3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
opposer 06.08.21 10:11 pm

What games from \ "pop \" go to \ "hard

I know a lot of scary words like Shin Megami Tensei, Forbidden Siren, Disgaea and others. But my attempts to play "true art" so far were limited to Shadow Of Colossus, Ico and blockbusters such as MGS and the final. What games are "good" for a pioneer? And then I heard that Zenosagi, SMT and Forbidden Siren are, this, unplayable ...
In general, I want something playable, interesting, with a cool storyline and WITHOUT Random Encounters. Any genre.
31 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dr. Robotnic 06.08.21

[quote] Forbidden Siren, Disgaea [/ quote]
They are quite playable for me, but I don't consider myself a hardcore player. Siren isn't that hard.

X
Xopek 06.08.21

Zoya stands between hardcore and pop, try it ...

D
Dr. Robotnic 06.08.21

But I don't like Zenasaga, I can't get into the plot or the atmosphere.

o
opposer 06.08.21

[b] Xopek [/ b], can I start with the second one? the first too much ...

F
Fat ninja 06.08.21

[b] opposer [/ b], forget about this nonsense and play what you like, but not what is cool: wink:

z
zulus 06.08.21

[b] opposer [/ b], play Black at max difficulty level ...: wink: the plot is clear there ... but everything else is up to par.

S
Snake 06.08.21

For tactical RPGs, try FF Tactics. The GBA version is readily available. You will definitely like it, and then try Mona Disgea.

o
opposer 06.08.21

2Snake well, I have ps2 and psp, can we play tactics better?

are there any random houses?

R
Retrokun 06.08.21

[b] opposer [/ b], uh, well, as if in TJRPG, there are almost never radom fights

b
b4nd1t00 06.08.21

tell me, is it cool to pass fotal frame three?

D
Dr. Robotnic 06.08.21

I passed the current second, threw the third.

q
qdash 06.08.21

If I were you, I would "put" on these "hardcore projects", if the soul does not lie to them, tk. everything is very subjective. For me, many of the above games are just objects for jubilees to "dig deeper", but why on earth did a "dig deeper" become a hardcore player? In general, if you want hardcore, play Virtua Fighter and Quake. :)

D
Dr. Robotnic 06.08.21

Play the first quake :)

R
Retrokun 06.08.21

yes, it seems that there is nothing so terrible in Ku 1: P

o
opposer 06.08.21

[quote name = "[dD]": 3gysemuj] If I were you, I would "put" on these "hardcore projects", if the soul does not lie to them, tk. everything is very subjective. For me, many of the above games are just objects for jubilees to "dig deeper", but why on earth did a "dig deeper" become a hardcore player? In general, if you want hardcore, play Virtua Fighter and Quake. :) [/ quote]

you will not believe, I played Quake-1 from grade 8 to grade 11. Then everyone played it.
Why doesn't the soul immediately lie? Maybe the most that neither is "lies", I just did not try! To "Colossus" and "Iko" after all lay.

and playing WF alone is not fun. Will reach 360, I will play in the fifth.

S
Spriggan 06.08.21

The siren is playable, the question is whether it's worth playing at all.
I highly recommend trying out the Clover line, namely Viewtiful Joe, Okami and GodHand.

q
qdash 06.08.21

[quote] I strongly advise you to try the Clover line, namely: Viewtiful Joe, Okami and GodHand. [/ quote]

+1 I am delighted with the Clover games. So if the urge to "dig deeper", then Clover is what the doctor ordered.

o
opposer 06.08.21

God Hand went with a buzz, Viewtiful Joe quickly got bored (including on PSP and DS). I plan to play Okami.

o
opposer 06.08.21

played in Okami, flew about 4 hours. Well, it doesn’t pin ... beautiful, yes ...

g
gravemaker 06.08.21

do you want some hardcore? Try to pass Tetris at 99 speed (or skok there)