3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Spiteful93 05.08.21 10:25 pm

your opinion on Flatout2 and ultimate Carnage (FlatOut: Ultimate Carnage)

Write your opinion on Flatout2 and Ultimate Carnage, their pros and cons.
41 Comments
Sort by:
-
-Sm1Le- 05.08.21

UC is better in the graph, but the multiplayer is spoiled

K
Kobe Bryant 24 05.08.21

FlatOut Ultimate Carnage is better!

B
BestPro777 05.08.21

Kobe Bryant --- Wow! Count Yes, no multiplayer !!!

C
Curly 05.08.21

In general, a graphic and texture remake, or mod, for your money. I bet because I didn't buy F2 at the time. And then I read the F2 review and realized that it was almost the same thing.

S
Shady pg 05.08.21

I think that Flatout2 is better. because the Canyon car in Flatout ultimate Carnage, it opens through Carnage mode. well, in the second multiplayer it is better.

B
BestPro777 05.08.21

Doctor Zero - Not Multiplayer Better In UC ... For there are achievements and ratings! And Canyon Is Not Even A Minus!

e
energeticus 05.08.21

And I like FlatOut 2 more because it is preserved, FlatOut Ultimate Carnage has excellent graphics, a lot of greenery and puddles, but it does not save and you have to start all over again and this is a big minus.

W
WeedStoned 05.08.21

Well, of course, I expected something more from FOUC, practically nothing has changed in it.

W
WeedStoned 05.08.21

energeticus
Everything is saved there, you just had to press the HOME key on the keyboard and create your profile there !!!

B
BestPro777 05.08.21

"Well, of course I expected something more from FOUC, practically nothing has changed in it" - What did you expect more? New tracks? More new cars? It's just a port from Xbox 360 to PC!

S
Shady pg 05.08.21

you played badly.

S
Shady pg 05.08.21

you mean you played badly. carelessly.

B
BestPro777 05.08.21

Doctor Zero - Me or LIMP_BIZKIT? In addition to a new graph and a couple of new cars, there is nothing new there ..... but the race is cool, nothing to say. ZY Press the "edit" button and not multiply!

P
Proshka_lol 05.08.21

FOUC-graph is niche on 3 shaders, but it could have been done better on a computer (fitted to the console), players were added on the track; cars in the garage; damage on cars is kind of dumb, in the 2nd the damage model is much better; as mentioned above this remake .. yes, there are some downsides in the second part, but for me there are fewer of them than in Ultimate Carnage ..

B
BestPro777 05.08.21

Crib Master - Just on the consoles the graph is worse ....... basically it can be seen on the trees (the textures are smeared). There is no such thing on a PC.

W
WeedStoned 05.08.21

BestPro777 It depends on
which computer, I played with a friend's old computer there, but it looks like a PSP, the trees are smeared, the track in the distance looks like some kind of gamma

D
DiLouk 05.08.21

Well, considering that UC is a remake ... I'm still for Flatout 2. But if that is not taken into account, then UC is cooler!

a
anroy 05.08.21

In 2, the player is a character, and in UC, the manikin is, but in UC, the graph is cooler. In general, I like both parts, but each has its own + and -

W
Whiteguard 05.08.21

guys. Give Key Games Flatout Ultimate Carnage

F
Fucked up surgeon 05.08.21

ANROY
The second is a character, and UC is a character.
Whiteguard I
run straight and stumble
across the subject - I like the UC management there and the graphics