3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Consiller 08.09.19 02:27 am

Poll: Best Stealth-Action times and peoples

Decided to hold a poll here, among my favorite (but I think not only mine :) ) game genre. So, which game in your opinion (citing the example of 1 game, not a series of games) deserves the title of best stealth action? Personally, my vote would be for the Theif - Deadly Shadows. Believe that he deserves this title. It combines with unique game atmosphere, good graphics (for 2004), awesome music and characters.
Comment, please, your answers.
266 Comments
Sort by:
I
Izotic 08.09.19

ASSASIN CREED,VELVET ASSASIN,SABOTEUR

R
Rick[Pro]za 08.09.19

The Cronicles of Riddick

4a3ovwv 08.09.19

Batman: Arkham Asylum

J
JerelyMarleCrash 08.09.19

Hitman:Blood Money

Z
Zaza 08.09.19

Assassin's Creed!

D
DartOreLLK 08.09.19

Batman Arkham Asylum!!!!!!!

R
Rutori 08.09.19

Death to spies definitely!

D
Dankovskiy 08.09.19

Hitman, Splinter Cell, MGS-the Three pillars on which rests the genre.
Hitman-for fans of thoughtful, not hasty stealth(show up on level dosmatrivaetsya, study the scripts, passages, gastesi clothes, go out to the victim and...). The trick of dressing up in someone else's clothes, a huge Arsenal and identity-play a ruthless killer.
Splinter Cell, for those who don't like to show his eyes (carefully one by one take out the guards, bypass the sensors, sneaking towards the exit). Game features-stunts, dark spy atmosphere.
MGS is for the fans of Thriller about spies. In the game successfully coexist and enchanting skirmishes with the bosses and folding necks ordinary soldiers. Main features...the Game is based on the features, there are so many that to list them all useless.

H
Hippie_Dog 08.09.19

Splinter Cell, there's nobody hotter than good old Sam Fisher=)

I
Izotic 08.09.19

mark_666 forgot assassin! after all, the easiest way to hide to be in the crowd for all to see

. THEKILLER . 08.09.19

Hitman
Splinter Cell

R
Roych 08.09.19

Lehnon, support not on a sleigh and crawling so as to get not able to... :)))
But on the PC it Splinter Cell 4

y
yargamer 08.09.19

splinter cell train

R
Radio Announcer 08.09.19

Thief, epty. MGS - yeah, cool, but the adventures of Garret will be atmospheric. IMHO.

Splinter Cell 4
Shame it was the failure of the series. Nothing except the graphics could not boast. You see, three bright green dots no one could see even in the slightly gray area, sun-drenched room.

y
yargamer 08.09.19

maybe conviction will be...

R
Radio Announcer 08.09.19

There will be more benefiting than salsa. The TRU splinter cell - chaos theory. Konvikshn brings the series to assassins creed, etc.. Stelz is, but action prevails.

R
Roych 08.09.19

Imaginary Friend, and this is your Thief, I have this on dark eyes ached hodish forever in the dark...

G
Glastonbury 08.09.19

Splinter Cell.

R
Roych 08.09.19

Splinter Cell Splinter Cell Splinter Cell Splinter Cell

R
Radio Announcer 08.09.19

Imaginary Friend, and this is your Thief, I have this on dark eyes ached hodish forever in the dark...

Choose Duc stelz-action, not an action game with elements salsa. It is a genre not for fans of cruiseco.