3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hybrid 28.07.21 11:45 pm

MANUAL COMING !!!

I've been thinking about this topic ... Finally, ours got brains. In terms of the fact that we finally got out of the nasty 2D quests of the prince persia level, ours, that is, Russian diners, finally appeared ... bla-bla-bla ... now you can be proud of such hits as IL-2 Space Rangers Kreed (future ) STALKER (true Ukrainian, but this is nearby) (also future) well, and many more different gameses.

23 Comments
Sort by:
e
edgard 28.07.21

I've been thinking about this topic ... Finally, ours got brains. In terms of the fact that we finally got out of the filthy 2D quests of the prince persia level, ours, that is, Russian diners, finally appeared ... bla-bla-bla ... now you can be proud of such hits as IL-2 Space Rangers Kreed (future) STALKER (true Ukrainian, but it's close by) (also future) well, and many more different gameses. And What Quite May Be: rotfl: Il 2 Not a bad igruha: lovebeer:

e
edgard 28.07.21

This is not a simulator, but a simple city ride.

Ralli Sport'u too oh how far from the simulator.

Midtown madness 3? And in my opinion it is called Downtown Run, or is it the X-box version so called ...?

In general, she has already left. : mrgreen:

Show me what I did about Midtown madness 3: lamer:

O
Oops 28.07.21

[quote name = 'Hybrid' timestamp = '1052240619' post = '23954']
I've just thought about this topic ... Finally, ours got some brains. In terms of the fact that we finally got out of the nasty 2D quests of the prince persia level, ours, that is, Russian diners, finally appeared ... bla-bla-bla ... now you can be proud of such hits as IL-2 Space Rangers Kreed (future ) STALKER (true Ukrainian, but this is nearby) (also future) well, and many more different gameses.
[/ quote]

Yes, to the point that there are brains, hands are from f ** s ... as they were in g ** not so there and remained: mrtroll: