3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ACE 28.07.21 11:59 pm

Help Legacy of Kain fans pliz

: D
[url = http: //www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/956307323] http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/956307323 [/ url]

They need your help!
[img] http://img124.imageshack.us/img124/796/sdfdfnt0.jpg [/ img]
124 Comments
Sort by:
A
ACE 28.07.21

[b] Azz [/ b], my favorite is also 8 :)
My first LoK game was the first blood omen, I adored it, and then soul river 1 came out and I finally fell in love with the series: love:

P
Pokipok 28.07.21

Well, could you tell me something in my question, otherwise I read I understand that I lost much more than it seemed: sad:

A
ACE 28.07.21

[b] Pokipok [/ b], do you play on the pc?

P
Pokipok 28.07.21

Mostly yes.

A
ACE 28.07.21

[b] Pokipok [/ b], take the first parts for PS1, if it is chip-based, ask around in flea markets for a pirate for ps1
on pc, these games will no longer work, since there is no normal compatibility in HaRe.
there is another option to find rum for ps1 and play on the emule.

P
Pokipok 28.07.21

I think I'll start by looking for rum, but if I don’t find it, I’ll surf the open spaces :-D. Thank you very much: mrgreen:

0ops 28.07.21

done is the
only non-Japanese TV series that I like, but tok blood omen, soul river - suks: wink:

P
Pokipok 28.07.21

Where have all gone, really nothing else to say about this wonderful series ??? By the way, a friend told me that it seems like the prehistory of Raziel was announced, has anyone heard anything about it?

A
ACE 28.07.21

[b] Pokipok [/ b], nothing was announced: sad:, that's why we are writing a petition

P
Pokipok 28.07.21

[b] ACE [/ b], sometimes I get the impression that you live on Gamemag: wink: You need to somehow reanimate the topic, otherwise it fades along the way.

R
ReAvEr 28.07.21

It fades out due to the lack of new food for the mind ... everything has already been passed 100 times agreed etc.
:(

P
Pokipok 28.07.21

Well, let's talk chtoli about who and how represents the sequel. In my opinion, the most interesting sequel is still about the life of Razi, before Cain got rid of him.

A
Azzy 28.07.21

[b] Pokipok [/ b], +1 Razi with wings is probably good ... by the
way, almost on the topic, and who is in Fable2 (as well as the first one)
wakes up to use the combat mechanics of the soul river?

-
-VOVA- 28.07.21

[quote name = "Pokipok"] Well, let's talk chtoli about who and how represents the continuation. In my opinion, the most interesting continuation is still about the life of Razi, before Cain got rid of him. [/ quote]

All parts of lok are intertwined and complement each other, giving the plot more and more depth, enhancing the drama. Therefore, the next continuation simply cannot be based on the description of Raziel's life before Cain ordered to throw him into the abyss. Why devote a whole part to what is already known and already shown in previous BO1, SR1, SR2, BO2, Def ... Firstly, two questions immediately arise here: the history of Raziel as a man-sarafan, his career growth to the inquisitor of the order, pseudo murder Janus, and then his own death at the hands of the Soul Thief; well, maybe his relationship with Malek, Mobius, and Prince William ??? Or the story of Raziel the vampire? So everything is smooth there - there are no conflicts with the brothers, although with Cain, but this is all already shown in SR1, there were some more ideas about what happened after how Cain ordered to throw Raziel into the abyss - the war of the clans of Raziel, Turel, Dyumakh, Rehab, etc. But all these options have nothing to do with the general idea of ​​lok. They are too petty and do not represent an organic development of the main idea. To come up with a really [b] continuation of lok [/ b], you need to deal first with the heroes and unresolved problems. Many oppose Cain and Raziel, consider them irreconcilable enemies, but this is not so! Rather, it was assumed in the first (removed) ending of SR1 - Raziel still kills Cain out of a sense of revenge, the vampires of Nosgat are destroyed, the Old God celebrates the victory. BUT the developers, apparently, Decided to make the lok series deeper and not so primitive, which happened at the end of SR1, I think, you know - Cain, using Chronoplast, escapes. But, Raziel forgives Kain (SR2 after returning from the Pillars to the Sarafan castle when Mobius asked why you didn't kill Kain when you had a chance, Raziel replied - yes I had a chance, but I chose mercy!), Plus in Def he says - I am not your enemy, I am, as before, your right hand, your sword. Yes, and Cain sincerely regrets that, out of envy, he sent Raziel into the abyss (Def). They are not good or bad characters. In lok, there are only two negative antagonistic heroes: Hilden (Unspoken) aka Sarafan Lord and the Old God. Hilden and his kinsmen were imprisoned by the Ancients in the world of demons, led by Janus, who in turn cursed them, making them vampires (narrated in SR2). Therefore, the Unspoken wants to escape from the demonic dimension, return to Nosgat and rule over it again. And for this he needs to destroy the Pillars, Mortanius enslaved by him and creates Cain. Fate of Cain Pillars to destroy. The ancient god (as it turned out in Def - the main sinister and enemy) needs a constant cycle of souls of mortal people. By fraud, he made sure that people became the guardians of the Pillars, instead of the damned Ancients (vampires). That is why the Old God hates Cain - the guardian of the balance and the vampire at the same time. Well, well, this is where everything is twisted. How does Def end ??? A rhetorical question - nothing! Complete despair (Cain's last monologue), the Old God's plans are revealed, but the final victory is not achieved. Raziel has fulfilled his true destiny. Hilden in Nosgata, however, young Cain will soon send him back to the demonic dimension, but, again, he will not completely destroy (BO2 is the last monologue of Hilden). Thus, the continuation and ending of this funny story can be like this: The ancient god (as it turned out in Def - the main sinister and enemy) needs a constant cycle of souls of mortal people. By fraud, he made sure that people became the guardians of the Pillars, instead of the damned Ancients (vampires). That is why the Old God hates Cain - the guardian of the balance and the vampire at the same time. Well, well, this is where everything is twisted. How does Def end ??? A rhetorical question - nothing! Complete despair (Cain's last monologue), the Old God's plans are revealed, but the final victory is not achieved. Raziel has fulfilled his true destiny. Hilden in Nosgata, however, young Cain will soon send him back to the demonic dimension, but, again, he will not completely destroy (BO2 is the last monologue of Hilden). Thus, the continuation and ending of this funny story can be like this: The ancient god (as it turned out in Def - the main sinister and enemy) needs a constant cycle of souls of mortal people. By fraud, he made sure that people became the guardians of the Pillars, instead of the damned Ancients (vampires). That is why the Old God hates Cain - the guardian of the balance and the vampire at the same time. Well, well, this is where everything is twisted. How does Def end ??? A rhetorical question - nothing! Complete despair (Cain's last monologue), the Old God's plans are revealed, but the final victory is not achieved. Raziel has fulfilled his true destiny. Hilden in Nosgata, however, young Cain will soon send him back to the demonic dimension, but, again, he will not completely destroy (BO2 is the last monologue of Hilden). Thus, the continuation and ending of this funny story can be like this:
[b] Raziel, if you remember SR1, in the process of transformation acquired a particle of the Ancients, a gift - wings and so on, and at the end of Def he not only cleans the Soul Thief, but also transfers this gift to Cain. After that, in order to finally restore the balance in Nosgath, there is only one thing left for Cain - to become like the Ancients to go to the dimension of demons (through the gates of the Sarafan Lord that have not yet been destroyed) and put an end to the Hildens once and for all, remove the curse from the Ancients and return control of the Pillars to their hands completely healing the decaying Nosgat. Of course, the Unspoken and the Old God can even join their efforts to prevent him from doing this, because for them Cain's luck threatens to be completely destroyed ... [/ b]

A
ACE 28.07.21

[b] -VOVA - [/ b], yes, but everything cannot be that simple, and so that Amy Hanig is not needed, and she will not return from "Nauti Dog" to "Crystal Dynamics": sad:
well, maybe be if the eidos make her rich, but this is not a fact yet: cry:
and by the way, I really want the raziel after all this to be returned from the sword

P
Pokipok 28.07.21

[b] -VOVA - [/ b], also a cool option, to do some kind of hack with a revolutionary combat system using the environment: mrgreen:. And add a powerful storyline to this, so that it will take your breath away and you will get a masterpiece (if the developers don’t ), the game will certainly not be similar to its predecessors, but perhaps it will benefit it: roll:

-
-VOVA- 28.07.21

[quote name = "Pokipok"] [b] -VOVA - [/ b], also a cool option, to make some kind of hack with a revolutionary combat system using the environment: mrgreen:. And to this add a powerful storyline, so that it will take your breath away and you will get a masterpiece (if the developers don't play it), the game will certainly not look like its predecessors, but maybe it will benefit it: roll: [/ quote]

Yes, this is ideal - an interesting storyline and a modern engine with the full potential of DX10, but sad as it may be to realize this, in relation to LOK, this is an oxymoron! After all, I like lok first of all because of the plot, dialogues, scripts and animations, voices of actors (the English version, I played all parts only in English, and I don’t burn with a special desire to play in Russian translation - BO2 is translated badly and in many places wrong (too simple)) So, the graphics and gameplay in lok are in second or even 1,000,000 place, and to be honest, they are at a rudimentary level (except for BO1, SR1, which, for their time, looked very decent), so only connoisseurs of the plot, loyal fans play them. A person who has not played BO1 is unlikely to understand all the subtleties of the plot of the rest of lok. Unfortunately, the developers, the publisher, etc. also believe that only the fans will buy the new part of lok, and the fans in Russia will buy pirated copies, so that everything depends on the proceeds from sales .... All these illusory issues like the absence of Amy Hanig and the Old God voice actor are negligible compared to the projected low revenue !!! If it was big, then there would be no irreplaceable, after all, where was Hanig when BO1 was made up of five different books? !!
It is much easier to lure a casual buyer with the ass of Lara Croft than with the bony skeleton of Raziel, so Tomb Raider is stamped, not lok !!! : sad:

P
Pokipok 28.07.21

You're right, but Lara's ass is not only taken because of the ass, mostly because of the constant advertising. And creating an impressive LoK ad in my opinion will not be very difficult.

P
Pokipok 28.07.21

[b] ACE [/ b], well, share your fantasy: wink: (about the continuation of course: mrgreen :)

A
ACE 28.07.21

I'll ask you not to run into Lara, okay?
I will not share any fantasy, since I do not want to jinx it: mrgreen: