3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
old_osam 29.07.21 12:49 am

Pata Pata Pata Pon (patapon2 (:

what should be done in patapone2? downloaded, it started like DEMO PON, they say I need to beat a square square square and then zero to the rhythm, I kind of hit then they write One two three Yeah, then a black screen with the words VSemagusgy you need to relax and then DEMO PON again and the same thing, I Am I doing something wrong? or is it because of the image since the first patapon I can not load /
39 Comments
Sort by:
o
old_osam 29.07.21

and the lads can be recruited like that? otherwise I have 3 chela +1 in total, a brigade of five together with my Persian, it's just that some kind of dino is soaring in the brain.

D
Darkiti 29.07.21

Have you already got the tree of life? If yes, then go hunting, you need resources and money to create new troops.

o
old_osam 29.07.21

[b] Darkiti [/ b], how do I know if I have a tree of life or not? hehe, damn it is a strange game ...

I went through only three missions and in the 4th Dino I can not score, in the first mission it seems like the same hunt, in the second type you need to soak the rocks for a while (what to wet them for a while? missions like that do not show whether it is completed or not), in the third room, like a pusher shoots at you, I also don’t understand whether I wet it or not, since it sinks into the ground at the end, it seems that I’m weak so far.

G
Guest 29.07.21

[b] Osam [/ b], you give: gigi:

G
Guest 29.07.21

[b] Osam [/ b], when the tree appears, I advise you to stupidly swing on the hunt! Then you will gather such an army that you can kill Bilgeyts! When the tree appears, they will first show it to you!

o
old_osam 29.07.21

[b] ult [/ b], a strange game, you have to tie it up, otherwise pata pata pata pon is already ringing in your ears ...

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 23 minutes 33 seconds: [/ size] [ / color]

[b] chrisredfield [/ b], well, while some kind of stall appeared where all the items are shown and a bungalow with a brow that offers to be cut on the grid.

that dino has a lot of HP, it wets me.

D
Darkiti 29.07.21

[b] Osam [/ b], like the seeds for the tree fall out of the dinosaur, tactics are important here, have you already learned chaka-chaka-pata-pon (defense)? If so, then use it when he attacks.

o
old_osam 29.07.21

hmmm. And that when it is protected, it removes less energy? but it visually does not look like they are running away in defense ... and on hard HP is more in dino?

what are you daddy patapon?

D
Darkiti 29.07.21

[quote name = "Osam"] hmmm. And that when it is protected, it removes less energy? but it visually does not look like they are running away in defense ... and on hard HP is more in dino?

and what are you daddy patapon? [/ quote]

They still need to be equipped with shields for protection, with Fever the shields increase and the damage is minimal. You will then learn the command to retreat until it is available. HP on hard is more, yes, moreover, after killing the boss, his level rises (HP increases, at later levels new attacks appear, well, more cool things fall out). Each mission can be replayed, except for a few.

o
old_osam 29.07.21

[b] Darkiti [/ b], I don’t know, but the game is difficult for me, I looked at izi to smash the cannon in the third mission, you have to be in the faver all the time, and even so, he soaked it for many minutes ... tin, I think I need to tie it up with such a game,

J
JC 29.07.21

[quote name = "Darkiti"] Fever - these are the states of insanity of Patapons, the damage from all attacks is increased (defense too) + for some classes only in Fevere special abilities are available. If you fail, then knock it out again. [/
Quote ] in patapon2 fever on the normal can be knocked out in 3 cycles, and if you fail, they will give one more cycle for correction. The game is much easier than the first part.

D
Darkiti 29.07.21

[b] JC [/ b], this is easy.

F
FOX 29.07.21

PON PON CHACK CHACKA
: D

o
old_osam 29.07.21

Do you have locoroko2 slowing down on a flash drive? as for example the year of var !!! or is it due to compression in .cso?

and in locoroko there are 5 worlds with 8 rooms and I have 5 worlds with 5 rooms, what's the matter?

L
Liverius 29.07.21

I haven't sat down for the second patapon yet, so the question is, is it the same as in the first one to swing? in the sense of replaying the same levels so that you can collect more of a mob

o
old_osam 29.07.21

[b] Liverius [/ b], da

[b] NAPSTER [/ b], urine combo, don't get off the music often + I drenched it when they gave me a defense, dial a combination during an attack and then the enemies take away little energy from you , + advice, tie it up with the game, otherwise the voices will chase you later ...

I scored on the game, such nonsense ...

g
grasa 29.07.21

[b] Osam [/ b], haha, try a monster hunter, she is as nuanced as you like

o
old_osam 29.07.21

[b] grasa [/ b], I kind of played the first one on the PSP there is a PC network

J
JC 29.07.21

[quote name = "Darkiti"] [b] JC [/ b], this is easy. [/ quote] [tmb] [quote name = "Darkiti"] [b] JC [/ b], this is easy. [ / quote]
on normal. Today I made sure.
For a slave. the day went from a transparent spider to a long ice cave. And the gag, because my mob of pumped archers and spearmen are hitting the ceiling. I got the fat men and horsemen - tomorrow I will clean it up.

How to make a Robopon and a flying bird?