3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Eon 06.08.21 09:57 pm

Your Most Hated Character [and]

Well, to see this I have not seen here, so why not)?
In short

1- Who?
2- Why?

Mona name all all all characters from any console, + even this hapless driver in all races [who we don't see].

Ask )
124 Comments
Sort by:
o
old_osam 06.08.21

Sam Fisher: dn:

N
Nightfall 06.08.21

Long thought! I don't know how nobody pisses me off in games. The only thing that immediately comes to mind is Mukhtar and all the other Persians of the stupid series. NOT-ON-WI-ZHU !!! Bazooka to me, bazooka! And here's another thing: a typical for modern cinema character "a helluva lot of serious and independent 8-year-old boy" like in a bell. In the Games, it is rather annoying not Persian, but a collective image of the eda-e-black-c-big-gun-c-neuronic-pontami-yoe-bridge-rap Mazaphka.

PS About Larisa Kroftovna. In fact, I have nothing against her, but I hate the hype around her! There is a legend, a sex symbol, tyry-pyry ... Absolutely not a feminine character, but a figure - a hypertrophied cliché of female beauty: if the lips are half a face, if the chest is the size "F" (Frightening). The sex symbol is chosen exclusively by the size of the breast ...

R
Retrokun 06.08.21

there is no more priest niche: gigi:

O
OREL-87 06.08.21

I don't like the Mishima family from Tekken: evil: (except Asuka and June), Panda.
Diablo pisses off Mephisto. (some kind of nonsense - he strikes with lightning, poisons with poison, and in addition shoots cold from somewhere! This cannot be - cold, lightning, poison - all in one. All three are incompatible with each other. Although it's still like a boss - weak) ...

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 2 minutes 8 seconds: [/ size] [/ color] The

traitor de Mordri from Sacred also enrages.

P
Polk 06.08.21

But Kral Johnson from San Andreas is also not without sin
He is also bad there. Why don't you say anything to him? =)
PS Sorry for the offtopic, I'm stupid, I wrote a message in the
wrong place : gigi : PPS I hate Albert Wesker from Resident 4. Just kill this stupid bespectacled Neanderthal

C
Cayenne 06.08.21

And I am pissed off by the dude from the Enchained Arms who looks like a fagot, the third in the team. And he always chmarizes the main character :?

b
bad_man 06.08.21

Mario for tired, Prince for a loser, Sam for both.

Lara Croft because I do not like impudent women who are not in their business.

All positive fools concerned about the fate of the world. : lol: The

girl from Resistance I do not know why and the hero's chapter too.

Oh yes, the head of the GTA3 character for no charisma, a stupid closet that was silent for the whole game. (Maybe not all went through only half)

S
ShadowX1989 06.08.21

1 - Fat dude from FEAR
2 - Because he eats a lot of chips.

S
Sultan 06.08.21

The dude from NFS.Carbon who drives an Audi R8 is not real as maddening. I want to shoot him. Some moron. : twisted:

k
kor1fey 06.08.21

Sam Fisher: dn:, a pitiful parody of you know who
all the Dudes from GeoV, stupid brutes: brash:
prince of persia, poor, poor, what did the yubiki do to you: sad:
CJ ,: fight: infuriates when whites make films / do games about cool niggas
fantastic four: brash:: brash:: brash:: brash: for everyone

E
Eastwood 06.08.21

Lee from Tekken. The second behind him is apparently Dante. Both are stupid poseurs.
Vahan from ff12, just because of his appearance he didn't even watch the game.

M
Mr_Gray 06.08.21

GG from Gun pisses me off. I didn't even go through the game because of him. They didn't want to play. But Red Dead Revolver has passed several times. There, the spirit of Western films is preserved and the characters are better.

D
Dr. Robotnic 06.08.21

PE4 characters

O
OkaRin 06.08.21

[b] Dr. Robotnic [/ b], Do you not like Ada Wong T__T? Yy

D
Dr. Robotnic 06.08.21

[b] Taelsien [/ b], do you like it? in my opinion there is nothing special about her, some kind of prostitute

S
SoulGrabber 06.08.21

Persians from Lost Planet and Reza 4.

S
SuperFedya 06.08.21

Kaim from Lost Odiesseus. Well, Lara.

A
Azzy 06.08.21

Master chief ... PR PR, but somehow poorly ...

L
Lain 06.08.21

rabbits from Rayman are already freezing their mines :-D :?

o
opposer 06.08.21

Master Chief - stupid canned
Rachet, Clank, Jack and Daxter - charisma zero, paara sea