3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Spiteful93 05.08.21 10:25 pm

your opinion on Flatout2 and ultimate Carnage (FlatOut: Ultimate Carnage)

Write your opinion on Flatout2 and Ultimate Carnage, their pros and cons.
41 Comments
Sort by:
S
Spiteful93 05.08.21

For example the fact that there is no test drive in Ultimate carnage !!! this is bad(((

b
bogdandt 05.08.21

But it's good that Ultimate carnage has a cool carnage mode!

F
Funny cat 05.08.21

the game is not bad, addictive, but I was expecting more, recently launched 2 flat and ofigel, UC is almost the same, only with additions and improved graphics (by the way, it is not very noticeable), although the trees in the game are ultra hard, straight like a quack 2 blah, now for this, designers have to be burned alive - IMHO, the
brain has completely taken out the optimization, I had to spend almost the entire last salary to make a normal hack: (((

R
Raezar 05.08.21

My opinion: F2 almost does not differ from UC there, except for the 3rd shader smoke and water, I did not notice anything, but UC was the last straw of patience when the game did not start, shouting that there were no 3 shaders)

F
Funny cat 05.08.21

2 [Stalker] AleX
3 shaders in the game are made through ASS, they are almost invisible there, and some aspects of the graphics can shock you, you have to wait for a full-fledged new part, and in this money-bag, just for show - nothing more.

g
ghost_93 05.08.21

The coolest thing about the game is carnage mode and graphics, and the rest is all from 2 flat outs.

N
Nemesis 05.08.21

What is one garbage, what another. I still drive to the first flat

_
_Underclass Hero_ 05.08.21

Is this an addition or part 3?

S
Sweeth tooth 05.08.21

in this game, the usual flatout mod has passed ... but the ultimate carnage is not ahead ... some shit

K
KompoSSteR 05.08.21

in the ultimate carnage, the graphics seem to be a little better and the car does not wear that way (xs plus or not - it is certainly better to go, but it's much easier to win) the carnage mode did not like = and the race against time would be better not done, as it does not fit with the style of play =
well, the music in the 2nd was better =)))
these are the impressions, in principle, playable =)

PS could at least add a couple of new tracks, or even the cups are the same with the same set of tracks as in the 2nd part

S
Sepulcher 05.08.21

There are not enough cops for complete happiness.

Aha! Only there are not enough cops! There is no way to get through there, still, if the cops chased, knocked you down constantly, then you can throw out the game!

Mdaaa ... UC really lacks new tracks ... You couldn't fucking do it! In short, this is not a new game, but a mod.

M
Matros1k 05.08.21

I liked the second flat more. No, no doubt, in carnage and the graph is better, and the new mode, etc., etc., but somehow I'm more used to 2, and it's stupid that carnage is just a remake of the second flat (((

n
nik_rus 05.08.21

tell someone how to play it on the internet ??? there it is necessary to register on windows live ??? or not. I tried to register without success.

d
dimonovich 05.08.21

Cool game, there would be less garbage on the roads and not every car of the desired class can win the race - it's not real, how don't you fight, don't modernize it, they overtake you until you take the car you need, but which you don't like I completed the task, and then I did not open it until you restart the game and then if you are lucky

F
FALKEN 05.08.21

Well what can I say? game as usual in its own style: a sea of ​​drive, accidents and gorgeous music! What else do you need to be happy?))

V
Victoria Vikki 05.08.21

Hello everyone !!!! I'm Vikki! First of all, I want to say that I did not see much difference in UC (with the usual FO2). Of course, the graphics have changed, greenery and dirt have been added, interesting players have been added, but I did not find anything surprising. Surely, many expected something more, but giving money only for additional 4 tracks, well, doesn’t work. It's my personal opinion.

G
GEO.PS 05.08.21

Gladly passed both Flatout2 and Ultimate Carnage. Ultimate Carnage was really a pirate, since there is no particular point in taking a license to play on the Internet - Flatout2 is completely satisfying.

[
[doctor] 05.08.21

I was not pleased that there are many tracks from the second flatout in the carnage. everything else is on top =)

B
BestPro777 05.08.21

Both games are just super !!! (But FlatOut Ultimate Carnage is better on Graf in so Cool)))

B
BestPro777 05.08.21

Although ... Flat Out Ultimate Carnage is poorly optimized .... Oh, and one more thing .... There is a bad multiplayer. We made a good Multiplayer with their Live!