3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Consiller 08.09.19 02:27 am

Poll: Best Stealth-Action times and peoples

Decided to hold a poll here, among my favorite (but I think not only mine :) ) game genre. So, which game in your opinion (citing the example of 1 game, not a series of games) deserves the title of best stealth action? Personally, my vote would be for the Theif - Deadly Shadows. Believe that he deserves this title. It combines with unique game atmosphere, good graphics (for 2004), awesome music and characters.
Comment, please, your answers.
266 Comments
Sort by:
R
Reverrius 08.09.19

Theif: Deadly Shadows

Theif is the founder of the genre (the first part).

M
Mad Butcher 08.09.19

Nightwish
>Theif - the founder of the genre (the first part).
Founder of stealth - Metal Gear since the MSX platform. Then ported to the NES (1987 if I'm not mistaken).

The best stealth I think Metal Gear Solid.

Actually, to tell the truth, all games of the series Metal Gear and Metal Gear Solid are the ultimate representatives of the genre of stealth-action. I don't understand why you can't write the entire series.

R
Reverrius 08.09.19

Theif the founder of the genre. The first stealth on the PC.

M
Mad Butcher 08.09.19

Nightwish
>Theif the founder of the genre. The first stealth on the PC.
On PC - Yes. But in General, the founder of stealth among all platforms was and still is a Metal Gear on the old platform MSX.

-
-Evg- 08.09.19

thief. loved it.

L
Lehnon 08.09.19

And no one has ever played this stealth: when home on a sled, after the revelers returned and parents are already asleep. The main task to get to bed. Silently. So he is the best.

E
Engell 08.09.19

Theif.

-
-Evg- 08.09.19

and, I forgot a little bit. in menganti stealth is also good

S
SergioRossi 08.09.19

Metal Gear.

D
Dobryy D. 08.09.19

Theif was the first stealth which I played on PC. Stealth platforms do neither Gamal nor going to! Metal G – was the demo – neither particularly liked... if you compare her with him at the first clear advantage of the staged scenes and charismatic HS. But console management and stupid review is killing me... and it was difficult to believe in the naturalness of what is happening...

Theif we play in first person... which is already affecting the perception of the world... in the MG we see a Snake, Yes he's a saboteur (or whatever he is) all soaked all tricked... but Theif this plan allows you to more deeply feel that is a role of a saboteur (or rather the thief. Let's find another thief, the thief of all thieves!).

Theif – definitely!!!

L
Lehnon 08.09.19

Contract Hitman and Tenchu first (otrubanie limbs in those days a very impressive looking).

G
Grimriper 08.09.19

Metal Gear Solid

R
Ryo_is_gone 08.09.19

Metal Gear.

S
Steve Fox 08.09.19

MGS and Hitman.

h
haha your dead 08.09.19

thief 3 is like, but I'm more of splintery like...except 4 parts

R
ReDoX 08.09.19

Metal Gear Solid.

E
Elledan 08.09.19

The whole Splinter Cell except Double Agent, and possibly series Metal Gear Solid.

I
Ilyaty 08.09.19

Contrakts Hitman and Splinter Cell Chaos Teory

V
Vovan3 08.09.19

Hitman and Splinter Cell

V
Veselyy Kot 08.09.19

Metal Gear Solid 2 Substance