3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Palych Rocks 05.08.21 10:25 pm

Optimization Opinion (The Ascent)

IMHO the game is C grade in all respects, but in general, as for isometric gameplay, the game eats too much the resources of the video card, and in some places it eats up a lot
25 Comments
Sort by:
k
kurskiy 05.08.21

There is no optimization, it slows down and "jumps" fps even on powerful PCs. But this is fixable, the developers would have a desire to fix it.

p
polyhedral 05.08.21

kurskiy
Yes, there is a lack of order, but my license runs better than the build that appeared before the release. But, yes, demanding, she still loves to devour.

K
KingBaby 05.08.21

OK, everything is fine, my max was going well

P
Pirat13666 05.08.21

In DX12 with Ray Tracing, the optimization is terrible. It is extremely disappointing to see the wildest freezes and the FPS drop up to 20 frames on my RTX 3080. As a result, I play without RTX, but damn it on my computer ... Eh (

H
H0micide 05.08.21

I turned off reflections in the trace. They still look very bad and the fps has grown after the shutdown.

k
kurskiy 05.08.21

H0micide
Also eventually turned it off, and switched to DirectX 11, stable 120 fps at ultra in "quiet" locations, but there are still freezes and "drawdowns" when crossing locations or during explosions.

B
Bomberman 05.08.21

kurskiy
Try to enable vertical sync.

k
kurskiy 05.08.21

Bomberman
So he played with her. True, I noticed that it does not always pick up, it is turned on in the settings, in fact - with luck, you have to restart the game.

H
H0micide 05.08.21

kurskiy
I play on dx12. from effects rtx disabled only reflections. The other two are on. vsync is disabled. FPS is not measured, but in principle the rules are played. not 120 of course, but in the region of 60-70 for sure. Friezes met when the effect occurred for the first time or the first time it got to the location. Most likely at this moment the shader cache was generated. Then the whole game went on without friezes.

k
kurskiy 05.08.21

H0micide
Yesterday evening the 4k-monitor was brought, today we tested it. With beams 45-55, without and in dx11 70-100. In general, the flight is normal, but there are still "drawdowns" during explosions, and friezes occur in large batches. Maybe they will still release a patch when they figure out the version for the game pass.

K
KENIG_39 05.08.21

I spent a whole hour outside with all the buns turned on, and I did not see any freezes or drawdowns at close range.

L
Listoman 05.08.21

At full maximum speeds in 4k with dlss uq an average of 90 fps)

H
H0micide 19.08.21

kurskiy
By the time the patch is released, those who wanted to have already completed the game.

V
Vvvvd 19.08.21

Tell me who is fumbling about how to reduce this terrible glare from sources (advertising signs, etc.). What lines should I write in config files?

g
gonome 19.08.21

The game is still raw.

E
ED61 19.08.21

igruha norms

E
ED61 19.08.21

[SystemSettings]
r.DepthOfFieldQuality = 0
r.MotionBlurQuality = 0
r.SceneColorFringeQuality = 0
r.Tonemapper.GrainQuantization = 0
r.Tonemapper.Quality = 3
r.DefaultFeature.AntiAliasing = 2
r.PostProcessAAQuality = 6
r.LensFlareQuality = 1
r .Streaming.FullyLoadUsedTextures = 1
insert into enjin

B
Be3yH4eG 19.08.21

Pirat13666
When that sconce 780 ti -Play as planned in the black flag asassin, but dick there)))) Do you all believe in Nvidia's tales?)))

b
bormann 19.08.21

The whole game went through no friezes and drawdowns all at the maximum, vidyaha 3070. True, I limited the number of frames to vertical sync and the maximum quality is not ultra, there is no difference in the quality of graphics, and the card strains less and does not get hot.

V
Vvvvd 19.08.21

ED61
Check "read only" or unnecessary?