3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alcatrash1 05.08.21 10:45 pm

Jerking and jerking in the game (Days Gone)

My config:
2060 super
i5 10400f
16 gb 2ch 3200
750w chiftek

I tried to demolish Windows, it did not help from the word at all
In valgal and rdr 2 there is no such thing, in bf 4 and bf hardline is also
an example
32 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alcatrash1 05.08.21

twitching is not so critical but it is not comfortable

k
kurskiy 05.08.21

RPOCLABB

RPOCLABB wrote:
Prots does not pull even at the minimum wage with basic clock purity
Was this a joke now? In the minimum salaries, the i5 of the 2nd generation, the author of the i5 of the 10th generation. Is it worse? :)

k
kurskiy 05.08.21

Alcatrash1
Frameless mode helped me, but it still happened sometimes. Maybe someday they will fix it with patches.

K
KeDweller 05.08.21

Is the game set to hard or ssd?

M
Marsj 05.08.21

So frames per second jump without limit = ragged gameplay.

A
Alcatrash1 05.08.21

KeDweller
hard, but the same rdr 2 on my hard behaves well

A
Alcatrash1 05.08.21

Marsj
with vsink is the same, fps drops to 57, respectively, jerking the picture, although the components are not loaded

A
Alcatrash1 05.08.21

RPOCLABB
with the limitation is about the same, just the gameplay when there is no jerk is smoother

A
Alcatrash1 05.08.21

Marsj
at 1:30 can be seen twitching even taking into account the fact that I have vsink on

S
Space Ðœarine 05.08.21

Alcatrash1
Most likely the problem is in the CDM.
Here is a comparison of Days Ghana between hdd and sdd. Although there is a scripted scene, and not a trip to the open world, still on HDD sometimes peaks on the frame timeline come out, which are either not available on the SDD, or they are less there. At 1:16, such a freeze on hdd occurs when a new area of ​​the map is loaded.
Spoiler

A
Alcatrash1 05.08.21

Space Marine
and how can I make sure that there are no peaks, except for installation on ssd

A
Alcatrash1 05.08.21

Space Marine,
I did not notice something from the picture and the linney of the fremtime peaks and jerks in the video, and I have more on the line, and on the video it can freeze due to the purity of frames below 60

S
Space Ðœarine 05.08.21

Alcatrash1
If these peaks occur at the moment when the hard drive is called to load new data, then alas, in no way.
Although the recommendations are usually bullshit, they even wrote in the incentive:
Although this is not necessary, it is recommended to use an SSD for storage.

S
Space Ðœarine 05.08.21

Alcatrash1
So I'm not talking about small irregularities. Look at the big peaks. On ssd there are almost none at all, on hdd I just glanced at 5 pieces. And this despite the fact that the scene is scripted and the game loads only the road ahead. In the open world, what happens to you happens.

A
Alcatrash1 05.08.21

Space Marine
and how to look when it accesses hdd

S
Space Ðœarine 05.08.21

Alcatrash1
The FPS monitor has a function for viewing drive activity. You can display a graph and just compare the time graph of the frame and the graph of the drive's activity.
What happens to you looks exactly like friezes during loading. You drive some distance - a peak at frametime (loading a piece of location). Some kind of random dialogue on the radio - a peak at frametime (loading audio files). Hdd has a greater access delay than ssd, so it can freeze even when uploading a file several kilobytes in size, if this upload is sudden.

You can, of course, also dance with a tambourine. Try to run the game from the admin, turn off everything in the background, turn off full-screen optimization, defragment the hdd, and so on.

A
Alcatrash1 05.08.21

Space Marine
can it help?

S
Space Ðœarine 05.08.21

Alcatrash1
Try it. Either this person is a genius, or it's a fake.

I will not be surprised that this is not even a fake, but the person just replayed one moment 2 times in a row, and in the second case he just plays with the already cached data.
Although the schedule is still abnormally flat. Xs, in short, try, you will tell.

A
Alcatrash1 05.08.21

Space Marine
is still bad

B
BlackTigerTK 05.08.21

Alcatrash1
Try the settings from this mod - https://www.nexusmods.com/daysgone/mods/84. There ini-files to replace the existing ones. You will need to change the language settings.