3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Old fan 31.07.21 01:08 pm

Mini games from big games

Let's discuss? =)
I fantastically liked the mini-game from Bioshock, the one about pipes with water.

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 2 minutes 7 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]
More about the ball from Ratchet

There can be a vidos from it who has a thread or came across ... I want to show a friend, but not find can.
24 Comments
Sort by:
N
NiGHTS 31.07.21

in the game [i] [b] STALKER: Clear Sky [/ b] [/ i] a very interesting mini-game "How to use Acronis" was built
[img] http://s2.rimg.info/b1f369dcd5e9fa24c23b44115e6d5e05.gif [/ img]

O
Old fan 31.07.21

I rummaged through everything, I can't find these games, where a ball rolls on a printed circuit board and a spark needs to be drawn from A to B.

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 8 minutes 3 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

B Ratchet and Clank she was!
But there is no video = ((
Maybe someone is playing and there is an option to shoot at least on the phone? =)

V
Voldo 31.07.21

Playing cards in Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic (can't remember what the name is ... pazaak?). It was very addictive.

T
Tremere 31.07.21

in Sem and Max, episode of Reality 2.0, there was a parody of any turn-based combat, ala FF: gigi:

-
- = saZe (R) 31.07.21

I liked the cards in FF8

M
Meatwad967 31.07.21

[img] http://home.flash.net/~rayearle/Sony%20Playstation2/Final%20Fantasy%20X/FFXBlitzball.jpg [/ img]

[spoil] It's not necessary to name [b] good [/ b] mini games, huh? : lol: [/ spoil]

V
Voldo 31.07.21

[b] Meatwad967 [/ b], Exactly! Blitzball was gorgeous, I forgot about it!

E
ED007 31.07.21

on the emulator, gamal to the finale purely for the sake of blitzball

J
Just Player 31.07.21

In ME for a long time I was stuck on how to turn on the generator (where to move the blocks), it was just the Hanoi tower: razz:

Something here Bori is alone, well, you

c
cube23 31.07.21

[b] Meatwad967 [/ b], insanely cool thing. played

S
Spriggan 31.07.21

Oh, this Blitzball, I wanted it to end as soon as possible when it was necessary to play it according to the plot.
The minigames in FF VII's Gold Saucer were really cool.

O
Old fan 31.07.21

Yes, even casual toys began to attract me =)
Can we store with pictures? =)

V
Vincent 31.07.21

Maps from FF8, the most favorite mini-game, even the NAV is worth it on your computer :)

O
Old fan 31.07.21

[b] Vincent [/ b], Show a =)

A
ACE 31.07.21

in Shenmu 2 it was possible to get a job in Lucky Throw. the hellish thing was. It was funny to attract visitors.
zs I hate blitzball in ff10. the most annoying minigame ever. worse is that only airplane flights in Jade Empire

S
Shen. 31.07.21

I loved driving a forklift in the first Shenmue: gigi:
I'm also a pro in Lucky Strike in the second.

[b] ACE [/ b],: agree:

&
<Ren> 31.07.21

darts fan from Shenmue I :)

A
ACE 31.07.21

The most psychological and powerful minigame (if you can call it that) of all time - this in Shenmu 2 was a training session for catching red maple leaves in the courtyard of the library in the Mo Temple near Lishao Tao.
A natural orgasm from the intersection of the plot, the psychological impact of the plot on the player through the interaction of the plot on the gameplay and the player's thinking through the philosophy of martial arts. it was brilliant when you realized that it was impossible to catch a red maple leaf with your fingers ala "scissors" and no matter how hard you tried, you were told what exactly you were doing wrong and only after realizing that in fact it really is and that only by understanding the principles of Woode on himself (the player), the player could catch these leaves. all the genius of the philosophy of martial arts was so easily and succinctly shown in this mini-game, which was "scripted" only on the principles of the player's own thinking. In Shenmu, the player learns this philosophy along with the hero. and yet this philosophy is gameplay. I have not seen this in any other game.

S
Sus_scrofa 31.07.21

Arcomage!

P
PCgamer! 31.07.21

in house 3 there was an addictive mini toy, it was necessary to cut ducks: love:

2 hours there he called