3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dimon_256783 05.08.21 10:44 pm

Bug with textures (Please help) (STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl)

The problem is this: when you exit the game menu, when you enter the inventory, or when you start a dialogue with the NPC, the textures start to be bugged and everything floats, I don’t know how to explain it in words, here’s a photo (I apologize that it’s from the phone, it’s not working in any other way): 1.https://d.radikal.ru/d29/2107/fd/5028ee9fbadb.png, 2.https: //a.radikal.ru/a22/2107/e0/3b5eaa737f9d.png (And yes, I xs why , but this is in all parts of the stalker, even with mods, the same bug)
8 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 05.08.21

Dimon_256783
Either something with the drivers (do a clean installation) or something with the vidyahy itself.

S
Sergjiei 05.08.21

Dimon_256783
Neither the configuration of the computer, nor what is the system installed. And do you think someone will help you?

l
legusor 05.08.21

try reinstalling the video driver to the latest version for your video card using the display driver uninstaller. if windows 10 then try non DCH driver. all this you can swing with guru3d.
maybe you just already have a video chip blade or, for example, a stalker with a bunch of mods and you need to try a clean game.

L
LIRW 05.08.21

I remember something like that on my 670 card - and it was a chip blade. Just on the same part of the stalker: D But .. again, the chip fell off during the game (in this part) and after it fell off, this already became without the game mode, artifacts and so on. And if you only have this in this game, but in others everything is fine. Then try to turn it on ... Although you have some WIN XP there ... The description of the error is just very competent and the bug was filmed on the phone: D

D
Dimon_256783 05.08.21

I just asked if this was solvable, and I don’t understand this either, I could find a solution myself, but neither here, nowhere is it written about it, or I have not found

D
Dimon_256783 05.08.21

legusor
Screenshot from the Golden Ball mod, and I don't have a Steam version. Thanks for the hint, I'll try

D
Dimon_256783 05.08.21

saa0891
Thanks for the tip

D
Dimon_256783 05.08.21

legusor
And yes, I apologize for the stupid question, but where can I download the drivers back?