3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
old_osam 29.07.21 12:49 am

Pata Pata Pata Pon (patapon2 (:

what should be done in patapone2? downloaded, it started like DEMO PON, they say I need to beat a square square square and then zero to the rhythm, I kind of hit then they write One two three Yeah, then a black screen with the words VSemagusgy you need to relax and then DEMO PON again and the same thing, I Am I doing something wrong? or is it because of the image since the first patapon I can not load /
39 Comments
Sort by:
D
Darkiti 29.07.21

[b] Osam [/ b], you need to beat to the rhythm until you reach Fever and then they will tell you, well done, learned the first melody and you can move on.
From 2:43 [url = http: //www.youtube.com/watch? V = XFrfTBZLZVM] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFrfTBZLZVM [/ url] you will understand what is wrong with you.

J
Just enno 29.07.21

[b] Osam [/ b], my first patapon was not loaded while there was a request 3.7. some. By switching to version 5.00, everything became normal

o
old_osam 29.07.21

[b] Just Enno [/ b], well, I know that, I just don't ask the magician to change

[b] Darkiti [/ b], well, it's clear, in the demo they say you beat the rhythm and this man should like to move across the screen, but As I start to twist something like it is right when I hit it, they write to Ona Tu Free Eh and the inscription you have to calm down, chto za hren '

G
Guest 29.07.21

[b] Osam [/ b], you can quickly hit the buttons

D
Darkiti 29.07.21

[b] Osam [/ b], so you don't get into the rhythm, train.

o
old_osam 29.07.21

[b] Darkiti [/ b], [b] ult [/ b], funny how not to get there? when they even write as in after my pressing One Two Three Yeah .... but after that the man does not move around the location (in the demo they showed that he moves after pressing), but after one two three yeah .. they show a black screen with the words oh Almighty ... you have to calm down

there anyone will get into the rhythm, before that, with the press of one button, I got there, and then a square three times + a circle, mdaaa

J
Just enno 29.07.21

right now, out of interest, I turned on the second Patapon. All OK. All the rules press and move.
The main thing is to press to the beat of the music, and not to press when they sing.

o
old_osam 29.07.21

[b] Just Enno [/ b], well, look, when you pressed the wrong one, you can immediately replay it, but I have a type after how I think the screen with the words was pressed correctly, did you hit such a screen? and in what case?

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 11 minutes 16 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

how much does the full image weigh? yes, I have a bug, even when I filled in pata pata pata pon then this little man in the "cloud" writes GoGoGo and he stands, but in the demo, in this situation, he moves

V
Vincent 29.07.21

[b] Osam [/ b], you'll get used to it, I also had it like that at first, train

D
Darkiti 29.07.21

[b] Osam [/ b], you just make a stop, you need to constantly perform this combination correctly.

o
old_osam 29.07.21

[b] Darkiti [/ b], that is, after pata pata pata pon srau immediately pata again ....? nonsense

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 1 minute 54 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[quote name = "Vincent"] [b] Osam [/ b], you'll get used to it, I also have it like that at first was, train [/ quote] and what to train ??? he does not immediately allow the second time to fill pata pata pata pon, after the first combo he immediately extinguishes the screen to black and writes like you have to calm down

F
FoxHounder 29.07.21

[b] Osam [/ b], not immediately, but after one measure. First, the player must press [], [], [], O, and then the Patapons sing "Pata-pata-pata-pon!" - this is 8 hits in total. And then you press the buttons again (4 beats), and wait 4 beats while they sing.
If something doesn’t work out, then you’re badly hitting the beat.

o
old_osam 29.07.21

[b] Darkiti [/ b], judging by the totorial, you need to push pata pata pata pon, hit the man should move across the screen then again pata pata pata pon, but if it's not right, you can immediately replay it, but when I typed a st pata pata pon then the man says Go Go but he himself stands and the screen fades to black ... nonsense, there is no longer any strength this is a bug

D
Darkiti 29.07.21

[b] Osam [/ b], gave the link to YouTube, see how it can help.

o
old_osam 29.07.21

well, clear, understood, well lamer

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 3 minutes 27 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

ooo !!! I have already assembled the command,: lol:

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 1 minute 36 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

question then, is it worth playing on the easy? then you need to re-pass on other levels? and what gives a hard level? explain this point !!!

D
Darkiti 29.07.21

How many combos you get Fever depends on the difficulty level, on easy it is enough about 3x -4x times, on hard up to 10. On hard, the bosses drop cooler clothes, but on some bosses the hard is always set automatically.

o
old_osam 29.07.21

[b] Darkiti [/ b], why do we need Faver? and what happens if you get off the beat and don't get it?

D
Darkiti 29.07.21

Fever is the state of insanity of patapons, the damage from all attacks is increased (defense too) + for some classes only in Fevere special abilities are available. If you get lost, then knock it out again.

o
old_osam 29.07.21

[b] Darkiti [/ b], it's clear, but here they give me a fire and I need to keep on from the rhythm or when the snake fire gave me some time I'm a mega dad?

P
Pseudodog 29.07.21

[b] Osam [/ b], we must not go astray from the rhythm