" or just emoticons does not make sense and, in fact, is a flood for which it is supposed to give out before. An exception may be comments in which there are questions about the purchase itself, discounts, shops, delivery terms, special offers and everything related to the purchase itself or the price. [/ Warn]

[i] original SF post:
[/ i] [spoil]
Who is the license king on our forum?
Who has the lope? Who's better?

Here is my collection:
[url = "http://img471.imageshack.us/img471/3059/im0003718gd.jpg"] http: //img471.images...im0003718gd.jpg [/ url]

It would be much bigger, but a year and a half ago, my Sonya was stolen with all the disks :([/ spoil]
123 Comments
Sort by:
m
max-max 28.07.21

More sellers, children of sellers, game journalists etc
Fedor the king ptamuchta bu games buys ($ 7 for a metroid for gamkub-yadu) and not for 50 bachey. And finally, a survey should be done for those who live on the average Russian salary. I think at best a thousand 7.

S
SuperFedya 28.07.21

I bought RE0. Count rudder! CG are the best in Cuba! The train is cool!

> ptamuchta buys games

This is also because rarities cannot be found new :(

A
Aziphov 28.07.21

The license is current on the computer. pieces of 8 games for 200 rubles. the most expensive of the license in general I have - guild wars - 1300r: scare: for PS 2 there is no litsuhi :( like this.:?

R
RIPPER12 28.07.21

[quote] I bought RE0. Count rudder! CG are the best in Cuba! The train is cool!
[/ quote] Glad for you: agree: How much did you take? : wink:

L
Leider 28.07.21

[quote name = "max-max"] More sellers, children of sellers, game journalists etc
Fedor the king ptamuchta bu buys games ($ 7 for metroid for gamkub-yadu) and not for 50 buys. [/ quote]

Tell me why I need buy games for 50 EUR if I can give away a toy I have passed a hundred times, pay 10 EUR and take a new one? :)
For some time I bought, of course, but then I realized the insolvency of this case.
[Quote] And finally, the survey should be done for those who live on the average Russian salary. I think at best 7 thousand. [/ quote] The
survey should be conducted for gamemag users. If someone receives more than the average Russian salary, then this is not his fault, for sure)

S
SuperFedya 28.07.21

> How much did you take?

Somewhere around $ 18. Disc / box as new.

* Olessia * 28.07.21

If I had an opportunity, I would gladly buy only licenses - here the price does not matter to me at all. While living in France, I bought licenses for Half-Life, AoW 2, Baldur's Gate 2: Throne of Bhaal, Baldur's Gate 2: Shadows of Amn, From Dusk Till Dawn.
I really want the Oblivion license, I'll have to order it from Moscow.

S
SuperFedya 28.07.21

> here the price doesn't matter to me at all

. Rich girl.

I was looking for an M&M license at one time, but I never found it :(
But I found Heroes 3: D

* Olessia * 28.07.21

[quote name = "SuperFedya"]> the price doesn't matter to me at all
. Rich girl.
[/ quote]
It's not about money .... but in principle: D Buy a pirate Oblivion? Never! Your favorite games are worth buying a license. It's a pity that in my city there are few licensed disks, more often on order.

j
just for fun 28.07.21

You wait until it comes out, and then decide if your favorite game. In the videos and in the words of the developers, they are all beloved. although I myself am waiting for Oblivion and I hope that they will not let the fans down

S
SuperFedya 28.07.21

Won the Dino Crisis auction for the Dreamcast. Build 1.04 $: D
Disk in excellent condition, no current orig. boxes. But it doesn’t matter, I’ll get the box, print the graphics and manual.

Olessia means not rich, but principled :) I also take a license out of principle, and I also respect the developers.

j
just for fun 28.07.21

Eh, I would like to take a license too. I hate pirates: uzi:

* Olessia * 28.07.21

[quote name = "just for fun"] You wait until it comes out, and then decide if your favorite game. In the videos and the words of the developers, they are all beloved. although I myself am waiting for Oblivion and I hope that they will not let the fans down [/ quote]
[offtopic] I have no doubts that ira will be what she needs, and the purchase of a license deserves. [/ offtopic]

m
max-max 28.07.21

The trouble is that I (and 99% of Russian gamers imo) will never be able, like some, to BUY Metroid PRIME for 7 tanks. Although broken, but working. Another reason to leave Russia.

R
RIPPER12 28.07.21

Bought Skies of Arcadia: Legends (pal): love:

S
SuperFedya 28.07.21

> Skies of Arcadia: Legends (pal)

I've been playing this game for a long time. True, they ask for at least $ 30-40 for it, which is for Dream, that for a cubic meter.

R
RIPPER12 28.07.21

[quote name = "SuperFedya"]
I've been playing this game for a long time. True, they ask for at least $ 30-40 for it, which is for Dream, which is for a cubic meter. [/ Quote] I bought for $ 60, in perfect condition ... 8)

F
Fx 28.07.21

[quote name = "Darth Reals"] And I'm the Pirate King !!!
[url] http://www.badongo.com/pic.php?file=discs__2005-12-17_Discs+1.JPG [/ url]

[url] http://www.badongo.com/pic.php?file = Discs__2005-12-17_Discs + 2.JPG [/ url] [/ quote]

- You are not a king. I have so many sacks of pirates that you can arrange a demonstration action with a tractor.

H
HELLHAMMER 28.07.21

[offtopic] I was at such a campaign that week [/ offtopic]

S
SuperFedya 28.07.21

Darth Reals
You are the king of trash.

I will post a new photo of my collection today.