3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
q
qdash 06.08.21 10:04 pm

Most Anticipated PC Games of 2008

Go. :)

My list:

1.DUKE NUKEM FOREVER 8) - hail to the king, baby! : fight:
2.QUAKE ZERO | browser-based esports on-line FPS based on Q3, made according to some clever technology
3.HUXLEY
4.WORLD OF WARCRAFT: Wrath Of The Lich King
5.RAGE
6.STARCRAFT 2
7.AION - possibly a new MMO RPG mega brand
8.PROJECT OFFSET | fantasy FPS (Battlefield + Counter Strike)
10.PERIMETER 2
11.AFTERFALL | non-standard post-apocalyptic RPG made by a part of the developers FALLOUT
12.THE PATH | adventure from the creators of THE ENDLESS FOREST
13.NIKOPOL: The Carnival Of Immortals | adventure by Benoit Sokal (SYBERIA, AMERZONE, PARADISE)
14.GUILD WARS 2.0
15.BORDERLANDS | RPG / FPS from Gearbox (Diablo + Mad Max)
16.STALKER: Clean Sky
17.LONE WOLF: Flight From The Dark | FPS / adventure with original design
18.SPORE
19.DRAGON AGE
20.DARKENSANG: The Dark Eye | fantasy CRPG, looks very solid
21.FRACTURE | Sci-Fi FPS from the creators of MECH ASSAULT
22.THE SECRET WORLD | MMO RPG from the creators of AGE OF CONAN and LONGEST JOURNEY
23.WARHAMMER ON-LINE: Age Of Reckoning
24.DROPSHIP | CRPG by ex-Troika
25.CRYOSTASIS: The Sleep Of Reason | FPS
26.FAR CRY 2
27.THE DISCIPLES III
28.LOVE | "First-person-not-so-massively-multiplayer- online-procedural-adventure-game"
29.HEAVEN | "Adenture game from Stephan Martiniere (visual art director at Cyan where he worked on Uru: Ages Beyond Myst, Uru: The Path of the Shell and Myst 5), Dylan Cole (who worked on the films Superman Returns, Daredevil and The Chronicles of Riddick) and former employees from Digital Domain (James Cameron's special effects company) "
30.new PENUMBRA | horror / adventure
49 Comments
Sort by:
D
Don reba 06.08.21

1. Turgor
2. Starcraft 2
3. STALKER: Clear Sky

C
Chieffy 06.08.21

Ahhh! How could I forget about the stalker ... the main thing is not to transfer

A
ACE 06.08.21

DRAGON AGE

but more likely to be multi, the rest from the list I do not expect

and not from the list

A Vampire Story: razz:

n
nTrophy 06.08.21

PC? what's this? : dfsf:

C
Crimson moon 06.08.21

[b] nTrophy [/ b], and you typed these letters on the gamepad right? : gigi:

r
rivezico 06.08.21

the most standards will be STARCRAFT 2. the rest is either sewn or multi. and in general, the PC has long been sewn for games. Who else does not know. : gigi:

D
Don reba 06.08.21

Yah. On consoles in this generation, nothing interesting came out, except for Halo 3 and VF5 in 360. Mass Effect and Assassin's Creed did not live up to my hopes. More interesting things came out on the PC.

g
gravemaker 06.08.21

[b] Don Reba [/ b], mdaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

R
Retrokun 06.08.21

old 2
duke
DISCIPLES III

C
Crimson moon 06.08.21

[b] Don Reba [/ b], besides Mass Effect, and Assassin's Creed, and Halo 3, sooner or later the PC will visit. : agree:

R
Retrokun 06.08.21

[b] Konrad [/ b], assassin to mine very soon

C
Crimson moon 06.08.21

[b] Lucy [/ b], yes. :)

g
gravemaker 06.08.21

[b] Konrad [/ b], the mass effect will not visit anything except the 360th, it was already said a hundred times by the biovarists

C
Crimson moon 06.08.21

[b] gravemaker [/ b], uh-huh, I believe, Jade Empire also "was not" on the PC, as we were assured, in due time, by biovars. Do you believe in it yourself? ^^
And if you take into account that electronics, big lovers of "cutting the dough", who now own biovars, have not made hit exclusives for a hundred years, then at all ...: roll:

I
Ilyusha 06.08.21

Starcraft 2, I bought a new pc for it :)
but what kind of Dropship? even Google found only some kind of 2002 for ps2, and extras, this is generally said strongly, the main three went to blizzard, nssoft and interplay

X
XPEH 06.08.21

Runaway 3. Well, maybe I'll take a look at Spore.

q
qdash 06.08.21

Dropship, xs. Screen only one saw, and even then some kind of miserable. Judging by the Sci-Fi style. We will see.

Here's another forgot:

- SAVAGE II | RTS / FPS - I love DUNGEON KEEEPERs with OVERLORDs, I need to check out SAVAGE too. :)
- THE SHIP 2 | the first part was mega cool, a kind of spy FPS

D
Dan4MerC 06.08.21

[quote name = "gravemaker"] [b] Konrad [/ b], the mass effect will not visit anything except the 360th, it was already said a hundred times by biovarians [/ quote]
Brad. It will appear on the PC soon, I think no more than six months later, in fact, like the GOV

q
qdash 06.08.21

Yes, it will be released on PC Mass Effect. Will it decrease or what? Rather, it will increase - more people will be able to cheat. When ported, it will not have much value for sales, etc.

C
Crimson moon 06.08.21

[b] [dD] [/ b], this will have a bearing on the fighting spirit of the average boxer. : wink: