3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ACE 28.07.21 11:59 pm

Help Legacy of Kain fans pliz

: D
[url = http: //www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/956307323] http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/956307323 [/ url]

They need your help!
[img] http://img124.imageshack.us/img124/796/sdfdfnt0.jpg [/ img]
124 Comments
Sort by:
B
BlackSilver 28.07.21

Supported good people: D

A
ACE 28.07.21

[b] Pokipok [/ b], [b] BlackSilver [/ b], thank you very much! : D

P
Pokipok 28.07.21

[b] ACE [/ b], but not for that, in my opinion the most important thing is to continue in the same spirit and everything will be ok. : wink:

A
ACE 28.07.21

Can you spread a request for help across familiar forums? If not difficult, of course ...

P
Pokipok 28.07.21

I will do my best :)

A
ACE 28.07.21

[b] Pokipok [/ b], thank you very much. I see you are a LoK fan by your avatar. Which part do you like the most?

P
Pokipok 28.07.21

Blood Omen2 (I was not lucky to play the first one: cry :), I just "dry up" for Cain: wink:

A
ACE 28.07.21

[b] Pokipok [/ b], did you play the rest?

P
Pokipok 28.07.21

I went through everything more than once: roll: (and I only managed to see the first parts out of the corner of my eye, which I regret: sad :). Sorry for the offtopic, but I can't resist saying that I also adore Oni, and I'm also looking forward to the continuation: lol :

R
ReAvEr 28.07.21

eh .... BO1 was once a taoooo game (although now it is no less interesting for its plot) ...

A
ACE 28.07.21

[b] ReAvEr [/ b], don't tell me. The darkest parts of the game are BO1 and SR1. Although my favorite game ever is Soul Reaver 2.
eh ... at least they released the backstory of Razi, eh ...: cry:

R
ReAvEr 28.07.21

yeah ... CP2 for was just a miracle ... so much information and interesting details ... after CP1 there were a lot of questions ... and CP2 helped find answers to some;)
BO2 found it a little bland ... after cp2 he just went crazy and longed for the continuation of the legend, but a pretty good side-story about Cain's past deeds came out (but still there was a lot of information about the Serafan Order - so I still love the game)

P
Pokipok 28.07.21

Can you tell me if it is possible to get the first parts now, and if possible, where? : oops:

A
ACE 28.07.21

[b] ReAvEr [/ b], yeah. It's a pity that Def turned out to be insipid in terms of the gameplay, but such a plot and dialogues and voices of the heroes, as always, were at their best, the graphics were beautiful ... it's a pity, the ending is tragic, after Def I had mourning for about a year: sad:

[color = green] [size = 75] Posted after 52 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[b] Pokipok [/ b], I can tell you guys from St. Petersburg who will organize the "Avernus gathering" - write to me in Asya.

A
Azzy 28.07.21

I have already spoken to my mind, but I will say it again, my beloved ones are SR1 and SR2,
even all the same, CP1 is more, and I do not like fornication Oman ... cain is a mean vampire: lol: and therefore I did not go through a part for him to the end,
Raziel Rulzzz: D

R
ReAvEr 28.07.21

The dregs that started with CP2 ... with temporary dashes ... a very interesting idea :) Together we spent a long time building theories about Blood and Soul Rivers;)

PS: No better than Kane;)

A
ACE 28.07.21

[b] ReAvEr [/ b], Kain, not Kane
They are both good and Kain and Raziel.

R
ReAvEr 28.07.21

Well ... in the voice acting, it is Kane who is often remembered by ear (as it is written in the original, I know;))

A
ACE 28.07.21

[b] ReAvEr [/ b], uh-huh, since they pronounce it that way, but in Russian when translated it sounds like Cain.

A
Azzy 28.07.21

[b] ACE [/ b], avatar class and signature :) 8th my love :)
why I fell in love with Raziel so much I don’t know, but at the first meeting I bought it, and then played with gusto and bulging eyes, I liked very much the phrase from the first the parts where he first meets
vampires shortly ate someone, I had a game with Russian voice acting, it
sounded so approximate These Creatures completely Degraded nothing but blood ... their thirst overshadowed their minds, for some reason I made a parallel with our politicians, Why I don’t know ...
After I bought the disc Fornication Oman and she

didn’t like it ... By the way, I don’t get to vote anymore, I also deleted cookies ...