3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kasspar 05.08.21 10:52 pm

What's coming in Battlefield 5? (Battlefield 1)

Fans of the series, what do you think awaits us in BF 5? I'm waiting for mega-huge maps, huge air spaces and something with a drop of futurism :) And what kind of plot awaits us? (If he ever will).
41 Comments
Sort by:
S
Slowery 05.08.21

There will be a crisis.

M
Misterix_max 05.08.21

I hope for 2143, 1944, but certainly not about the present or the near future, BC3 can be an extreme one.

S
Svyatoslav Izmailov 05.08.21

vineamin
Liberation of Crimea from Ukraine?

S

vineamin
Lol, I'm not a patriot, unlike you, but Crimea has always been ours.

S

vineamin
Territory of Ukraine? Is it okay that this is Russian territory at the moment?

S

vineamin
What to steal? The majority of the Crimean population asked to go to Russia on their own. And there is no light because of the terrorists.

I
I am Batman 05.08.21

Kasspar
Fans of the series, what do you think awaits us in BF 5? I'm waiting for mega-huge maps, huge air spaces and something with a bit of futurism :) And what kind of plot awaits us? (If he ever will).

In the four, they have not increased very much compared to the third, they should at least slightly increase. On airplanes you do not have time to fly straight, some are circular.

Futurism seems to me not necessary, and so all the rules.

And the plot of a hundred pounds will again be nonsense.

Well, in general, I'm waiting for the game, despite the fact that I consider the fourth version to be version 3.5, I hope the five will not become 3.7 for me

A
Alexey Chichigin 05.08.21

Donat, we will be presented with a fresh donat, so beloved by schoolchildren with low self-esteem.

v
v1806v 05.08.21

The grafon will be made as in old wars, probably. Normal in general.

S
Sargarus 05.08.21

There will be a gazila shooting like a bulbasaur.

a
atmaROZ 05.08.21

The next game in the Battlefield series will be Battlefield: Bad Company 3 (?)

The DICE team is conducting a survey among fans of the series about what they liked and did not like about Battlefield: Bad Company 2. As it became known Gamebomb.ru, apparently, the team is planning to release a sequel to the spinoff series in the near future.

“Some people have asked why we are making Battlefield: Hardline instead of Bad Company 3. We took into account their wishes and made appropriate adjustments to our plans for the development of the series. But there is one thing that makes us procrastinate with the new Bad Company - we want to know what people liked the most, ”explained the head of DICE, Karl Magnus Troedsson.
“Some say they like faster and more direct multiplayer controls. Others liked the single player mode, characters and humor better. All people have different preferences. And we just started putting the whole picture together in order to understand what the new Bad Company should be like. "
As Gamebomb.ru found out, the developers are a little afraid to develop alterations of the game they love. Instead, DICE is going to make a new game that fans will love.

“Bad Company is an offshoot of the series that we keep close at hand and want to return to. She will never die. She can always be resurrected, like any television series, film or any episode. And one day it will happen. If people really want Bad Company 3, if the team really wants to release it, then it will definitely show up. "
Rumors about the next part of the Battlefield, which Electronic Arts plans to launch this year, do not stop. This time the attention was drawn to the popular Swedish online store WebHallen. A pre-order page for Battlefield: Bad Company 3 appeared on his website with an alleged cover art and a release window - late 2016. A more detailed description is not available.
Past rumor has it that the next numbered Battlefield - Battlefield 5 - will take players back to the First World War.

According to another unconfirmed publication, dated December, the action of the new shooter with the subtitle Armageddon could unfold in a sci-fi setting, and the main character will be a soldier embroiled in a fierce battle for Japan.

Where is the truth among all this variety of rumors - we will find out in the coming months. One thing is certain - the new Battlefield will definitely appear before the end of 2016. It is officially listed on Electronic Arts' release calendar.
Spoilerhttp: //rg-mechanics.net/news/slukh_sledujushhej_igroj_v_seriale_battlefield_stanet_battlefield_bad_company_3/2016-03-22-361
http://gamebomb.ru/gbnews/9503

s
sdhsadhjkashdjkhjkdjk 05.08.21

will be M98B

d
dimmid987 05.08.21

R
Russian_Lawyer 05.08.21

It is strange that PG did not organize a competition: guess what BF5 will be about! )))))

T
Tomasnuclear 05.08.21

Thought about the classes in the new battle. They can do something like this:

The first class is marksman. Uses a rifle, maybe an automatic / semi-automatic rifle will be given to balance the class. In World War I, almost everyone had a rifle. This class should be given strong advantages over the rest due to its limited nature (maybe they will give anti-tank weapons: an anti-tank rifle, a bunch of grenades, mines, dynamite or a box of dynamite). Most likely, the class will be given several types of grenades: offensive / defensive / special (special - chemical or incendiary?). It can be assumed that the class is more defensive, because it will not be very easy to storm the trenches using non-automatic rifles. Although no one canceled various devices that can help in the assault on positions.

The second class is a heavy infantryman. They can give him light machine guns (not a fact, but they can), a flamethrower, a shotgun. The class is ideal for storming and clearing trenches because of its weapons. Although a light machine gun would be suitable for defense as well.

The third class is a light infantryman (scout?). Can provide submachine gun, automatic / semi-automatic rifles and explosives. Very fast, suitable for sabotage. Most likely, this is an assault class due to its weapon (the submachine gun gives a significant advantage in the trenches).

Fourth grade - support (engineer?). I can assume that he may be given the opportunity to install heavy machine guns and mortars with fragmentation and chemical charges (the First World War is a trench war, so everyone used artillery to knock the enemy out of the trench), cause a large-caliber artillery strike at a specified point. It would be nice to provide this class with anti-tank rifles. The class is quite variable, it can both clean out trenches remotely and defend its positions with the help of machine guns, but it is definitely not suitable for storming positions. This is a defensive class.
It is not very clear who will be provided with the first aid kit and ammo box. The first aid kit and ammunition box will definitely not be given to heavy infantrymen, because you need to make them dependent on other classes. It may be that they will not exist at all in the usual sense.
An anti-tank rifle will definitely not be received by a light infantryman, tk. its main task will be the assault, the same can be said about the heavy infantryman (because of the anti-tank rifle, the class becomes more defensive, which, instead of shooting tanks, would rather shoot infantry because of the miraculous power of the anti-tank rifle).

By Arms: Rifle will be a common weapon, as she was the most common weapon. Melee weapons will be very diverse (the knife will not surprise anyone already, so it will be fun in melee, running into the trench, beating everyone with a club / sword / saber / shovel or something else). There will be a lot of pistols too (revolvers are no exception, so you can feel like a shooter in the wild west).

T
Tomasnuclear 05.08.21

All this is purely my subjective opinion and not facts from the game, but assumptions.

A
Agent qracle 05.08.21

Tomasnuclear
Very similar to the truth

H
Happiness Seller 05.08.21

This is the full list of achievements for bf1 that i gathered around a week ago.
Theese are from the dev version of the game, and might not be finalized for release.

Name Description
Play the Objective - As a Squad Leader, complete 1 objective in multiplayer
All challenges - Complete all challenges
All code books - Find all code books
Assult Enlistment - Complete all Assult Missions in multiplayer
Medic Enlistment - Complete all Medic Missions in multiplayer
Scout Enlistment - Complete all Scout Missions in multiplayer
Support Enlistment - Complete all Support Missions in multiplayer
Decorated - Recieve a Medal in multiplayer
Episode 1, 100% - Unlock all codex entries in Friends in high places
Episode 2, 100% - Unlock all codex entries in Nothing is written
Episode 3, 100% - Unlock all codex entries in Through mud and blood
Episode 4, 100% - Unlock all codex entries in Avanti Savoia!
Episode 5, 100% - Unlock all codex entries in The Runner
Episode 6, 100% - Unlock all codex entries in Epilogue
Skill event 4 - Skill event 4
Skill event 5 - Skill event 5
Corporal - Reach Rank 10 in multiplayer
Counter-sniper - Using a bolt action rifle, kill an enemy Recon player in multiplayer
Episode 1 - Complete Friends in high places
Episode 2 - Complete Nothing is written
Episode 3 - Complete Through mud and blood
Episode 4 - Complete Avanti Savoia!
Episode 5 - Complete The Runner
Episode 6 - Complete Epilogue
One challenge - Complete one challenge
One code book - Find one code book
Operations - Win 1 Operation in multiplayer
Skill event 1 - Skill event 1
Skill event 2 - Skill event 2
Skill event 3 - Skill event 3
War Bonds - Purchase a primary weapon in multiplayer

B
BioGen 05.08.21

Waiting for us is the disclosure of the theme of the First world finally in shooters

K
Klinokol 05.08.21

BioGen
Only from history there will be nothing, fictional exploits of Americans as always