3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
soliddante 28.07.21 11:44 pm

Which is better, hd remakes or emulator?

Where are the graphics better, in HD remakes or in the original running through the emulator?
37 Comments
Sort by:
d
dozensnake 28.07.21

[quote name = "Azzy"] but about the remaster (ala GoW HD Collection) [/ quote]
I would not call it a remaster. Just an HD re-release.

M
MWorld II 28.07.21

What a stupid question, of course HD is better, and even more so if a remaster. The emulator is terrifying and fails

D
Darkiti 28.07.21

HD rmeyki are better when it comes to ps2, dreamcast, etc. And so the Wii emulator certainly drives, 1080p, 16xAA, no brakes 8)

V
Valtron 28.07.21

[quote] the coolest remake - a remake of the first resident for the game cube. I have never seen such coolness anywhere in horror movies. and is still a masterpiece [/ quote]
+
With pleasure I replayed the game, which I have replayed 10 times before!

o
old_osam 28.07.21

emulators of course

R
Retrokun 28.07.21

it is easier to shaman with an emulsion with a couple of
HD versions - but not everything has

it so far as a new trend

V
Valtron 28.07.21

I am completely for full-fledged consoles, and have always been for them. Better SD graphics on a crt TV set on a full-fledged console than all sorts of emulsions! I count 3500 for a dream or 3do, or 2000 for ps1, everyone is able to spend!

s
soliddante 28.07.21

[b] Valtron [/ b], it's not about money, but quality. why play a worse version?
my position is as follows - I will buy MGS collection at least because of pw (I did not play and the emulsion will not help here), I will take aiko collection because it will be in 3D, but cx is questionable ...
ps. Does anyone use an emulsion? How do pe4, twin snakes and tenchu4 work on it?

V
Valtron 28.07.21

[b] soliddante [/ b], I don’t know how the version is, but it gives me some kind of inner pleasure to go through the original.
At first I tried to replay the fir effect 1 on ps one emule, but quickly scored. Then I steamed with the chaynkast emulator for the sake of shenmu, and as a result, the dream from the closet got even faster: wink:

o
old_osam 28.07.21

[quote name = "Valtron"] internally pleasure in the original to pass [/ quote]
self-deception :-D

G
Grieverr 28.07.21

Remakes for her, you see ... A large number ...

Of course, emulators are better. I'm playing ffx-2 now, you can set the native resolution from ps2, I decided to compare.

[spoil] [img] http://s03.radikal.ru/i176/1107/69/77200371b065.png [/ img]

[img] http://s1.ipicture.ru/uploads/20110725/wtIEgT6y.png [ / img] [/ spoil]

But shamanism with settings (and sometimes with revisions) is the main disadvantage.

s
soliddante 28.07.21

[b] Grieverr [/ b], played onimushi? How do they behave on the emulator?

F
FOX 28.07.21

it's better to play both, here everyone decides for himself, there is a powerful enough computer and time to tinker (or find an emulator customized for a specific game) with emulators - emulators, there is loot (or time to jump pirates) for remasterings - remasterings ...
One thing is clear - that they do not interfere with each other and do not force anyone to anything!

G
Grieverr 28.07.21

[quote] played onimushi? [/ quote]

on the emulator not (

on emulend, there is a list of compatibility and settings, everything is there)

m
maxfutt 28.07.21

Would CAPCOM re-release the toy Fist of vengence: beatdown

And yet, no one knows if Tenchu ​​has been or will be re-released?

d
deadman878 28.07.21

[b] hd remakes of course! [/ b]

S
SuperAsdasd 28.07.21

there are fewer problems with remakes, but you have to pay for them, they are flawed and you need different consoles, the
emulator allows you to play with graphics and a ton of settings, although with a ton of bugs all this, I play Xenoblade on Dolphin, I'm happy in principle,
and most importantly, everything on one favorite pc , you don't need to fence anything extra