3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kasspar 05.08.21 10:52 pm

What's coming in Battlefield 5? (Battlefield 1)

Fans of the series, what do you think awaits us in BF 5? I'm waiting for mega-huge maps, huge air spaces and something with a drop of futurism :) And what kind of plot awaits us? (If he ever will).
41 Comments
Sort by:
M
Max 4150 05.08.21

It will definitely be, but the system requirements will even be scary to imagine.

S
SignIn 05.08.21

Zadolbali futuristic, I want a battle in the setting of the 2nd World War.

T
ToM_without_JeRRi 05.08.21

There will be a lot of graphone, a lot, that even your PCs will explode from overvoltage.

[
[_LeoN_] HUNTER 05.08.21

TEMOON96
What can we say about the soap factory , there will be a lot of sparks

M
Max Fry 05.08.21

More blue.

U
UNBLOCKED VipMoxley 05.08.21

There will be realistic graphics, refined multiplayer and unrealistically high system requirements

G
Givemethedust 05.08.21

2 falling scripted skyscrapers.

i
insel 05.08.21

there will be battlefield 4 + new maps and a couple of new weapons. here's 5 battles for you

M
Mr. Sirocco 05.08.21

In the new part you will be summoned from a warrior, given a VERY REALISTIC WEAPON and sent to fight :)

M
Mr. Sirocco 05.08.21

wladov
They pulled down the Second World War, she's already boring.

j
jambombin 05.08.21

I would like the reincarnation of Battlefield 2142 with a cross between Titanfall + exoskeletons from witchcraft. That would be EPIC.

M
MarvelDC 05.08.21

in the new battle there will be a price tag of $ 60 + premium of $ 60.

A
Anomel Suna 05.08.21

Marvel2 Not enough
. It should be doubled.

H
Hudson 05.08.21

Wish Bad Company 3.

K
Kind777 05.08.21

There will be Ukraine * Battle for Donbas *

T
Tialet 05.08.21

I am almost sure that in addition to well-improved graphics, animation, sound, etc., a new model of vehicle damage will be added. On tanks, infantry fighting vehicles, etc., there will be chips or holes, depending on the caliber of the projectile. tanks will finally fly out towers, with complete destruction.
In general, DICE will work hard on the new battle to bring back the series' bright times and BF3 sales. I think everything will be fine with the new battle.
ps - it is quite possible that there will be an announcement at e3 2015, but it will be released only next year, not earlier.

S
Specik 05.08.21

Of course, everyone wants an explosion from Battle 5, including me ... but it seems to me that an average will come out a la the 4th part, which will be bought by the majority and will continue to play in the 3rd))

S
Spiny 05.08.21

BF is quite simple nowadays. HP regeneration. Well, okay still stick some painkillers. But here the wounds heal completely. Here is a really kapets regeneration technique. And also the regeneration of weapons from equipment. I once fell in love with BF 2142. I didn't buy it right away. But it’s not too late. When I bought it, I found 200 servers. I played and played and played it. I even found Russian people. We played in the same squad. But then I made a big mistake. I got a little tired of him and I switched to something else. And so a year passed. When I later came in, Bf 2142 was just bent over. I found 100 servers, but what was bad, quite a few Russian servers disappeared. There were a lot of servers with high ping. and where I had a small ping it was already very small. And what I did again after I played again in bf 2142, I again scored on him: D And then when I went back in, I found servers like this 30: D He's dead now. Rip. I want 2142. Not this casual game. And the consoles are guilty of this !!! Shooters are not yours, console players :)

M
Man_without_conscience 05.08.21

I want big cards, a lot of DIFFERENT characteristics of weapons, futurism between BF2142 and BF4, but nevertheless closer to four. I would like to see the finished Titan from Angara 21. However, I want to see a lot, paint for a long time.

M
Man_without_conscience 05.08.21

Tialet I
support you!