3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
the end 31.07.21 01:07 pm

What do games mean to you?

Write what games mean to you.
65 Comments
Sort by:
A
Artiom 31.07.21

Games are different. Specify what you mean 8)

If electronic fun with a computer and a console, then they interest me less and less. They no longer occupy a part of my life, although they used to mean a lot.

B
Bonker 31.07.21

They don't mean anything anymore. I collect releases more than I play.

U
Uovka 31.07.21

Between average and EVERYTHING. In general, it is a means of relaxation, emotional satisfaction and pain reliever for a difficult life ...

B
Burrito 31.07.21

Drug...

T
Timsonic 31.07.21

Mania!!! Terrible !!! Sometimes)))
Voi sometimes grabs it like that - I want uuuu, I want Fiar, I want Kwaku, Give Overdose, Bridge Wonted, damn it !!!
So money for everything and dumb !!! So think that the most important thing is money with you or games, Christmas trees, pancake !!!
games????.....

M
Molodnyak 31.07.21

[quote name = "Burrito"] Drug ... [/ quote]
And sooooo strong.

J
Jank 31.07.21

For me, games are a cross between "very much and almost nothing." There are times when I don't feel like playing at all, only occasionally. The last game in this period was Resident Evil Remake, which I played with one character for a little over a month. There were also periods when I was "flirting". The last games during this period were Devil May Cry 3 and Resident Evil 4. I spent two days completing each of them. I bought a game in the store, came home and thought: "Okay, tomorrow I'll start playing it, but today I'll just look with one eye, so to speak." On Devil May Cry 3 I looked with one eye for about eight hours, and on Resident Evil 4 for about 12 hours. On the second day, DMC3 and RE4 were already running out. Usually this is how I play. :)

L
Leider 31.07.21

Oooh ..)) There are games, there are GAMES, and there are MMORPGs))
In principle, the last thing is a time killer (well, why was it asked to register again on the Lineage thrown a hundred times? And WoW too ...), secondly, I played and erased, and the first flies by)

t
the end 31.07.21

[quote name = "SSnake"] Games are different. Specify what you mean 8)

If electronic fun with a computer and a console, then they interest me less and less. They no longer occupy a part of my life, although they used to mean a lot. [/ Quote]
Take any games.
For me, when something like, then a game for me Everything, then Nothing, depends on the emotional state, and on the school: dn:

-
-Mag 31.07.21

Another philosophical topic ... gee ... games are ENTERTAINMENT, nothing more, nothing less ... to dig deeper - there are role-playing games - this is already something more than entertainment, but still ...

Games - for many it is simply a disease, and for some with not very successful consequences. you need to play but not break away from the real world.

in short - everything ...

[size = 75] Added on Oct 26, 2005, 1:01

am : [/ size] and the poll option was ugly ... I just had to fantasize chtoli)

W
Warge 31.07.21

If I come across something worthy, I drop out of my life for two or three days. Sore eyes, chronic sleep deprivation. In general .. until I get through.
And then ...
Then sheer indifference. And so on until the next time.

R
RIPPER12 31.07.21

"ALL". Five years ago I played 5-9 hours a day.

ps In the last two years I have been playing less, getting older ... :)

* Olessia * 31.07.21

Average between everything and nothing. It depends on what kind of game, if it is addictive, it can replace several hours, days, months of real life. I come across such games less and less, so games are mostly relaxation after work, like any other rest, interchangeable.
[offtopic] maybe Oblivion can pull me into his world .. [/ offtopic]

T
Tropic 31.07.21

For me, games are a means to occupy my free time, there is no more interesting entertainment.

T
The REAL 31.07.21

It’s a habit, I don’t know if it’s bad or not.

t
the end 31.07.21

[quote name = "The REAL"] This is a habit, I don't know whether it's harmful or not. [/ quote]
I don't think it's harmful.

-
-Mag 31.07.21

forgive me for interfering) this is a bad habit, even what! no, there is certainly more harmful, but this one also crushes! one harm to health - little benefit!

F
Fat ninja 31.07.21

what harm to health?

T
Tropic 31.07.21

[quote name = "Dark_Knight"] what is the harm to health? [/ quote]
When you play for 7 hours, your vision sits down and dependence appears.

F
Fat ninja 31.07.21

by 7?
so little, I play for several days and nothing. and for those who are pechots for their eyesight there are LCD screens.