3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hybrid 28.07.21 11:45 pm

MANUAL COMING !!!

I've been thinking about this topic ... Finally, ours got brains. In terms of the fact that we finally got out of the nasty 2D quests of the prince persia level, ours, that is, Russian diners, finally appeared ... bla-bla-bla ... now you can be proud of such hits as IL-2 Space Rangers Kreed (future ) STALKER (true Ukrainian, but this is nearby) (also future) well, and many more different gameses.

23 Comments
Sort by:
H
Halfelf 28.07.21

Yum-yum, you have forgotten Blitzkrieg, Cossacks, Damned Lands and many more. eight)

S
SuperFedya 28.07.21

Only our waters for consoles have not done anything yet: evil:

It means that our prefixes: lamer:

H
Halfelf 28.07.21

Akella makes Axel Rage for consoles: lamer:

S
SuperFedya 28.07.21

Probably what kind of thread is crap: lamer:

H
Halfelf 28.07.21

Hmm, I don't think ...

S
SuperFedya 28.07.21

Hmm, I don't think ...

Is this an exclusive or a multi-platform game?

H
Halfelf 28.07.21

Seems to be exclusive to PS2 with subsequent porting to PiSi. 8)

It's just the plot and genre that intrigued me. Biker third-person action in a post-apocalyptic metropolis. I don't know how you are, but I'll wait for her.

In general, go here and find out everything yourself (well, not everything, the information will not be enough: wink :):

http://www.akella.com/dev-axlerage-ru.shtml

S
Shmu-Hadron 28.07.21

Probably what kind of thread is crap: lamer:

Hmm, I don't think ...

Hold me three: D

SuperFedya runs into a console game and Halfelf defends it: D

H
Halfelf 28.07.21

2Shmu-Hadron

And we are not avid 8). To be more exact, I am not avid, in any case I am not any "Anti prefix": wink: and I do not have the slogan "exterminate adherents" a la Fedin "Exterminate PiSishnikov". : lol:

And then Fedya is also kind and fluffy, he is pretending to be a rabid presenter: wink:

M
Mercykiller 28.07.21

And then Fedya is also kind and fluffy, he is pretending to be a rabid presenter: wink:

Hmm, I don't think so ...

Fedya, mind you - I'm silent! : lol:

S
SuperFedya 28.07.21

Hold me three: D

SuperFedya runs into a console game and Halfelf defends it: D

Yes, something is wrong here: roll:

And then Fedya is also kind and fluffy, it is he pretending to be a mad preacher

: encore:

Fedya, mind you - I'm silent!

: upto:

G
Guest 28.07.21

Soap attachments ... for details! It's high time to slam these consoles! Because of them, PCs have to wait twice as long for games to be released. GTA example: VC SH3 and others!

G
Guest 28.07.21

Only our waters for consoles have not done anything yet: evil:

It means that our prefixes: lamer:

Everywhere with its own phrase will fit :-D

L
Loki 28.07.21

Why do we need these consoles at all? It is very good that our games for consoles do not. And then imagine what would have happened if, for example, Kreed was released only on the PS2.

And in general, now we can only hear how Microsoft is negotiating with some publisher about the release of the game on the X-box. This means that at first the game will be released on the Melkosoft console, and on the PC only after a year or two. :(

G
Guest 28.07.21

Che, we changed the topic ... But in my opinion, Microsoft has already begun to get poorer and so they are trying to invest their last money (sounds silly?) In games and moreover they make sure that these games are first sold out on xboxes and then only on PiSi.

In general, I am in favor of multi-platform consoles, such as that on them all games were played from PC Xbox PSX2 ... well, who would take a chance against such giants?

D
Di @ blO 28.07.21

Such a firm will hardly ever start to get poorer.

L
Loki 28.07.21

Microsoft is not getting poorer. They are just trying to buy everyone and remain the only corporation in the world, although they are still far from that.

H
Hybrid 28.07.21

Yes ... I take my words. Well, they certainly will not become the only company, otherwise there will be no competition, which means new ideas. By the way, I heard about the new OS from MC - Longhorn. They went nuts in general aiming to release this badyagu in 2005. But this is still half the trouble, they set such requirements. Computers that have not yet been released!

see http://www.3dnews.ru/news/ (for May 10)

D
Di @ blO 28.07.21

Microsoft is now releasing a new simulator MidtownMadness3 on the screenshots of the graphics there will be awesome ...: mrgreen:

A
Auron 28.07.21

This is not a simulator, but a simple city ride.

Ralli Sport'u too oh how far from the simulator.

Midtown madness 3? And in my opinion it is called Downtown Run, or is it the X-box version so called ...?

In general, she has already left. : mrgreen: