3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Palych Rocks 05.08.21 10:25 pm

Optimization Opinion (The Ascent)

IMHO the game is C grade in all respects, but in general, as for isometric gameplay, the game eats too much the resources of the video card, and in some places it eats up a lot
25 Comments
Sort by:
E
ED61 19.08.21

I did not set Vvvvd

G
Gott mit uns 14.09.21

Suddenly guessed! And I liked it) Although I can't stomach games like Diablo, poking at the mouse and that's it. Perhaps Cyberpunk recalled. After work, the very thing) We also need to check Cyberpunk for performance, what has changed there after May.

P
Palych Rokov 09.12.21

The game is terribly demanding, it’s not clear where this diabloid clone with guns is eating.

Z
Zhasl 31.01.22

A piece of unfinished GUANO, eating worse than CYBERBUG 2077, the plot is rubbish, the voice acting is rubbish, I played for five minutes and threw it in the trash (THANK YOU VERY MUCH TO PIRATES) because for such rubbish with lousy optimization crumble price

N
Nvidia VS Amd 20.01.23

The Ascent!!! Hyper demanding game. The only game, like Legion Dogs, where a really beautiful graphonium when RT rays are activated, unlike absolutely all other games. It is only in these two games that I turn on the rays.