3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rinarium 05.08.21 10:57 pm

Game information (Dota 2)

All information here.
169 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pomu4 05.08.21

Dota 2 is closer than we thought

Today in his blog IceFrog published an entry that indirectly indicates that the second part of the Dota game, developed by Valve, will be released in the very near future.

We've quieted down a bit lately. As always, it was important for us to get a lot of feedback from you after showing Dota 2 to the whole world at The international, and we took this into account. Also, many leaked topics that are gradually popping up on the forums have contributed. We thought about it and decided to change our plans a little.

Our original plan was to spend the next year in beta, adding new features and gradually increasing the number of heroes until we reach their number as in DotA 1, after which we planned to release Dota 2. But it became clear from your feedback that a lot of people just want to play, even if the number of heroes is not that large. So we decided that our original plan was wrong.

We present to you our new plan: we will take the current version of Dota 2, which will include all the heroes presented at The International, and try to release it as soon as possible. We still have some improvements in some aspects of the game, so we are sticking with the Beta testing mode by invitation for now (hopefully not for long). But there will be no prohibitions here either. Players from a number of invitees can show screenshots, make videos, write guides, and more. While they are doing this, we will be releasing regular updates, increasing the number of heroes and functions of the game, as well as adding improvements to the existing content. Thus, we want to receive even more feedback from you.

What does this mean for you? This means that getting an invite has become even more important. If you are talented, you can try your luck in contests from GosuGamers or Playdota. As soon as you get the key - you can talk about everything that you see in the game.

P
Pomu4 05.08.21

Dota 2
invites to old testers Just now, invites have appeared in the Steam inventory for all users who previously had beta keys.
If you have a beta key for a long time, hurry up to check your Steam inventory. On all keys received outside the first wave (this includes keys that were played on sites and keys that playdota distributes every day), invites for friends have just appeared.

l
loorin 05.08.21

This week they promise to add an invoice :)
We are waiting and kneading our fingers)

P
Pomu4 05.08.21

loorin
Where does infa come from?

In general, there should be nykes and bane

P
Paukanych 05.08.21

Tell me, how is the subject (beta) going on 8600GT 256 MB?

l
loorin 05.08.21

Warcrafter_94 but the same)) If not even cooler (because not all enchantments are in the game)

p
poT9ka 05.08.21

by the way, I hope there will be a preview of the game from pg)

l
loorin 05.08.21

poT9ka, when the game comes out, it will definitely be;)

p
poT9ka 05.08.21

By the way, who thinks: what heroes should come out next to Dota?
my opinion:
Invoker
Phantom Lancer
Terrorblade
Bony Flatcher
Kent))
Troll Warlord

p
poT9ka 05.08.21

WOOOOOO!
Added Spiritbraker (Bara) and Silenther
Spoiler

A
ABEHrEP 05.08.21

Paucano
Well, with a little lags, the average graphics settings should pull. Ofk if the rest of the iron is normal.

Y
YouCantStopMe 05.08.21

on average it will fly to 8600 I think the game is not demanding at all

O
Outsider 05.08.21

please tell me the full version will be paid?

M
Mosquito 05.08.21

Asleifr
no one knows yet

A
ABEHrEP 05.08.21

Asleifr
May it be paid. But the fee is one-time. A store with various new skins for heroes is planned, as well as (unconfirmed information) an invisible courier.
I hope D2 won't become Pay2Play

e
exeBOX 05.08.21

Are the keys for Dota 2 beta still being distributed or have they already kept them?

y
ymakasu 05.08.21

Sale keys Doty2
key 500r
Invites 300r

Payment
WebMoney
Yandex Money

Contact
Skype dinis.elkin

And as in the presence of keys CS: GO

d
dunkan666 05.08.21

When will it be released ???

K
KloN_X 05.08.21

People are not a question, but! If we buy a DOTA 2 KEY in three people with two INVITES, then when the game comes out - will a dude with a key, not an invite, have the full version? Tell us how it happens, we just want to buy at 3!

R
Ray_McCole 05.08.21

do not get fooled, do not buy invites, it is better to wait for the release, because as Gabe Newell said the game will be absolutely free as TF2.

http://www.pcgamer.com/2012/04/20/dota-2-will-be-free-to-play-but-will-have-some-twists-says-gabe/?ns_campaign=article-feed&ns_mchannel = ref & ns_source = steam & ns_linkname = 0 & ns_fee = 0

and if you are unbearable, you can fill out a questionnaire on the game's website and you will receive an invite to the beta, again free.